List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria

Started by Blondie-n-Lex at 2007/04/04 05:31PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 01:30PM, Views: 1282, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2007/04/07 09:00PM
    Re: Gloria
    StaceyT

[quote]Quote engtcr: [quote]Quote MissHathaway: Madame Glo is a pro at deceit. Poor Bardwell will wake up and won't know what hit him - he'll be having frat house flahbacks...[/quote]

Just read the spoilers on this site...edited for spoiler content in a non spoiler thread.

Thats gonna be hillarious (cant speel, oops spell ) I get a kick outta Gloria

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/07 09:19PM
    #52   2007/04/08 01:17PM
    CandyLane5

Quote engtcr: OMG!!! Just watched this on SoapNet...she's going to get the libido enhancer to give to Jill and JiMin to give them a little "push"....she's unbelievable!!!

That is correct!! lol The pills are for Mr Kim and Jill, so Gloria can have full aim at Will...
    She hasnt forgiven Will for what he did to John or Kevin, I hope she takes Will Bardwell for everything he's got!!

#53   2007/04/14 07:32PM
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote sprout: I HATE GLORIA.ICAN'T WAITE FOR THE DAY WHEN IT COMES OUT THAT SHE DID SOMETHING TO THE CREAM.I HOPE SHE GOES TO JAIL AND KEVIN.MICHEAL IS A JERK.AFTER EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE TO CHANGE HE IS GOING TO HIS OLD WAYS AND TAKEN LAUREN WITH HIM.I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE IS GOING ALONE WITH THE HACKING.WHEN SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT IT THE FIRST TIME SHE WAS SO UPSET WITH MICHEAL AND SHE ALMOST LOST THE BABY.I GUESS SHE FORGOT THAT.SO I GUESS SHE CAN'T BE UPSET WITH MICHEAL WHEN IT COMES OUT HE KNEW ABOUT THE BLACKMAIL.I GUESS HE FORGOT NOT TO KEEP THINGS FROM HIS WIFE.

Please do not type in all caps, it is against the policies of this board.

#54   2007/04/19 01:30PM
    billsboy

To see the cool and professional JiMin lose his controlled demeanor is awesome!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list