List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JILL...IS...DEMONIC!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JILL...IS...DEMONIC!

Started by yabutterfly at 2007/04/07 10:20PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 11:06PM, Views: 1007, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/08 08:15PM
    Re: JILL...IS...DEMONIC!
    switzerland

I say 'demonic' is a little harsh but hey, you have a right to your opinion! What Katherine did was wrong! No doubt about that! But Jill did some pretty nasty stuff too! Like sleeping with Katherine's husband and getting pregnant with his child! She set up Katherine with Rex! It is a small consolation that he fell for her! Jill is by no means a saint! Putting Katherine in jail would serve no purpose! It's not like she is going to do it again!

#12   2007/04/08 08:34PM
    StaceyT

I think there is a WHOLE lot more to the story. Jill has no room to say anything to Kay, at least she brung it out and tried to make things right. If she was a DEMONIC person, she would have never said a word.. Thats just my opinion and im sticking to it.

#13   2007/04/08 09:00PM
    Latricia

Quote CandyLane5: Jill is very abusive to Katharine... I dont like it!!

I agree.She is showing no respect to her mother.Also I dont know why Jill so mad with Katherine anyway.Now I understand her hurt for her son but if you look at it Jill is so much to blame for alot what is happening.She had an affair with Katherine husband and made a baby with her foolishness.But you dont see Katherine confronting her about it.So I say get over it Jill.

#14   2007/04/08 09:11PM
    CadrianxLove

i think its hilarious that the writers rewrote hiustory because bacj then katherine never did that LMAO

#15   2007/04/08 09:19PM
    Latricia

Quote CadrianxLove: i think its hilarious that the writers rewrote hiustory because bacj then katherine never did that LMAO

Hey CadrianXlove what's going on Also what do LMAO means I forgot!

#16   2007/04/08 09:21PM
    StaceyT

Quote CadrianxLove: i think its hilarious that the writers rewrote hiustory because bacj then katherine never did that LMAO

LOL, thats a funny way to look at it It must of been behind the scenes LOL

#17   2007/04/09 03:01AM
    pdames4

I agree that Jill has gone overboard. I didn't like the fact that she was actively trying to send her mother to prison. I can understand her being rude to Katherine, antagonizing her or whatever, but to want to send your biological mother to prison is idiotic to me. I guess things will get back to normal with these two, to the way they were before they knew they were actually related, gosh, what fun those days were.

#18   2007/04/09 03:15AM
    CandyLane5

Quote pdames4: I agree that Jill has gone overboard. I didn't like the fact that she was actively trying to send her mother to prison. I can understand her being rude to Katherine, antagonizing her or whatever, but to want to send your biological mother to prison is idiotic to me. I guess things will get back to normal with these two, to the way they were before they knew they were actually related, gosh, what fun those days were.

I think that is what they are trying to do, but going overboard with the hatred... Yes the old way they used to fight was funny and hilarious, but this aint funny... it's Demonic!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/09 03:16AM
    #19   2007/04/11 02:22PM
    yabutterfly

Quote nyaccent: Wow is something wrong with your keyboard... That must have been hard to type that way...

I can understand why Jill is acting how she's acting toward Katherine... she has her son but she was raising a child whom she thought was her flesh and blood and turned out not to be because of what Katherine did....It is bittersweet, yes because she now has Cane....but she missed out on her "real" sons whole life.. We really don't know what kind of life Cane had either. Mixed emotions must be running thru Jill's head.
    `````````````````

Hi..NY,..sorry,it..took..me..so..long..to..respond..I'm..fairly..new..her... /> ..but..NOT..send..her..mother..to..prison..as..that..will..NOT..undo..what..has.... /> place!!..in..my..humble..opinion.

"Wow is something wrong with your keyboard... That must have been hard to type that way..."...yep,..my..spacebar..is..taking..a..siesta...smiles

btw..is..there..an..easy..way..to..find..one's..own..post..w/o..going..through.....

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list