List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Started by calivy at 2007/04/05 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:48PM, Views: 3929, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2007/04/05 03:10PM
    Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS
    jackspaniel

Quote suegerry: Sharon told David exactely what Phyllis was....and if it bugged Phyllis that's because Phyllis' has a very flawed mind.....

I disagree - It bugged Phyllis because Sharon was acting pure as the driven snow and Phyllis knew better.....but she didn't blurt it out like she very well could have at the time.

#62   2007/04/05 03:12PM
    suegerry

If someone is white and pure its Sharon compare to Phyllis but hey let's go on.....it's my opinion and that's it ...and about a fictionist character on a tv soap opera....

#63   2007/04/05 03:13PM
    engtcr

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote engtcr:
    Quote anadea:
    Quote fanieli:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote iloveit101:
    Quote suegerry: Blackmail is an act of threatening to reveal information and is of damaging nature....Phyllis wanted to damage Sharon because she is jealous of her.....that said she is an hypocrit....
    Yes but sharon has done things to Phyliss also and Phyliss is no better than sharon and Sharon is no better than Phyliss

Whatever did Sharon do to Phyllis....I don't remember anything....

I don't rememeber anything about Sharon doing anything to Phyllis either. One thing's for sure: once Sharon found out about her affair with Nick, Sharon never made threats to Phyllis nor went public to expose her of what she really is

Off the top of my head I recall Sharon letting Phyllis know about her "SURPRISE" birthday party. Surely everyone would agree this is something - if not catastrophic.

I don't think that's quite the same as sleeping with your husband or blackmail.....but I could be wrong.

Another thing that popped into my head that I think would bug Phyllis to no end is Sharon running her down and calling her a hussy that slept with her husband to David Chow - when all along Phyllis knew that Sharon slept with a married man also but was acting like a poor innocent wife left behind. I know that would have bugged me to no end.

All of this was being done by the writers to create further animosity between the characters. That was never more apparent then yesterday when Phyllis was trying to change everything and bringing in a "replica" of the NY hotel room, and Dru was putting up stumbling blocks so that she wasn't getting what she wanted.

#64   2007/04/05 03:42PM
    ChristyFergie

Quote iloveit101:
    Quote ChristyFergie:
    Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Sorry but I don't agree with this. Dru ran over to get them to stop fighting. It would have been just Sharon going over the cliff. Phyliss should mind her own business and quit acting holier than thou. Blackmail is a crime in itself and once the DA finds out about that she could have alot of charges against her!
    O.K. I understand you don't like Phyliss but if you think about it Sharon and Dru has been giving her a hard time too.

Um I don't see how they were giving her a hard time. Sharon hasn't done even a fraction of the stuff that Phyliss has done to her. Infact Sharon gave up on her marriage and husband and just let her have him and dealt with Phyliss throwing it in her face everyday about her being pregnant. THere are things that I don't agree with on Sharon's part like living on the Ranch and going into the office etc... But currently what Phyliss has been doing is OUT OF LINE!

#65   2007/04/05 03:48PM
    suegerry

The only hard time Phyllis has ever had is the one she's having right now....she always managed to do her bad deeds without being discovered....now it's time to pay.....HYPOCRIT SHE IS...

#66   2007/04/05 04:01PM
    CandyLane5

Quote engtcr:
    Quote CandyLane5: Gosh I have wanted to say "Whatever" forever..lol

I thought that went out with the 80's...is it back??? (hope not)!

Phyllis will now use Michael like she has used everyone else in the past...it's all this character knows how to do!

LOL gosh not in the 80's but the 90's Actually Bill Clinton coined the phrase we all use..."Whatever"....

Yes Michael is just a pawn in her evil chess game of life

#67   2007/04/05 04:04PM
    CandyLane5

Quote starrlight: Phyllis is a sociopath!

You are right on the money....

#68   2007/04/05 04:21PM
    engtcr

Quote anadea:
    Quote engtcr:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote engtcr:
    Quote suegerry: Oh yes the birthday party...LOL....wow if all she did to this woman is that.....she needs to be given an award....

She should be arrested for doing that....right there in her hospital bed!

Tomorrow they will be there at her bedside to handcuff her....

She will probably be put away for 30 years for revealing the info. about the surprise party...poor Noah!

Isn't ridicule against the guidelines - or does that only apply to those who share your views?
    No. She shouldn't be arrested. But it does attest to what a blabber mouth this no-class charcter is. Loose lips sink ships - and am happy she wasn't around during WWII or are native language might be German.

Sorry. I didn't do it to ridicule you. I thought that you were being sarcastic and I was playing along!!!!!! I really didn't think the birthday party revelation was that devious, in my opinion!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/05 07:37PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list