List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Started by calivy at 2007/04/05 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:48PM, Views: 3722, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2007/04/05 12:41PM
    Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS
    iloveit101

Quote ChristyFergie:
    Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Sorry but I don't agree with this. Dru ran over to get them to stop fighting. It would have been just Sharon going over the cliff. Phyliss should mind her own business and quit acting holier than thou. Blackmail is a crime in itself and once the DA finds out about that she could have alot of charges against her!
    O.K. I understand you don't like Phyliss but if you think about it Sharon and Dru has been giving her a hard time too.

#42   2007/04/05 12:44PM
    jackspaniel

Quote ChristyFergie:
    Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Sorry but I don't agree with this. Dru ran over to get them to stop fighting. It would have been just Sharon going over the cliff. Phyliss should mind her own business and quit acting holier than thou. Blackmail is a crime in itself and once the DA finds out about that she could have alot of charges against her!

I am not aware of what the punishment is for "emotional blackmail" - Phyllis wasn't demanding money or anything tangible - so I would think it would be "emotional blackmail" - guess we will have to wait and see.

#43   2007/04/05 12:44PM
    iloveit101

Quote Plot_Twister: That is what I am saying. That is the only character that has no good points. Everyone else has good and bad. I didn't bring her up to discuss it, just to illustrate a point.
    I understand what you are saying it's just that Sheila brings out the Sheila in me (when it comes to Sheila)and I get carried away with that subject all together.

#44   2007/04/05 01:12PM
    suegerry

Phyllis shouldn't lie....doesn't she know that telling the truth would serve her better....that woman will never learn.....poor, poor girl....

#45   2007/04/05 01:18PM
    suegerry

Blackmail is an act of threatening to reveal information and is of damaging nature....Phyllis wanted to damage Sharon because she is jealous of her.....that said she is an hypocrit....

#46   2007/04/05 01:21PM
    iloveit101

Quote suegerry: Blackmail is an act of threatening to reveal information and is of damaging nature....Phyllis wanted to damage Sharon because she is jealous of her.....that said she is an hypocrit....
    Yes but sharon has done things to Phyliss also and Phyliss is no better than sharon and Sharon is no better than Phyliss

#47   2007/04/05 02:38PM
    calivy

see everyone it's like this with me where phyllis is concerned: i don't care for phyllis because she has always did her dirt and never paid for it. it started with chris years ago when she lied to get danny. she was never punished for trying to run her over, she changed the paternity tests,she tried to kill diane, she had an affair with nick and the list goes on and on. if she had paid for some of these crimes i have a better taste in my mouth for her. she always gets her way and whatever she wants. that's why i can't stand her. she should be punished. and she acts like a litle child runnig around threatening to expose the affair. did she expose her's with nick and daniel and jack because i think jack was married to diane and they were messing around.

#48   2007/04/05 02:42PM
    suegerry

Quote iloveit101:
    Quote suegerry: Blackmail is an act of threatening to reveal information and is of damaging nature....Phyllis wanted to damage Sharon because she is jealous of her.....that said she is an hypocrit....
    Yes but sharon has done things to Phyliss also and Phyliss is no better than sharon and Sharon is no better than Phyliss

Whatever did Sharon do to Phyllis....I don't remember anything....

#49   2007/04/05 02:50PM
    fanieli

Quote suegerry:
    Quote iloveit101:

Whatever did Sharon do to Phyllis....I don't remember anything....

I don't rememeber anything about Sharon doing anything to Phyllis either. One thing's for sure: once Sharon found out about her affair with Nick, Sharon never made threats to Phyllis nor went public to expose her of what she really is

#50   2007/04/05 02:53PM
    suegerry

That's right Sharon is far too refine a person...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list