List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Started by calivy at 2007/04/05 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:48PM, Views: 3687, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2007/04/11 02:09PM
    Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS
    starrsctt

Now, she is trying to smooth thing with Jack. She knows what she is doing! She plays Jack to be at her side, when her scheme comes out to light, Jack will back her up. I hope not. If Jack is still back Phyllis up on her blackmail, Jack is a Jack$$$$$!

#102   2007/04/11 02:13PM
    jackspaniel

In my opinion Jack will forgive Phyllis because ultimately got Jack what Jack wanted because of the blackmail of Brad. It is exactly the type of thing Jack himself would do.

#103   2007/04/11 02:40PM
    Secret Fan

Quote jackspaniel: In my opinion Jack will forgive Phyllis because ultimately got Jack what Jack wanted because of the blackmail of Brad. It is exactly the type of thing Jack himself would do.

ITA....LOL

#104   2007/04/11 05:09PM
    starrlight

Quote Dallas Cowgirl:
    Quote VRYB:
    Quote phick4ever: ^^^^^^what is really funny is Phyllis and Dru have not even had a scene together in forever until the day that Dru sashhayed into the breakroom with those poodle puffs attached to her head and dissed Phyllis's Newman website to Nick right in front of Phyllis, and Phyllis was downright nice to her.....so how can one say that she is constantly fighting with Dru???

As for the humiliating and harrassing Sharon....Sharon has humiliated herself in our eyes by being a hypocrite regarding her "relationship" with Brad....she deserves the harrassment from Phyllis, because it was exactly what she did to Phyllis, except everyone knew about Phyllis's affair with Nick, nobody knows about Sharon and Brad....but they soon will....can you say JT finally solves a case!!!!!

I agree
    How convenient are some people’s memories? Let’s not forget how Sharon cheated on Nick with the stable hand Diego and left her children and cheated with that guy Cameron in Denver. She also has an affair with her newly married brother-in-law Brad. And Sharon has the nerve to call Phyllis a home wrecker. How easy everyone forgets.

As far as Dru is concerned, she should have not stuck her nose where it did not belong.

I am really tired of the “poor me” attitude from Sharon. GROW UP!!!!
    I don't know how we could ever forget anything Sharon ever did. We are reminded every darn day by the Phyllis lovers. Phyllis, who was introduced to us as a homewrecker. From day one. Yeah, Dru stuck her nose in so she deserved to die. Pathetic.

Oh, your forgot the Victor kiss! Don't forget the Victor kiss! That was the most disgusting, wasn't it? Almost as bad as Phyllis's murder, and murder attempts, and other list of crimes. Yeah right.

Edited by Moderator: It is against Soaps.com guidelines to bash another poster. Dru did the right thing for friend. I am having many friends like Dru around. We look out for one another and comfort each other in time of need. Only people with Phyllis character will need friends is only when they are in trouble, after that, opps, do I know you? ...................................................................................

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 06:06PM
    #105   2007/04/11 06:35PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Secret Fan:
    Quote jackspaniel: In my opinion Jack will forgive Phyllis because ultimately got Jack what Jack wanted because of the blackmail of Brad. It is exactly the type of thing Jack himself would do.

ITA....LOL

While we'll have to see how it plays out, I think Jack won't be patting Phyllis on the back anytime soon when he finds out about the blackmail - and her lying to his face when he asked if she knew if anything was going on b/t Brad and Sharon....mainly because Phyllis' so-called well-intentioned blackmail scheme - to benefit Jack and Clear Springs, of course - almost caused the death of his beloved fiancée. No, I don't think Jack will be offering Phyllis any "thanks"...

#106   2007/04/11 07:43PM
    Secret Fan

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Secret Fan:

ITA....LOL

While we'll have to see how it plays out, I think Jack won't be patting Phyllis on the back anytime soon when he finds out about the blackmail - and her lying to his face when he asked if she knew if anything was going on b/t Brad and Sharon....mainly because Phyllis' so-called well-intentioned blackmail scheme - to benefit Jack and Clear Springs, of course - almost caused the death of his beloved fiancée. No, I don't think Jack will be offering Phyllis any "thanks"...

Never said he would thank her...but it is our opinion that he will forgive her. I don't think he will take kindly to the deception from his 'beloved fiancée' when he has asked her point blank if there was something going on and she says NO. It might have been over in Sharon's mind since she told Brad it was over in-between Jack's visits but I don't think Jack is going to appreciate that technicality. It was the perfect opportunity for a heart to heart. Didn't happen. Why? It was the perfect time to blow the whole blackmail scheme out. She just gave him the whole honesty line. :-( This is the man she is going to marry. Didn't she trust him not to tell Victoria if she was truly worried about her? Didn't want to cause any body else pain now that it was over??? I don't think so. She did not want Jack to know period. Guilty conscience more like it. She did not want to tarnish her rep with someone that thinks of her as a 'saint'. If she trusted her relationship with the man she was about to marry, she would have come forward. There he was confessing his poor track record and promising to change it all with her and all he gets from Sharon is a lame announcement that she couldn't promise that she would not cause him pain in the future and a big "I can't wait to be your wife" !! LOL
    Sharon can not be without a man and Jack is the closest available bachelor...how unlucky can one man get?

I don't hate Sharon. I just don't like the double standard she is playing right now. The victim story line is so old. I would like to see her use this brush with death to stand on her own 2 feet. Too bad the writers don't seem to want to let her character grow a little. That's all I'm saying. JMHO.

#107   2007/04/11 07:46PM
    analisa

Quote Secret Fan:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Secret Fan:

ITA....LOL

Never said he would thank her...but it is our opinion that he will forgive her. I don't think he will take kindly to the deception from his 'beloved fiancée' when he has asked her point blank if there was something going on and she says NO. It might have been over in Sharon's mind since she told Brad it was over in-between Jack's visits but I don't think Jack is going to appreciate that technicality. It was the perfect opportunity for a heart to heart. Didn't happen. Why? It was the perfect time to blow the whole blackmail scheme out. She just gave him the whole honesty line. :-( This is the man she is going to marry. Didn't she trust him not to tell Victoria if she was truly worried about her? Didn't want to cause any body else pain now that it was over??? I don't think so. She did not want Jack to know period. Guilty conscience more like it. She did not want to tarnish her rep with someone that thinks of her as a 'saint'. If she trusted her relationship with the man she was about to marry, she would have come forward. There he was confessing his poor track record and promising to change it all with her and all he gets from Sharon is a lame announcement that she couldn't promise that she would not cause him pain in the future and a big "I can't wait to be your wife" !! LOL
    Sharon can not be without a man and Jack is the closest available bachelor...how unlucky can one man get?

I don't hate Sharon. I just don't like the double standard she is playing right now. The victim story line is so old. I would like to see her use this brush with death to stand on her own 2 feet. Too bad the writers don't seem to want to let her character grow a little. That's all I'm saying. JMHO.

Well said, I agree

#108   2007/04/11 07:48PM
    MamaMia954

Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.
    Edited by Moderator: We do not allow bashing of posters at Soaps.com : Please read the guidelines at the top of every forum.!! First of all if YOU remember what did Phyllis do after she ranned into Neil???After she found out that Neil knew her secret??? Hmmmmm??? She indeed did run right back to Michael and I quote her saying that she didnt know where else to turn???Now I ask you what does that sound like to you?And as far as Dru minding her own businees in Phyllis case thats like the pot calling the kettle black!! IF she(Phyllis) minded her own she wouldnt broke up a marriage,know who her real baby daddy is and wouldnt be trying to blackmail anyone with the kind of history she has that was a joke!! She showed how tacky she was when she wanted to use that prop which is what started the whole mess so in my opinion she may not have physically pushed them over but her actions was a dead result and I do mean that literally!! And I cant wait for her to go down!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 08:52PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list