List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria

Started by Blondie-n-Lex at 2007/04/04 05:31PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 01:30PM, Views: 1362, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/04 07:45PM
    Re: Gloria
    CandyLane5

YIKES! I cant wait to see Mr Kim in action.....

#12   2007/04/04 07:46PM
    engtcr

Quote golden retrivers:
    Quote Blondie-n-Lex: What was Gloria talking about to Kevin today after she saw Jill and JiMin having dinner? Did she say she was looking up libido enhancers? Is she going to drug them?

she was looking up male enhanchers Kevin did a bit of a step back''I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BURST OUT LAUGHING SHE THINKS ji ming and jill need a little push''

Seeing them together, I don't think they'll need any kind of help at all!

#13   2007/04/04 07:51PM
    Tadembay

Quote engtcr:
    Quote golden retrivers:
    Quote Blondie-n-Lex: What was Gloria talking about to Kevin today after she saw Jill and JiMin having dinner? Did she say she was looking up libido enhancers? Is she going to drug them?

she was looking up male enhanchers Kevin did a bit of a step back''I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BURST OUT LAUGHING SHE THINKS ji ming and jill need a little push''

Gloria need all the help she can get being she can't do anything on her own! She need to use Kevin and Michael to get everything she wants!

#14   2007/04/04 07:54PM
    engtcr

Quote Tadembay:
    Quote engtcr:
    Quote golden retrivers:

Gloria need all the help she can get being she can't do anything on her own! She need to use Kevin and Michael to get everything she wants!

I was referring to Jill and Ji Minh. I agree with your comment about Gloria 100%!

#15   2007/04/04 07:58PM
    Tadembay

Quote engtcr:
    Quote Tadembay:
    Quote engtcr:
    Quote golden retrivers:

I was referring to Jill and Ji Minh. I agree with your comment about Gloria 100%!

Cool! Gmin doesn't seem to need any help either. He look as if wants to rip Jill's cloths off when he's looking at her.

#16   2007/04/04 07:59PM
    Soulsistah

Quote engtcr: She's just disgusting, whether she intends to give it to Will or JiMinh!!!

Why are we surprised? I'm not. Gloria is true to her nature...she can't go long without reverting back to scheming, deceptive, manipulative self. She is utterly sickening, not to mention delusional! When will the writers expose her for tainting Ashley's cream?!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/04 08:01PM
    #17   2007/04/04 08:02PM
    engtcr

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote engtcr: She's just disgusting, whether she intends to give it to Will or JiMinh!!!

Why are we surprised? I'm not. Gloria is true to her nature...she can't go long without reverting back to scheming, deceptive, manipulative self. She is utterly sickening, not to mention delusional! When wil the writers to expose her for tainting Ashley's cream?!!

That is LONG overdue! William mentioned weeks ago that they were reopening the case, but nothing has been mentioned in a while.

#18   2007/04/04 08:15PM
    golden retri...

Quote CandyLane5: YIKES! I cant wait to see Mr Kim in action.....

LADEYYOUR NOT ALONE ON THESE ONE'' would love it'' how long has it been for Jlii'' Ji ming his one sexxxxxeeyyyyee man'''' hey I LOVE TO BE HER just for ''a'' little ''while''.........................

#19   2007/04/04 08:17PM
    engtcr

Quote golden retrivers:
    Quote CandyLane5: YIKES! I cant wait to see Mr Kim in action.....

LADEYYOUR NOT ALONE ON THESE ONE'' would love it'' how long has it been for Jlii'' Ji ming his one sexxxxxeeyyyyee man'''' hey I LOVE TO BE HER just for ''a'' little ''while''.........................

Why Golden, you little !

#20   2007/04/04 08:19PM
    golden retri...

Quote engtcr:
    Quote golden retrivers:

maybe just a little push''

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list