List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria

Started by Blondie-n-Lex at 2007/04/04 05:31PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 01:30PM, Views: 1401, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/04 08:19PM
    Re: Gloria
    CandyLane5

So Hilarious.... lol

#22   2007/04/04 08:21PM
    golden retri...

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: I didn't know there are drugs out there to make people attracted to each other? This will be a good story line, I can't wait.

it sould be a hoot'' if it works out Gloria may try it on Will'' he realley needs it''

#23   2007/04/04 08:33PM
    golden retri...

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: Good grief! Just when I thought I liked her. I hope she doesn't do this. If Jill and JiMin do hook up it doesn't mean Will will fall in love with Gloria. Watching him today I felt that he truly looks at her as a good friend.

Honey thats besde the point when your getting your last lap in'' and their are begining to be friends''gloria and will suit each outher and so do jill and ji ming so what the heck'' I thoink theis could be a ''hoot''. Jill needs to chill out right now and these could put the icing on the ''cake'' He is a sexey man and OL"" gloria would't hurt them a'' bit realley'' pu8sh ''it'' the older women need a little action too''we're not dead YET''

#24   2007/04/04 08:34PM
    golden retri...

Quote CandyLane5: YIKES! I cant wait to see Mr Kim in action.....

YOUR bad''

#25   2007/04/04 08:41PM
    golden retri...

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote engtcr: She's just disgusting, whether she intends to give it to Will or JiMinh!!!

Why are we surprised? I'm not. Gloria is true to her nature...she can't go long without reverting back to scheming, deceptive, manipulative self. She is utterly sickening, not to mention delusional! When will the writers expose her for tainting Ashley's cream?!!

GET OFF THAT . IT'S history6 That darn creme dryed up a long time a go''

#26   2007/04/04 08:43PM
    golden retri...

Quote engtcr:
    Quote golden retrivers:
    Quote CandyLane5: YIKES! I cant wait to see Mr Kim in action.....

LADEYYOUR NOT ALONE ON THESE ONE'' would love it'' how long has it been for Jlii'' Ji ming his one sexxxxxeeyyyyee man'''' hey I LOVE TO BE HER just for ''a'' little ''while''.........................

Why Golden, you little !

#27   2007/04/04 08:46PM
    golden retri...

Come'see comes saw''

#28   2007/04/04 10:26PM
    head nurse

8)

Quote engtcr: She's just disgusting, whether she intends to give it to Will or JiMinh!!!

What I want to know is when Will is going to investigate Gloria's sabotage of the product. That will be a good story since Dru has been killed off.

#29   2007/04/04 10:30PM
    head nurse

That's what I'm talking about. Gloria just buzzes around in her delusional self and she needs to be brought down to earth....HARD.
    And her acting around in those scenes about the tv reality show, she was talking like it was a reality show about her. I am glad they cut that off so she would not become a "TV Star"!!!!!

#30   2007/04/05 08:12AM
    NotSoYButStillR

I too would like to see Jill with Ji Min, not Will.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list