List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack and Phyliss

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack and Phyliss

Started by LeTsKyLlPhILyz2 at 2007/04/05 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 01:42PM, Views: 316, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/04/05 10:08AM
    Re: Jack and Phyliss
    Blondie-n-Lex

I hope Jack and Phyllis do get back together. The only time I have ever liked Phyllis was when she was with Jack. They were good together. JMO

#2   2007/04/05 10:10AM
    StaceyT

Quote LeTsKyLlPhILyz2: Did anyone notice how Phylis kept clinging to Jack today? Even after Nick arrived she went back to Jack. She didnt go to Nick until they went to the table.

IMO: Jack and Phylis are going to be together again.

I agree, I think they suit each other.... I liked them together. And oh what a happy day IF Summer turns out to be Jacks Jack will be beside himself.

#3   2007/04/05 10:12AM
    suegerry

Phyllis did hug Jack more than muted Nick....

#4   2007/04/05 11:44AM
    starrlight

Quote LeTsKyLlPhILyz2: Did anyone notice how Phylis kept clinging to Jack today? Even after Nick arrived she went back to Jack. She didnt go to Nick until they went to the table.

I don't want Phyllis with any one at all. She is not a kind of woman that any man should take for any consideration! she is evil!

#5   2007/04/11 01:17PM
    billsboy

Quote starrlight:

I don't want Phyllis with any one at all. She is not a kind of woman that any man should take for any consideration! she is evil!
    But in the world of soap operas there is always a man that will!

#6   2007/04/11 01:36PM
    Soulsistah

Quote StaceyT:

I agree, I think they suit each other.... I liked them together. And oh what a happy day IF Summer turns out to be Jacks Jack will be beside himself.

Ditto. As one of the biggest Phyllis 'despisers' (hate is such a strong word, isn't it? ) out there since day one, the fact that the ONLY time I liked her, okay, when she didn't make my skin crawl or shoot up my blood pressure, was when she was with Jack - that's saying a whole lot in my books about the chemistry b/t her and Jack!

#7   2007/04/11 01:38PM
    KeepingItReal

Phyllis and Jack were great together. Jack is the only one that would stand up to her and not back down.

#8   2007/04/11 01:42PM
    Soulsistah

Yes, and that in itself, for someone like Phyllis, would be appealing. She needs someone as complex as herself to keep her challenged and that's Jacko to a 'T'!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list