List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS

Started by calivy at 2007/04/05 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:48PM, Views: 3842, Replies: 108
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/05 06:33AM
    SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS
    calivy

phyllis runs to mike.i just don't understand phyllis. how can she do mike and lauren so wrong and then run to mike to lean on his shoulder and possibly for him help thinking she will be prosecuted. she thinks she can just walk all over people and then go to them only when she wants to and expect them to bow down to her. mike gives in to her but i hope lauren tells him it's phyllis or me. i hope they don't let her use them. as soon as this has calmed doenw and if she does not be in trouble for tis she is going to snug her nose up at them again.

#2   2007/04/05 06:59AM
    Re: SPOILER:HYPOCRIT PHYLLIS
    BabygirlAH

Right. She didn't want to have to do anything with Lauren and Mike, now she wants to run to Mike. I don't like it either. How quickly she forgot.

#3   2007/04/05 09:56AM
    valencia4love

HYPROCRIT INDEED !!! I knew that this whole mess would eventually bite her in the butt and that she would end up crawling back to Michael and Laura for help... Serves her right!!! Who does she think she is by snubbing her best friends the way that she did!!! She is the last person to be acting high and mighty to anyone right now... If i was her, i would be praying that those other little secrets that nobody knows about her come out!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/05 09:57AM
    #4   2007/04/05 10:00AM
    suegerry

If you're referring to US tomorrow's show....Phyllis do indeed run to Michael...and what I found funny is the way Michael hugs her and tells her how glad he is that she didn't go over the cliff....while Nick is looking on in dismay..wow that was real weird....

#5   2007/04/05 10:04AM
    gommie

Hmmmmmmmmm

#6   2007/04/05 10:07AM
    CandyLane5

Gosh... Phyllis needs a lawyer like really really bad... lol

#7   2007/04/05 10:07AM
    Paolucci

Mike is a good person I think he deserves better friends and lot of praise.

#8   2007/04/05 10:07AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

This shouldn't surprise anyone! Phyllis is true only to herself. She thinks she will be in legal trouble and will need Michael's help.

#9   2007/04/05 10:08AM
    new_yr_ fan

I didn't interpret it as her running to michael and lauren. She went to pick up the kids and michael kept talking to her and she pushed him away at first but then broke down crying and leaned on him.

#10   2007/04/05 10:09AM
    Tater

Hypocrit is right. If these two are gone it only proves that bad wins on this show!!! I liked Sharon sooo much and Phyllis is just another bad person on this show why couldn't she have gone over!!!!!!!!!! We have enough evil people on this soap. Guess it is time to reprogram the DVR and no longer record this show. Who cares if I miss now!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list