List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Looking for clothes worn by the females on Y&R??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Looking for clothes worn by the females on Y&R??

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2010/08/08 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/16 05:22AM, Views: 19084, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/08/08 01:40PM
    Looking for clothes worn by the females on Y&R??
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Some of you are looking for clothes worn by the females on Y&R.

I accidently ran into a website that does a good job... Most of the clothes are designer clothing and expensive...... and she shows those at times.. and then gives an alternate look for much less.

Just look for the Post that says "Link to Some Fashion Worn
    by Females".

I will bring it to the front... it gets buried pretty quickly..... so if you are interested... put it in your favorites...

#2   2010/08/08 01:49PM
    Re: Looking for clothes worn by the females on Y&R??
    lynnw

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Some of you are looking for clothes worn by the females on Y&R.

I accidently ran into a website that does a good job... Most of the clothes are designer clothing and expensive...... and she shows those at times.. and then gives an alternate look for much less.

Just look for the Post that says "Link to Some Fashion Worn
    by Females".

I will bring it to the front... it gets buried pretty quickly..... so if you are interested... put it in your favorites...

Thanks for posting this. I saw the other thread, but for some reason or another, I didn't go on it, but meant to.
    I love Sharon's clothes and would like to copy some outfits she wears. Also, Jill's jewelry, I admire too.

#3   2010/08/11 07:34AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I found it! Thanks.

#4   2014/01/15 09:01PM
    The Marq

Looking for the brands of clothes that Chloe and Chelsea wears. As well as their jewelery. Any help to link to find out what the brands are would be greatly helpful. Thanks

#5   2014/01/16 05:22AM
    StinkyCat

Have you looked at this site? They used to give more of the brand. theyoungandthestylish.onsugar.com

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list