List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Started by calivy at 2007/04/05 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:48PM, Views: 3931, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/05 10:10AM
    Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS
    suegerry

Next will we see Michael with Phyllis...they are alike in many ways and were once lovers....gee that will leave Lauren for Paul, Jack or whoever else.....

#12   2007/04/05 10:15AM
    yrrocks

HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

#13   2007/04/05 10:17AM
    Tater

Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14   2007/04/05 10:17AM
    suegerry

Dru minded her own business....Phyllis should have minded her OWN business and not try to blackmail Brad. If not for Phyllis this would not have happened....really don't undstand how some can't see this for what it is....

#15   2007/04/05 10:18AM
    CandyLane5

Gosh I have wanted to say "Whatever" forever..lol

#16   2007/04/05 10:20AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Why did P wait so long? Michael and Lauren both have apologized countless times and P just kept refusing to forgive them. Typical P! Always wants the upper hand.

#17   2007/04/05 10:21AM
    yrrocks

Quote CandyLane5: Gosh I have wanted to say "Whatever" forever..lol

Yeal, its really intelligent commentary.

#18   2007/04/05 10:24AM
    ABBY111

Hello... If Phyllis could do things on her own without blackmailing people and trying to get under peoples skin none of this would of happened. She has always tried to get under Sharon's skin even before the blackmail. Rub it in that she is the one married to Nick and gave him a baby.
    " here let me call Jack and tell him about the affair" that happened before Sharon and Jack hooked up. blah blah blah.

#19   2007/04/05 10:25AM
    ABBY111

Quote yrrocks:
    Quote CandyLane5: Gosh I have wanted to say "Whatever" forever..lol

Yeal, its really intelligent commentary.

I enjoyed it. It was summed up in one word. Whatever

#20   2007/04/05 10:34AM
    StaceyT

HELLO, If Phyllis had of been content with the clear springs/board seat vote (which is why the blackmail came to play) instead of taunting Sharon every chance she got.... none of this would have happened. It was an accident but Phyllis did play a big part in it. And Sharon was Drus business....thats what friends are for, she looked over and saw Phyllis/Sharon arguing and after the stunt she played with the hotel cart...Dru was on Watch...cause she knew Phyllis was playing mind games with Sharon
    This thread is about Phyllis being a Hypocrit: NOT anyone else.....not that anyone else isnt a Hypocrit ~ because i can assure you theres many ~ if you want to talk about someone else's hypocrcy: start a new thread, the title alone tells us that this is not a defend Phyllis thread!

I think Michael/Lauren will forgive Phyllis, because thats the kind of people they are, they feel horrible about the Shelia stuff and would welcome Phyllis/Summer back in their lives...JMO;)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list