List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Chance really going to die?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Chance really going to die?

Started by Sharon Rox at 2010/08/09 07:54PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/11 02:13PM, Views: 5301, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2010/08/10 06:19AM
    Re: Is Chance really going to die?
    gemini56

I really liked Chance with Chloe. He was Chloe's prince charming and so sweet with Delia. Enter dumb--s Heather. Wow!!! She just took the character of Chance down, down, down. And, I agree with most of the people on this thread that Heather should have been the one to go, NOT CHANCE!!! I always enjoyed seeing Chance on screen until it meant that seeing him meant I had to see dumb--s Heather as well. I just hope Heather goes away soon!!!

#22   2010/08/10 06:22AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote puddycat: Where did you hear this? Oh my!

I watched Y&R for the first time in months last night. Chance is a honk. That will be sad if he dies. Oh well.

#23   2010/08/10 07:15AM
    darny

I don't think Chance is going to die. There is too much of a storyline with him yet. Also remember Billy's Vision of the future that John took him through, Chance and Chloe are together and Kevin and Mack are together....and Lily is fine. I wonder sometimes if the writer's remember things that they throw in there. I remember them.

#24   2010/08/10 07:40AM
    Bunny123456

Quote Sharon Rox: I am so worried if he dies he won't be able to make things right with Chloe. I know she shouldn't take him back, but I know she will be hurting. I don't want Heather to able to hurt Chloe if Chance is gone. She could lie and say Chance loved her and not Chloe. I hope if he does die...somehow Chloe gets to say goodbye and he tells her how much he loves. her.

Its a SOAP, fiction, don't you get it?

#25   2010/08/10 07:41AM
    Bunny123456

Quote Sharon Rox:

I was reading on the MB and heard that Philip will be coming back to attend Chance's memorial. I just don't know if that is true or not. I heard Chance is for sure leaving the show.........

Usually when prisoners hear that there is a cop in jail, they kill him.

#26   2010/08/10 07:45AM
    Bunny123456

Quote butlerbeaver: I don't care too much for his character, but I sure hope that he doesn't die. Given the character's military history I would hate that they would script it to where a bunch of bad cops and drug people causes his demise. Maybe Phillip's return is a ploy to get to the bad guys.

I'm sure that its some prisoner that will kill him, they all hate cops, that's why they are in there right?

#27   2010/08/10 07:50AM
    Sharon Rox

Quote Bunny123456:
    Quote Sharon Rox: I am so worried if he dies he won't be able to make things right with Chloe. I know she shouldn't take him back, but I know she will be hurting. I don't want Heather to able to hurt Chloe if Chance is gone. She could lie and say Chance loved her and not Chloe. I hope if he does die...somehow Chloe gets to say goodbye and he tells her how much he loves. her.

Its a SOAP, fiction, don't you get it?

oh, it is? crrrrrapppppppppp! I thought it was real!

#28   2010/08/10 07:55AM
    Sharon Rox

Quote Bunny123456:
    Quote Sharon Rox:

I was reading on the MB and heard that Philip will be coming back to attend Chance's memorial. I just don't know if that is true or not. I heard Chance is for sure leaving the show.........

Usually when prisoners hear that there is a cop in jail, they kill him.

IT'S A SOAP, FICTION, YOU GET THAT RIGHT? Why would a soap doing anything that relates to reality. In reality cops die in jail....maybe not in soapland.......fiction, remember? LMAO

#29   2010/08/10 08:14AM
    richalan

I have read elsewhere that the actor is leaving the role. I think it is a shame b/c he's a good guy. He messed up with Heather but other than that it is refreshing to have a man with morals and ethics. When LML killed off John it took the one man that was really someone to look up to. Chance is a good guy.

#30   2010/08/10 09:09AM
    gemini56

Do we know for sure he is going to die? or is he just for sure leaving the show? How do we know he is going to die? Does anyone know? Please fill us in!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list