List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Started by calivy at 2007/04/05 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:48PM, Views: 4002, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/05 10:38AM
    Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS
    suegerry

Michael to me has feelings other that friendship for Phyllis as of tomorrow's US show....

#22   2007/04/05 10:40AM
    StaceyT

Quote suegerry: Michael to me has feelings other that friendship for Phyllis as of tomorrow's US show....

#23   2007/04/05 10:57AM
    engtcr

Quote CandyLane5: Gosh I have wanted to say "Whatever" forever..lol

I thought that went out with the 80's...is it back??? (hope not)!

Phyllis will now use Michael like she has used everyone else in the past...it's all this character knows how to do!

#24   2007/04/05 10:58AM
    artchick

Quote yrrocks: I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Phyllis did do something wrong. She was the one who started the argument by antagonizing Sharon. Dru got involved to defend her friend. NO WAY this is Dru's fault! Clearly this is Phyllis's fault. If she hadn't started the argument no one would have gone over the cliff.

#25   2007/04/05 11:01AM
    kimyla

I am not a big Phyllis fan at the moment.. But I do not think she is being a hypocrit. I haven't seen the show yet becuase I am in the US but I did see the preview.. I should probably wait to comment until I have seen the show. But I feel that no matter what, Phyllis trusts Lauren and Micheal with Summer. She may be angry and hurt, but she still loves them.. No matter what Micheal and Lauren are good people and have big hearts..Phyliis knows this.. I think that they ALL miss each other and this will help repair the relationship. I also think Phyliss realizes that things went way too far this time.. She probably is afraid of loosing Nick when he finds out the truth and she probaby is afraid of facing charges. Remember, there were witnesses this time. But I don't think that is her motivation right now.

#26   2007/04/05 11:03AM
    engtcr

Quote artchick:
    Quote yrrocks: I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Phyllis did do something wrong. She was the one who started the argument by antagonizing Sharon. Dru got involved to defend her friend. NO WAY this is Dru's fault! Clearly this is Phyllis's fault. If she hadn't started the argument no one would have gone over the cliff.

OMG! How could anyone blame Dru...that's just irrational!

#27   2007/04/05 11:07AM
    iloveit101

Now this is not right Phyllis is not to blame if it had been Sharon or Dru the same thing would have happen let's say that Dru had pushed Phyllis off the cliff and she did not like mike (which a while ago she did not but when her son needed a laywer she went to who?????)she would have done the same thing micheal is a very good laywer.

#28   2007/04/05 11:10AM
    suegerry

Quote engtcr:
    Quote artchick:

OMG! How could anyone blame Dru...that's just irrational!

I knew this would come to this....right just irrational...

#29   2007/04/05 11:18AM
    kimyla

Quote artchick:

Phyliss is still not telling whole the truth.. She said the she looked away and when she looked back they were not there. Then Phyllis goes right into how she tried to help Sharon but Sharon let go. True. However, Phyllis didn't say they were arguing and fighting over the cell phone and a call that she was threatening to make and was about to make, then something tragic happened. Phyllis is waiting to see what happens. She thinks that she may be safe because she thinks Sharon and Dru more then likely dead.. This was an intentional act with unintentional results. She wanted to scare and torment Sharon but didn't want her to die.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/05 11:24AM
    #30   2007/04/05 11:21AM
    engtcr

Quote iloveit101: Now this is not right Phyllis is not to blame if it had been Sharon or Dru the same thing would have happen let's say that Dru had pushed Phyllis off the cliff and she did not like mike (which a while ago she did not but when her son needed a laywer she went to who?????)she would have done the same thing micheal is a very good laywer.

So you're saying that Phyllis PUSHED Dru? Then I guess it must be her fault, after all.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list