List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Started by calivy at 2007/04/05 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:48PM, Views: 3926, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2007/04/05 07:53PM
    Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS
    golden retri...

Quote pdames4:
    Quote calivy: see everyone it's like this with me where phyllis is concerned: i don't care for phyllis because she has always did her dirt and never paid for it. it started with chris years ago when she lied to get danny. she was never punished for trying to run her over, she changed the paternity tests,she tried to kill diane, she had an affair with nick and the list goes on and on. if she had paid for some of these crimes i have a better taste in my mouth for her. she always gets her way and whatever she wants. that's why i can't stand her. she should be punished. and she acts like a litle child runnig around threatening to expose the affair. did she expose her's with nick and daniel and jack because i think jack was married to diane and they were messing around.

Phyllis never tried to kill Diane. It was all Diane.

right Dianne set the guest house on fire and framed Phillis''

#82   2007/04/05 07:53PM
    pdames4

Quote Plot_Twister:
    Quote pdames4:
    Quote calivy: see everyone it's like this with me where phyllis is concerned: i don't care for phyllis because she has always did her dirt and never paid for it. it started with chris years ago when she lied to get danny. she was never punished for trying to run her over, she changed the paternity tests,she tried to kill diane, she had an affair with nick and the list goes on and on. if she had paid for some of these crimes i have a better taste in my mouth for her. she always gets her way and whatever she wants. that's why i can't stand her. she should be punished. and she acts like a litle child runnig around threatening to expose the affair. did she expose her's with nick and daniel and jack because i think jack was married to diane and they were messing around.

Diane did all that stuff to herself trying to frame Phyllis. Diane set the guest house on fire so she could move into the main house.

O-kay! That's what I thought I posted.

#83   2007/04/05 07:54PM
    golden retri...

Quote pdames4:
    Quote kimyla: I am not a big Phyllis fan at the moment.. But I do not think she is being a hypocrit. I haven't seen the show yet becuase I am in the US but I did see the preview.. I should probably wait to comment until I have seen the show. But I feel that no matter what, Phyllis trusts Lauren and Micheal with Summer. She may be angry and hurt, but she still loves them.. No matter what Micheal and Lauren are good people and have big hearts..Phyliis knows this.. I think that they ALL miss each other and this will help repair the relationship. I also think Phyliss realizes
    that things went way too far this time.. She probably is afraid of loosing Nick when he finds out the truth and she probaby is afraid of facing charges. Remember, there were witnesses this time. But I don't think that is her motivation right now.

Well, I hope this doesn't go against me, but if she isn't a hypocrite, I don't know what adjective or other noun I would use to describe her. Lauren has tried so very hard to mend fences with Phyllis and Phyllis just wouldn't hear of it. I love the writers for this one. They really allowed her to burn all her bridges and climb to the top of the flagpole just to fall real hard back down. She was constantly browbeating and taunting others for their dirty deeds when hers were just as dirty.
    I don't feel sorry or have any pity for her right now. I know I probably will later, because she won't be down forever. I only hope this teaches her a very hard lesson.
    And Michelle is a wonderful actress. When they went over that cliff her face was sheer terror. Gotta give her props.

that it was''

#84   2007/04/05 07:57PM
    pdames4

Quote Plot_Twister: you did. I was going to write more, then changed my mind. I am so tired of wars today! So, please forgive!

No problemo!

#85   2007/04/05 07:58PM
    starrlight

Quote pdames4:
    Quote Plot_Twister:
    Quote pdames4:

Diane did all that stuff to herself trying to frame Phyllis. Diane set the guest house on fire so she could move into the main house.

O-kay! That's what I thought I posted.

It was between Diane and Phyllis. Sharon has nothing to do with their fall out.

Here, we are talking about Phyllis blackmailing Sharon because Sharon and Brad had an affair. And Phyllis take it personal like she is Brad's wife! Phyllis is to blame for what happened! She is sorry it does not cut it. She has to confess in front of every one that is involved and let people decide her fate!

#86   2007/04/05 08:00PM
    heart and soul

Quote artchick:
    Quote kimyla: Phyliss is still not telling whole the truth.. She said the she looked away and when she looked back they were not there. Then Phyllis goes right into how she tried to help Sharon but Sharon let go. True. However, Phyllis didn't say they were arguing and fighting over the cell phone and a call that she was threatening to make and was about to make, then something tragic happened. Phyllis is waiting to see what happens. She thinks that she may be safe because she thinks Sharon and Dru more then likely dead.. This was an intentional act with unintentional results. She wanted to scare and torment Sharon but didn't want her to die.

I agree Phyllis is not telling the whole truth in regard as to why they were fighting over the cell. AND I agree Phyllis didn't intend for anyone to die. Sharon did let go of the branch with one hand, and Phyllis did not let go of Sharon's other hand. It looked to me that when Sharon let go of the branch she tried to swing over and grab Phyllis but couldn't and Phyllis held on to one of Sharons's hands with both of hers and Sharon just slipped through.

I agree. This is what I saw on my TV as well. good post!

#87   2007/04/06 12:00AM
    pdames4

Nick was reflecting on what Phyllis said about Lauren keeping secrets and Nick said "she should have told you and I'm sorry you're upset." Well she told Nick "no more secrets" when she found out about Cleveland and Brad. I'm just wondering what is the word for that kind of person if it's not hypocrite. I sincerely hope Nicholas remeinds her of her deceit and hypocrisy as he packs his bags to leave her.

#88   2007/04/06 12:16AM
    Soulsistah

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote artchick:
    Quote kimyla: Phyliss is still not telling whole the truth.. She said the she looked away and when she looked back they were not there. Then Phyllis goes right into how she tried to help Sharon but Sharon let go. True. However, Phyllis didn't say they were arguing and fighting over the cell phone and a call that she was threatening to make and was about to make, then something tragic happened. Phyllis is waiting to see what happens. She thinks that she may be safe because she thinks Sharon and Dru more then likely dead.. This was an intentional act with unintentional results. She wanted to scare and torment Sharon but didn't want her to die.

I agree Phyllis is not telling the whole truth in regard as to why they were fighting over the cell. AND I agree Phyllis didn't intend for anyone to die. Sharon did let go of the branch with one hand, and Phyllis did not let go of Sharon's other hand. It looked to me that when Sharon let go of the branch she tried to swing over and grab Phyllis but couldn't and Phyllis held on to one of Sharons's hands with both of hers and Sharon just slipped through.

I agree. This is what I saw on my TV as well. good post!

I agree also. Sharon couldn't get her free hand back up to grab onto Phyllis' and the pull of gravity caused Sharon and Phyllis to lose their grasp. Sharon couldn't have let go of Phyllis' hand because Phyllis was holding her by the one wrist. Sharon simply slipped from Phyllis grasp. That's what I saw, so I don't know why Phyllis is saying "she let go, she let go" The only thing she let go of was the branch Phyllis, Daniel and Lily kept telling her to let go of!

But here's what's really bugg'n me til now, having seen the most recent episode already: Just when I think Phyllis is gonna do the right thing and come clean, she continues to LIE through her teeth when repeatedly asked what her and Sharon were arguing about...if she truly felt all that horror, shock, guilt, remorse, etc. why didn't she just come clean?? She was asked several times what happened...and she kept sticking to her lie that it was an argument over the creative aspects of the shoot... After ripping Nick's head off about lying to her, even in the face of this horrific tragedy, she still deliberately chooses to lie, lie, lie. HYPOCRITE, thy name is PHYLLIS. Thankfully, the way its unfolding, the truth will be revealed, but not by her, and she is going to look even worse in the eyes of so many when her dark secret comes out to everyone.

#89   2007/04/06 01:59AM
    adele

Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.
    If phylis wasn't blackmailing sharon and threating her every time she saw her maybe this wouldn't hav ehappened however dru stepped in and tried to help her best friend as she should have that is what best friends do however phylis had a best friend in michael and lauren and tutrned her back on them but isn't it ironic no matter how bad she treated them they were ther for her and nick in a pinch when they were needed. phylis always gets away with her crimes no matter how many people get hurt. she deserves to be brought down for this. she went over the top on this one.she is just evil.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list