List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JILL...IS...DEMONIC!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JILL...IS...DEMONIC!

Started by yabutterfly at 2007/04/07 10:20PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 11:06PM, Views: 1048, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/04/11 08:43PM
    Re: JILL...IS...DEMONIC!
    StaceyT

Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote nrps: Jill is just horny.

No kidding - how long's it been???

Didnt she spend the night with Will???? I think that she did.....
    (Im not sure tho) Does anyone remember this, they were having dinner and went up to a room???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 08:44PM
    #32   2007/04/11 08:45PM
    yabutterfly

Quote MissHathaway: wow yabutterfly that is one good post! - I agree with you on Jill's crazed behavior these days - she's like a whirlwind of toxicity, yes terrible events have come to light but I think she's laying it on a bit thick...

Hi..Miss.Hathaway,..Thank..you..for..your..comment.....I..hope
    the..prosecutor..don't..charge..Katherine..based..on..his..feelings..for..Jill.....

#33   2007/04/11 09:24PM
    yabutterfly

Quote vegreen: Jill is not demonic. She is upset about what Katherine did and any normal person would be. It would take some time to forgive such a horrible crime. Being a drunk is not an excuse for bad behavior. Alcoholics are very selfish, thinking only of themselves and their habit. Katherine is certainly a good example of that and to her credit she seems to know it.

hi..VEGREEN,..yes,it..is..normal..to..get..upset..when..one..feels..mistreated,.... /> sowed..the..first..seed..of..evil..smilessssss..JILL..was..the..first.."EVIL-DOE... ..Alcoholics..are..ill;..what..is..Jill's..excuse..going..with..a..married..ma... She..can..dish..out..pain..but..she..can't..take..it.

#34   2007/04/11 10:27PM
    yabutterfly

Quote george: Jill is just jealous, because Katherine pays more time to Esther, her real daughter.

hey..GEORGE,..now..that's..a..real..thought!..Wonder..how..the..writers..would..... /> Jill.

#35   2007/04/11 11:06PM
    yabutterfly

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote nrps: Jill is just horny.

No kidding - how long's it been???

Didnt she spend the night with Will???? I think that she did.....
    (Im not sure tho) Does anyone remember this, they were having dinner and went up to a room???

Jill,..have..slept..with..practically,..every..male..who..have..been..on..Y&R...... /> many..men..she..has..been..intimate..with..AND..I..don't..
    think..PHILLIP..CHANCELLOR..was..the..only..one..of..KATHERINE'S..lovers..that..... /> mental..institution,..in..which..she..was..unwillingly..committed?..JILL..has..b...

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list