List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria

Started by Blondie-n-Lex at 2007/04/04 05:31PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 01:30PM, Views: 1452, Replies: 54
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/04 05:31PM
    Gloria
    Blondie-n-Lex

What was Gloria talking about to Kevin today after she saw Jill and JiMin having dinner? Did she say she was looking up libido enhancers? Is she going to drug them?

#2   2007/04/04 05:32PM
    Re: Gloria
    nyaccent

Yes, I think so....

#3   2007/04/04 05:34PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I didn't know there are drugs out there to make people attracted to each other? This will be a good story line, I can't wait.

#4   2007/04/04 05:35PM
    Imalwaysright

Yep, I think she is going to offer each of them a drink (spiked with the enhancers) before she heads them off on a date together , or something to that effect. Wow, people on soaps really go all out when they want something.

#5   2007/04/04 05:44PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Good grief! Just when I thought I liked her. I hope she doesn't do this. If Jill and JiMin do hook up it doesn't mean Will will fall in love with Gloria. Watching him today I felt that he truly looks at her as a good friend.

#6   2007/04/04 05:47PM
    engtcr

She's just disgusting, whether she intends to give it to Will or JiMinh!!!

#7   2007/04/04 05:48PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote engtcr: She's just disgusting, whether she intends to give it to Will or JiMinh!!!

Maybe she does intend to give it to Will. That is a disaster waiting to happend. Drugging the DA!

#8   2007/04/04 05:52PM
    valencia4love

I wouldnt put it pass her to do just that.... After all, look what she did with the Glo By Jabo cream!! Just so she could get some respect at the office!! I will admit, i did feel little sorry for her after she was booted out the house and left without a cent to her name, but no more!!

#9   2007/04/04 06:17PM
    emnick

That Gloria is a piece of work. If I had to drug someone to make them take interest in me, I would feel pretty desperate. She can never do anything on the up and up. she always has to get Kevin or Michael to help her in her little plots. I hope her little plan back fires and she winds up alone.

#10   2007/04/04 06:24PM
    golden retri...

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: What was Gloria talking about to Kevin today after she saw Jill and JiMin having dinner? Did she say she was looking up libido enhancers? Is she going to drug them?

she was looking up male enhanchers Kevin did a bit of a step back''I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BURST OUT LAUGHING SHE THINKS ji ming and jill need a little push''

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/04 06:25PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list