List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Started by calivy at 2007/04/05 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:48PM, Views: 3652, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2007/04/05 11:37AM
    Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS
    starrlight

Phyllis is a sociopath!

#32   2007/04/05 11:38AM
    BabygirlAH

It's funny how Nick turned to Lauren and Phyllis to Mike. Life is very weird sometimes.

#33   2007/04/05 11:40AM
    artchick

Quote kimyla: Phyliss is still not telling whole the truth.. She said the she looked away and when she looked back they were not there. Then Phyllis goes right into how she tried to help Sharon but Sharon let go. True. However, Phyllis didn't say they were arguing and fighting over the cell phone and a call that she was threatening to make and was about to make, then something tragic happened. Phyllis is waiting to see what happens. She thinks that she may be safe because she thinks Sharon and Dru more then likely dead.. This was an intentional act with unintentional results. She wanted to scare and torment Sharon but didn't want her to die.

I agree Phyllis is not telling the whole truth in regard as to why they were fighting over the cell. AND I agree Phyllis didn't intend for anyone to die. Sharon did let go of the branch with one hand, and Phyllis did not let go of Sharon's other hand. It looked to me that when Sharon let go of the branch she tried to swing over and grab Phyllis but couldn't and Phyllis held on to one of Sharons's hands with both of hers and Sharon just slipped through.

#34   2007/04/05 11:58AM
    iloveit101

Quote engtcr:
    Quote iloveit101: Now this is not right Phyllis is not to blame if it had been Sharon or Dru the same thing would have happen let's say that Dru had pushed Phyllis off the cliff and she did not like mike (which a while ago she did not but when her son needed a laywer she went to who?????)she would have done the same thing micheal is a very good laywer.

So you're saying that Phyllis PUSHED Dru? Then I guess it must be her fault, after all.
    I'm not saying that she pushed Dru but that's what it sound like others are trying to indicate.All in all if the situation was turned around on Dru and Sharon they would be in the same boat as Phyllis but let's not forget Dru was in a similar situation not to long ago with Carmen but I guess Dru was An angel then too,don't get me wrong I love Dru as much as the next and I'm sad to see her go but dru has done dirt and whined her way out of it,Sharon has done her dirt and whined her way out of it,and of course Phyllis has done dirt so to say Phyllis is a trouble maker and she started that fight let's stop and think about when Dru stomped her way into the middle of the photo shoot and said how she wanted her product displayed.Who did Jack put in charge up there?And I love Dru but she needed to respect the fact that Phyllis was in charge!!!

#35   2007/04/05 12:05PM
    jackspaniel

Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Excellent post, very well stated, I agree 100%!

#36   2007/04/05 12:30PM
    ChristyFergie

I think Phyllis has some nerve!!! If I was Mike I would tell her to take a hike!! Also how dare Phyllis sit and tell Jack and Nick that Sharon let go that she didn't let her go. She is pathetic more excuse of space! I hope she is prosecuted and charged with these two's accident! She is such a hypocrite!!!

#37   2007/04/05 12:36PM
    iloveit101

Quote Plot_Twister:
    Quote iloveit101:
    Quote engtcr:
    Quote iloveit101: Now this is not right Phyllis is not to blame if it had been Sharon or Dru the same thing would have happen let's say that Dru had pushed Phyllis off the cliff and she did not like mike (which a while ago she did not but when her son needed a laywer she went to who?????)she would have done the same thing micheal is a very good laywer.
    Oh god!!let's not go there with Sheila Carter now that's one charater that has no good points.

So you're saying that Phyllis PUSHED Dru? Then I guess it must be her fault, after all.
    I'm not saying that she pushed Dru but that's what it sound like others are trying to indicate.All in all if the situation was turned around on Dru and Sharon they would be in the same boat as Phyllis but let's not forget Dru was in a similar situation not to long ago with Carmen but I guess Dru was An angel then too,don't get me wrong I love Dru as much as the next and I'm sad to see her go but dru has done dirt and whined her way out of it,Sharon has done her dirt and whined her way out of it,and of course Phyllis has done dirt so to say Phyllis is a trouble maker and she started that fight let's stop and think about when Dru stomped her way into the middle of the photo shoot and said how she wanted her product displayed.Who did Jack put in charge up there?And I love Dru but she needed to respect the fact that Phyllis was in charge!!!

I think this is the thing to remember. These are all flawed women. We may like some one day, or never, but no one is perfect. Dru could be wacked, Sharon can be wacked, Phyllis can be wacked. But they all are fictional characters with flaws and good points.

Not too long ago people were all up in Dru's grill about keeping the truth from Neil about Lilly's father. About going ballistic on Carmen. There have been times when Dru was not the heroine.

A few years back, People were in Sharon's grill because she walked out on her family and was gone when Cassie almost died.

My point is, these characters do these things because that is how they are written. Sharon had to go out of town because she was in a contract dispute. Would that have happend if there was no dispute?

VR wanted out of her contract at Y&R, an excellent storyline would to do exactly what they did. Would Phyllis have blackmailed and lorded information over Brad and Sharon if VR didnt want out of her contract.

The only truely evil person is Shelia.
    Oh god!!! let's not go there with Sheila Carter now that's one character that has no good points.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/05 12:38PM
    #38   2007/04/05 12:38PM
    ChristyFergie

Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Sorry but I don't agree with this. Dru ran over to get them to stop fighting. It would have been just Sharon going over the cliff. Phyliss should mind her own business and quit acting holier than thou. Blackmail is a crime in itself and once the DA finds out about that she could have alot of charges against her!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list