List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Reed actor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Reed actor?

Started by wewe at 2010/08/17 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2010/08/17 12:21PM, Views: 953, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/08/17 11:50AM
    Reed actor?
    wewe

Does anyone know if the little boy that plays Reed is actually Thad and Amelie's son?

#2   2010/08/17 12:00PM
    Re: Reed actor?
    HOT PINK

Quote wewe: Does anyone know if the little boy that plays Reed is actually Thad and Amelie's son?

Reed is played by Max Page.

#3   2010/08/17 12:01PM
    wewe

Wow what a good match. He looks like JT so much.

#4   2010/08/17 12:06PM
    Nuthin_but_luv

I'm still confused! How did Reed end up being JT's when throughout Vikky's pregnancy he was she & Brad's even though they were divorcing.

#5   2010/08/17 12:15PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Nuthin_but_luv: I'm still confused! How did Reed end up being JT's when throughout Vikky's pregnancy he was she & Brad's even though they were divorcing.

Victor had a DNA test done which (conveniently) said Reed was JT's, not Brad's. Of course, since Victor is the one who received the results, I wouldn't put it past him to have had them changed. I remember how smug he looked when he informed Brad that he was not Reed's father.

#6   2010/08/17 12:21PM
    Nuthin_but_luv

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Nuthin_but_luv: I'm still confused! How did Reed end up being JT's when throughout Vikky's pregnancy he was she & Brad's even though they were divorcing.

Victor had a DNA test done which (conveniently) said Reed was JT's, not Brad's. Of course, since Victor is the one who received the results, I wouldn't put it past him to have had them changed. I remember how smug he looked when he informed Brad that he was not Reed's father.

Ummm, ok - thanks for the fill in. This occured during one of my breaks from Y&R!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list