List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Link to some fashion worn by females...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Link to some fashion worn by females...

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2010/07/30 11:20PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 06:27PM, Views: 10772, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/07/30 11:20PM
    Link to some fashion worn by females...
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Here's a link for some of the fashions worn by the females..

theyoungandthestylish.onsugar.com/

#2   2010/08/04 02:23AM
    Re: Link to some fashion worn by females...
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Anyone finding this helpful?

There seems to be an email to write to this website to inquire about the different star's clothes.

#3   2010/08/04 06:55PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

If anyone is interested, they can keep the link as a favoroite because the clothes get changed often.. today, they are showing the "real" dress that Sharon just wore.

I would imagine most of the clothes are from Designers and
    are expensive... but this website tries to find similar clothing.. and often has the "real" thing..

#4   2010/08/05 04:18AM
    Oreo123

Enjoyed the site. Some of the fashions posted, as well as the accessories (jewelry), were favorites of mine. This site does a great job of finding the orignal designer (i.e. Kate Spade)and the knock off label at an affordable price.

One note about the 'Starfish' pendant Sharon wore on Wednesday's show. The site shows it being from Tiffany...but it doesn't match up to the delicate one Sharon is often seen wearing. I think that piece is from her new jewelry line that will be sold through QVC. I know I will be right there to get one ...it is beautiful!

#5   2010/08/05 08:23AM
    theyoungandt...

Hi everyone,

I am actually the one who started this blog as a hobby a couple of months ago. I really enjoy the clothes on Y&R and found myself researching the outfits after the show. I thought it would be a fun idea to share what I find with other fans who were interested as well. My blog is definitely not official and I am not affiliated with CBS or Y&R in any way. I have no way of knowing if my finds are actually what the stars wore on screen. I try to find something similar to post on the blog and a lot of times, I find what appears to be the same outfit.
    That being said, if anyone has any requests, email theyoungandthestylish@gmail.com and I will do my best to help you find what you are looking for.
    Hope I cleared this up and sorry about the confusion. Oh, and thanks for reading the blog!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/05 08:25AM
    #6   2010/08/05 08:29AM
    Oreo123

Quote theyoungandthestylis: Hi everyone,

I am actually the one who started this blog as a hobby a couple of months ago. I really enjoy the clothes on Y&R and found myself researching the outfits after the show. I thought it would be a fun idea to share what I find with other fans who were interested as well. My blog is definitely not official and I am not affiliated with CBS or Y&R in any way. I have no way of knowing if my finds are actually what the stars wore on screen. I try to find something similar to post on the blog and a lot of times, I find what appears to be the same outfit.
    That being said, if anyone has any requests, email theyoungandthestylish@gmail.com and I will do my best to help you find what you are looking for.
    Hope I cleared this up and sorry about the confusion. Oh, and thanks for reading the blog!

Thanks for stopping by......you do a fantastic job...best of luck to you.

#7   2010/08/05 08:30AM
    countryMomof4

thanks for this thread and links PurrrrrKitty and theyougnanstylish!!!

I will show this to my daughter. That sundress that Sharon was wearing yesterday was so cute.

It looks like there is going to be quite the line up for those starfish necklaces.

#8   2010/08/05 03:16PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

The site has Choloe's dress there that she wore to Opening... plus a look a like... check it out...

#9   2010/08/05 05:05PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

theyoungandthestylish......

Thanks for the GREAT website.. I just accidently found it... I am just trying to promote it for you..... since
    several fans ask about clothing worn on Y&R

You are doing a fantastic job.

#10   2010/08/05 06:42PM
    theyoungandt...

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: theyoungandthestylish......

Thanks for the GREAT website.. I just accidently found it... I am just trying to promote it for you..... since
    several fans ask about clothing worn on Y&R

You are doing a fantastic job.

Thank you!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list