List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is phyllis still in love with jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is phyllis still in love with jack

Started by harley25 at 2007/04/04 09:50AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 06:05PM, Views: 842, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/04 12:24PM
    Re: Is phyllis still in love with jack
    KeepingItReal

Quote StaceyT: I think Phyllis will always love Jack and Jack will always Love Phyllis. Dont know weather they will ever be back together, but I think they are a match in every way

Love the pic. Dru sure could work a hat. Gosh her whole ensamble was the bomb!

Very fashion forward.

Back on topic........she still loves him. She just couldn't manage him.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/04 12:28PM
    #12   2007/04/04 12:26PM
    jackspaniel

Quote Secret Fan:
    Quote Blondie-n-Lex: I believe that she is madly in love with Nick. She loves Jack as a very dear friend and has a special bond because he delivered Summer.

ITA. I think with hindsight they both realized they had a good thing together but it is in the past. Both have moved on as it should be.

I agree also.

#13   2007/04/04 12:31PM
    BabygirlAH

Maybe it's Agape love based on principle. Not Eros love based on Romantic Love.

#14   2007/04/04 12:33PM
    adele

Quote engtcr:
    Quote harley25: I dont know but i think phyllis is still hung up on jack.

When she's with him, her character seems to soften a bit. I think these characters had great chemistry. Phyllis was really at her best when with Jack!

i agree that jack and phylis brought out the best in each other but phylis wants it all great sex with nick the newman name and the power and to keep jack dangling it really peeves her that sharon and jack moved on without her and nick i think phylis wanted jack to be pining for her forever.bottom line she does still love jack but will he want her when he finds out all she has done. still think he is summer's dad not nick.

#15   2007/04/04 12:38PM
    adele

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: I believe that she is madly in love with Nick. She loves Jack as a very dear friend and has a special bond because he delivered Summer.
    i don't think phylis is madly in love with nick i think she is in love with the newman name and the power that goes with it her. it is a boost for he ego to be with a hottie like nick but all they have in common is sex and Summer but i don't think they are madly in love.he is grateful to have a daughter and get a second chance to aise a daughter and get over losing cassie and she is grateful for summer as she wasn't suppose to be able to have children. But love isn't just the good stuff it is a whole lot of heartache which adds character and determines who you are. Phylis seems to really only love herself and jack?

#16   2007/04/04 12:43PM
    artchick

Yeah, I think so. They have great chemistry and I would love if they got back together. I also think Summer is Jacks.

#17   2007/04/04 12:47PM
    emnick

Who knows! with this show anything is possible.

#18   2007/04/11 03:25PM
    billsboy

I think she is. Months ago she before she had Summer she was crying to Jack that she didnot have his respect,trust,and support especially when it came to business decisions. Phyllis blew me away with how hurt she was over this. It was then a few weeks later Jack delivered Summer in the elevator and a new connection was formed between them. Jack loves Phyllis (God help him) and even told Sharon this a few weeks ago. Jack said he would always have feelings for Phyllis and I think this whole situation will have an explosive finish when the truth comes out about what she did. I think Jack will forgive her and they will get back together wheter Summer is his or not. Phyllis and Jack these days espiecially after Dru's disapperance seem closer than Phyllis and Nick do.

#19   2007/04/11 03:50PM
    emnick

I could not tell you who I think she is in love with, but I think she cares about Jack and always will. Jack understands Phyllis and has a soft spot for her. I think he is the one still in love.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list