List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Started by calivy at 2007/04/05 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:48PM, Views: 3854, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2007/04/06 02:08AM
    Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS
    adele

Quote iloveit101:
    Quote engtcr:
    Quote iloveit101: Now this is not right Phyllis is not to blame if it had been Sharon or Dru the same thing would have happen let's say that Dru had pushed Phyllis off the cliff and she did not like mike (which a while ago she did not but when her son needed a laywer she went to who?????)she would have done the same thing micheal is a very good laywer.

So you're saying that Phyllis PUSHED Dru? Then I guess it must be her fault, after all.
    I'm not saying that she pushed Dru but that's what it sound like others are trying to indicate.All in all if the situation was turned around on Dru and Sharon they would be in the same boat as Phyllis but let's not forget Dru was in a similar situation not to long ago with Carmen but I guess Dru was An angel then too,don't get me wrong I love Dru as much as the next and I'm sad to see her go but dru has done dirt and whined her way out of it,Sharon has done her dirt and whined her way out of it,and of course Phyllis has done dirt so to say Phyllis is a trouble maker and she started that fight let's stop and think about when Dru stomped her way into the middle of the photo shoot and said how she wanted her product displayed.Who did Jack put in charge up there?And I love Dru but she needed to respect the fact that Phyllis was in charge!!!
    dru stepped in because phylis was trying to humiliate sharon once againwith the room service setup. just like she tried to do last photo shoot making sharon look sleazy not classy and changing the dress from red to white. dru stepped in to sharon defence because she knew what phylis was up to. phylis was just peeved because dru knew about the blackmail and she thought she could use this against sharon and brad for the rest of hjer life and no one else would find out. with dru knowing it is only a matter of time before nick and jack find out.

#92   2007/04/06 02:17AM
    adele

Quote calivy: see everyone it's like this with me where phyllis is concerned: i don't care for phyllis because she has always did her dirt and never paid for it. it started with chris years ago when she lied to get danny. she was never punished for trying to run her over, she changed the paternity tests,she tried to kill diane, she had an affair with nick and the list goes on and on. if she had paid for some of these crimes i have a better taste in my mouth for her. she always gets her way and whatever she wants. that's why i can't stand her. she should be punished. and she acts like a litle child runnig around threatening to expose the affair. did she expose her's with nick and daniel and jack because i think jack was married to diane and they were messing around.

i agree with you 100% phylis has always got away with everything but her constant fighting with dru and harassing sharon every chance she had shows what a small person she really is her only concern is she gets what she wants and a lot of people have gotten hurt due to her actions. she really needs to suffer the consequemnces of her actions and it is about time.

#93   2007/04/06 02:19AM
    adele

Quote suegerry: Sharon told David exactely what Phyllis was....and if it bugged Phyllis that's because Phyllis' has a very flawed mind.....

agree sharon only told the truth to david

#94   2007/04/06 02:32AM
    phick4ever

^^^^^^what is really funny is Phyllis and Dru have not even had a scene together in forever until the day that Dru sashhayed into the breakroom with those poodle puffs attached to her head and dissed Phyllis's Newman website to Nick right in front of Phyllis, and Phyllis was downright nice to her.....so how can one say that she is constantly fighting with Dru???

As for the humiliating and harrassing Sharon....Sharon has humiliated herself in our eyes by being a hypocrite regarding her "relationship" with Brad....she deserves the harrassment from Phyllis, because it was exactly what she did to Phyllis, except everyone knew about Phyllis's affair with Nick, nobody knows about Sharon and Brad....but they soon will....can you say JT finally solves a case!!!!!

#95   2007/04/06 04:46AM
    CandyLane5

Quote suegerry: Blackmail is an act of threatening to reveal information and is of damaging nature....Phyllis wanted to damage Sharon because she is jealous of her.....that said she is an hypocrit....

Phyllis stalked, harrassed, degraded, etc,,,Sharon every chance she got... She knew Nick was still in love with Sharon.. She was insanely, wildly jealous of Sharon because of that, and she wanted everything for herself, with Sharon out of the picture... all things leading up to the cliffside showed that a disaster was about to happen...and it did...Phyllis is back to her old self... there isnt a thing wrong with Phyllis... This is the Phyliss we have all come to love to hate over the years.

#96   2007/04/06 06:54AM
    VRYB

Quote phick4ever: ^^^^^^what is really funny is Phyllis and Dru have not even had a scene together in forever until the day that Dru sashhayed into the breakroom with those poodle puffs attached to her head and dissed Phyllis's Newman website to Nick right in front of Phyllis, and Phyllis was downright nice to her.....so how can one say that she is constantly fighting with Dru???

As for the humiliating and harrassing Sharon....Sharon has humiliated herself in our eyes by being a hypocrite regarding her "relationship" with Brad....she deserves the harrassment from Phyllis, because it was exactly what she did to Phyllis, except everyone knew about Phyllis's affair with Nick, nobody knows about Sharon and Brad....but they soon will....can you say JT finally solves a case!!!!!

I agree
    How convenient are some people’s memories? Let’s not forget how Sharon cheated on Nick with the stable hand Diego and left her children and cheated with that guy Cameron in Denver. She also has an affair with her newly married brother-in-law Brad. And Sharon has the nerve to call Phyllis a home wrecker. How easy everyone forgets.

As far as Dru is concerned, she should have not stuck her nose where it did not belong.

I am really tired of the “poor me” attitude from Sharon. GROW UP!!!!

#97   2007/04/06 07:55AM
    ChristyFergie

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote heart and soul:
    Quote artchick:
    Quote kimyla: Phyllis is still not telling whole the truth.. She said the she looked away and when she looked back they were not there. Then Phyllis goes right into how she tried to help Sharon but Sharon let go. True. However, Phyllis didn't say they were arguing and fighting over the cell phone and a call that she was threatening to make and was about to make, then something tragic happened. Phyllis is waiting to see what happens. She thinks that she may be safe because she thinks Sharon and Dru more then likely dead.. This was an intentional act with unintentional results. She wanted to scare and torment Sharon but didn't want her to die.

I agree Phyllis is not telling the whole truth in regard as to why they were fighting over the cell. AND I agree Phyllis didn't intend for anyone to die. Sharon did let go of the branch with one hand, and Phyllis did not let go of Sharon's other hand. It looked to me that when Sharon let go of the branch she tried to swing over and grab Phyllis but couldn't and Phyllis held on to one of Sharon’s hands with both of hers and Sharon just slipped through.

I agree. This is what I saw on my TV as well. good post!

I agree also. Sharon couldn't get her free hand back up to grab onto Phyllis' and the pull of gravity caused Sharon and Phyllis to lose their grasp. Sharon couldn't have let go of Phyllis' hand because Phyllis was holding her by the one wrist. Sharon simply slipped from Phyllis grasp. That's what I saw, so I don't know why Phyllis is saying "she let go, she let go" The only thing she let go of was the branch Phyllis, Daniel and Lily kept telling her to let go of!

But here's what's really bugg'n me until now, having seen the most recent episode already: Just when I think Phyllis is gonna do the right thing and come clean, she continues to LIE through her teeth when repeatedly asked what her and Sharon were arguing about...if she truly felt all that horror, shock, guilt, remorse, etc. why didn't she just come clean?? She was asked several times what happened...and she kept sticking to her lie that it was an argument over the creative aspects of the shoot... After ripping Nick's head off about lying to her, even in the face of this horrific tragedy, she still deliberately chooses to lie, lie, lie. HYPOCRITE, thy name is PHYLLIS. Thankfully, the way it’s unfolding, the truth will be revealed, but not by her, and she is going to look even worse in the eyes of so many when her dark secret comes out to everyone.

I agree fully with you! Brad and Sharon's affair is not going to be taken as harshly as it would before. She will get more sympathy from Nick and I think this will push her and Nick closer together also. Phyllis is a hypocrite and a liar! I can't stand that backstabbing, blackmailing woman! She is truly evil! I don't think it is right that Sharon and Brad had an affair and it isn't right what Brad is doing to Vicki because I really love Vicki and she deserves better than Brad! I think Brad is a pig and deserves to go down for everything he has done the self righteous man! I hate what he is doing to his daughter because he is a hypocrite as well! But the fact of the matter is blackmail and conceiving more lies does not make the first one better that only makes Phyllis look just as bad as Brad and Sharon do for the affair! I was angry when Vicki married Brad and Sharon was standing there after she just begged Brad to leave her at the alter and be with her. I don't condone that behavior! I don't believe in affairs. I would be devastated if my husband did that to me and the truth came out later on. If Phyllis had any class she would have just unveiled the secret at the beginning when she found out instead of blackmailing because that just dragged her into this affair and she is going to lose her marriage over it too! So it is a lose lose situation! Ok my 2 cents sorry for so long of a post! Happy FRIDAY EVERYONE AND I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FANTASTIC EASTER!!! I love this show! The writers are doing an awesome job! This is the responses that they wanted! At least it isn't boring right now it is getting better and better! God Bless Victoria/Dru I hope that she comes back to the show someday! We will miss her!

#98   2007/04/11 01:06PM
    billsboy

Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
    Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Why did P wait so long? Michael and Lauren both have apologized countless times and P just kept refusing to forgive them. Typical P! Always wants the upper hand.
    Of course. She is a CONTROL FREAK!!! Now however the situation is out of control and she needs help!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 01:08PM
    #99   2007/04/11 02:06PM
    Soulsistah

Quote billsboy:
    Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
    Quote yrrocks: HELLO!!! People please. Phyllis did not go running to Michael & Lauren. Don't you remember?, when Nick got the call and found out about the accident, he was at the coffee house and left Noah & Summer with Lauren. Phyllis was hesitant in accepting Michael's help at first, but let her guard down. I for one, am glad they are friends again. I don't think Phyllis did anything wrong, she did not push Dru or Sharon over the cliff and if Dru had minded her own business, the accident probably would not have happened.

Why did P wait so long? Michael and Lauren both have apologized countless times and P just kept refusing to forgive them. Typical P! Always wants the upper hand.
    Of course. She is a CONTROL FREAK!!! Now however the situation is out of control and she needs help!

And that's where good old Michael comes in, again...Phyllis is in trouble...what else is new? Michael to the rescue!! All I know is Phyllis' comeuppance is far from over - the best is yet to come, IMO, and I hope Nick drop kicks her butt to the curb when he finds out about her lies and blackmail The woman is just evil...we've seen her evil deeds played out for years on our screens, so it's pretty amazing to me how some reinterpret those facts to suit their own opinions. Is Phyllis' character a villain? Yes. Are villains generally supposed to be liked or hated (love to hate=same thing), yes. So why the shock and outrage when people express their hate for a supreme villainess like Phyllis? Illogical, IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 02:08PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list