List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria

Started by Blondie-n-Lex at 2007/04/04 05:31PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 01:30PM, Views: 1440, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2007/04/05 08:39AM
    Re: Gloria
    jackspaniel

Quote engtcr:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote engtcr: She's just disgusting, whether she intends to give it to Will or JiMinh!!!

Why are we surprised? I'm not. Gloria is true to her nature...she can't go long without reverting back to scheming, deceptive, manipulative self. She is utterly sickening, not to mention delusional! When wil the writers to expose her for tainting Ashley's cream?!!

That is LONG overdue! William mentioned weeks ago that they were reopening the case, but nothing has been mentioned in a while.

Gloria has nothing to fear if Bardwell is going to investigate. LOL, LOL

#32   2007/04/05 08:55AM
    kimyla

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote engtcr:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote engtcr: She's just disgusting, whether she intends to give it to Will or JiMinh!!!

Why are we surprised? I'm not. Gloria is true to her nature...she can't go long without reverting back to scheming, deceptive, manipulative self. She is utterly sickening, not to mention delusional! When wil the writers to expose her for tainting Ashley's cream?!!

That is LONG overdue! William mentioned weeks ago that they were reopening the case, but nothing has been mentioned in a while.

I think they just brought it up to tease us then but it on the back burner again.. He isn't even looking for Jana..One would think that the Fisher clan would be pushing William to find her.

#33   2007/04/05 08:57AM
    CandyLane5

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote engtcr:
    Quote Soulsistah:

That is For Sure!! lol... he needs to buy: "The Dummy Guide to Criminal Justice"

#34   2007/04/05 12:04PM
    vegreen

Gloria is despicable, but why she thinks she needs to give libido enhancing drugs to Jill is beyong me. Jill has never had a problem with libido before???????????

#35   2007/04/05 12:28PM
    engtcr

Quote vegreen: Gloria is despicable, but why she thinks she needs to give libido enhancing drugs to Jill is beyong me. Jill has never had a problem with libido before???????????

Do we know exactly who the drug is intended for? With Gloria, it could be a number of people!

#36   2007/04/05 01:29PM
    StaceyT

Quote Plot_Twister: maybe she just wants to put it in a new perfume...she could call it "afterglow" by Jabot!

#37   2007/04/05 01:36PM
    suegerry

The glow worm wants the drug for Will....she thinks he won't be able to have sex with her without it....guess I can see that....who in their mind would want to bed this wicked woman.

#38   2007/04/05 01:37PM
    engtcr

Quote Plot_Twister: maybe she just wants to put it in a new perfume...she could call it "afterglow" by Jabot!

LOL!! I wouldn't put it past this character at all!! Think of the marketing possibilities!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list