List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM/Adam off of Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MM/Adam off of Y&R

Started by TruthDetective at 2010/08/10 08:56PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/12 08:07AM, Views: 9539, Replies: 114
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 page:
    #111   2010/08/12 07:56AM
    Re: MM/Adam off of Y&R
    Tambam

Quote Gail47:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote Tx47Girl: Michael Mulhaney is one of the best soap stars ever! He nails the part of the evil character to a tee!! His facial expressions, he is just an amazing actor. The character...I love to hate, yet there is something about him...You just want to see more of his acting. Adam is a very vile, evil person. After all his lying, and cruelty, along the way he fell deeply in love with Sharon. I can't even imagine anything the writers can come up with to redeem someone that has done the things we have watched him do. I think those that are hoping for a Shadam reunion are loving the real man, Michael, and overlooking the horrible things ADAM did to her! I love watching him on the show, but I think the writers planned to kill him off. He is such a good actor, and I'm sure he upped the ratings so they decided to bring him back. They should have planned things a little better, because they made him so very evil, now everyone hates him! There is not a woman in this world who could forgive someone for stealing their baby! Everyone is always screaming how stupid and needy Sharon is, and now some are wanting her to take back ADAM after all he has done to her and others!!!! I love Sharon, I love MM, but I hate Adam!! To have Sharon take him back would be THE WORST storyline ever written!! Ladies...if someone did that to you...would you REALLY take him back?? I think not!

It's not that I forgive Adam exactly. I am just over it. Just like I'm over Phyl trying to hit Chris with the car (actually I'm mad Phyl didn't nab her but that's another story). I over Victor feeding rats to the guy he kidnapped. I'm over Nicki lying to Victor that she was dying so he'd marry her. I'm over Michael trying to rape christine. I over kevin raping lily and giving her a vd. etc etc etc. I AM JUST OVER IT.

This is a soap opera, after all. People forget the vileness over time. Just as those mentioned above have pretty much been redeemed ( I still can't stand Phyllis), there is opportunity for Adam to eventually be redeemed.

I have as many opinions as everyone else about who I like or dislike, but I just grit my teeth while those who I don't like are on and keep watching for those I do like. BTW, did I mention I can't stand Phyllis?

The show overall is fantastic and a lot of fun to watch.

For me personally... I was only watching the show sporadically. When Adam came, actually MM as Adam, I was hooked. Stopped watching when I thought he was dead. But when he came back. I was glued to the TV again. I watch religiiously. And now. There are some really good s/l's on now. Adam/Sharon. I think Phyl is gonna come back and it'll be explosive. I can't wait for that!!! Villy grew on me. I was so so with them but I really want to see where they go now. Chloe and Ronan are really interesting to me. I am impressed with this soap right now. I am watching religiously every day again. I love it.

#112   2010/08/12 07:59AM
    RosieM

I will be able to watch the show again I can not watch when he is on screen. I know this is just a soap but his character is to aweful and the deeds that he has done so far are to creepy for daytime. I just cannot watch him I for one am not a fan of his character and hate that he signed a two year contract.

#113   2010/08/12 08:03AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Tambam:
    Quote Gail47:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote Tx47Girl: Michael Mulhaney is one of the best soap stars ever! He nails the part of the evil character to a tee!! His facial expressions, he is just an amazing actor. The character...I love to hate, yet there is something about him...You just want to see more of his acting. Adam is a very vile, evil person. After all his lying, and cruelty, along the way he fell deeply in love with Sharon. I can't even imagine anything the writers can come up with to redeem someone that has done the things we have watched him do. I think those that are hoping for a Shadam reunion are loving the real man, Michael, and overlooking the horrible things ADAM did to her! I love watching him on the show, but I think the writers planned to kill him off. He is such a good actor, and I'm sure he upped the ratings so they decided to bring him back. They should have planned things a little better, because they made him so very evil, now everyone hates him! There is not a woman in this world who could forgive someone for stealing their baby! Everyone is always screaming how stupid and needy Sharon is, and now some are wanting her to take back ADAM after all he has done to her and others!!!! I love Sharon, I love MM, but I hate Adam!! To have Sharon take him back would be THE WORST storyline ever written!! Ladies...if someone did that to you...would you REALLY take him back?? I think not!

It's not that I forgive Adam exactly. I am just over it. Just like I'm over Phyl trying to hit Chris with the car (actually I'm mad Phyl didn't nab her but that's another story). I over Victor feeding rats to the guy he kidnapped. I'm over Nicki lying to Victor that she was dying so he'd marry her. I'm over Michael trying to rape christine. I over kevin raping lily and giving her a vd. etc etc etc. I AM JUST OVER IT.

This is a soap opera, after all. People forget the vileness over time. Just as those mentioned above have pretty much been redeemed ( I still can't stand Phyllis), there is opportunity for Adam to eventually be redeemed.

I have as many opinions as everyone else about who I like or dislike, but I just grit my teeth while those who I don't like are on and keep watching for those I do like. BTW, did I mention I can't stand Phyllis?

For me personally... I was only watching the show sporadically. When Adam came, actually MM as Adam, I was hooked. Stopped watching when I thought he was dead. But when he came back. I was glued to the TV again. I watch religiiously. And now. There are some really good s/l's on now. Adam/Sharon. I think Phyl is gonna come back and it'll be explosive. I can't wait for that!!! Villy grew on me. I was so so with them but I really want to see where they go now. Chloe and Ronan are really interesting to me. I am impressed with this soap right now. I am watching religiously every day again. I love it.

Me too! I am glued to the screen for the first time since I began watching.

#114   2010/08/12 08:03AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Tambam:
    Quote Gail47:
    Quote Tambam:

Me too! I am glued to the screen for the first time since I began watching.

#115   2010/08/12 08:07AM
    Gail47

Quote superyandrsoapfan: Adam sucks.No one wants to see that evil smirking grin all the time and the stupid squinty eyes stare.He is a miserable excuse for a human being and needs to be taken out and have his head stomped in.How much more rewarding evil and punishing good crap are they going to have on this stupid show?Writers get a clue.Viewers are tuning out in droves because of this nasty sh*t you are putting on the screen.

Wow, such vile hatred! He isn't any worse than others who have already been mentioned. Just shows what a good actor MM is to have such opposite reactions from so many Y&R fans. It's a soap - anyone can be redeemed over time.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list