List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jeanne Cooper on Bonanza

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeanne Cooper on Bonanza

Started by HOT PINK at 2010/07/24 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2010/07/24 01:49PM, Views: 1543, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/07/24 01:01PM
    Jeanne Cooper on Bonanza
    HOT PINK

:] Just saw Jeanne Cooper on an old Bonanza episode on TV Land. She sure looked great and did a great job. LOVE it when I see her on old episodes of my favorite westerns!

#2   2010/07/24 01:19PM
    Re: Jeanne Cooper on Bonanza
    luvbuzz

Quote HOT PINK: Just saw Jeanne Cooper on an old Bonanza episode on TV Land. She sure looked great and did a great job. LOVE it when I see her on old episodes of my favorite westerns!

Yes, I saw that many years ago. She was great in those old shows. I've seen her on the "The Virginian" and "The Big Valley" I've also seen Eric Braeden on an old episode or two of "The Virginian" and "Gunsmoke".

#3   2010/07/24 01:29PM
    HOT PINK

Quote luvbuzz:
    Quote HOT PINK: Just saw Jeanne Cooper on an old Bonanza episode on TV Land. She sure looked great and did a great job. LOVE it when I see her on old episodes of my favorite westerns!

Yes, I saw that many years ago. She was great in those old shows. I've seen her on the "The Virginian" and "The Big Valley" I've also seen Eric Braeden on an old episode or two of "The Virginian" and "Gunsmoke".

She was so great in those old shows. Saw her in a black & white "Cheyenne" episode on The Western Channel a while back and she looked so striking. One reason I love The Western Channel is because I see a lot of my favorite soap stars in the old westerns.

I remember Eric Braeden when he went by Hans Gudegast and starred in "The Rat Patrol" with the late great Christopher George. My mom adored Eric in this show and whenever it came one, my dad would yell, "Your handsome German is on now!" and she'd come running in the den to watch it. She still refers to Eric that way and he's the reason she started watching YR a few years ago.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/07/24 01:30PM
    #4   2010/07/24 01:34PM
    luvbuzz

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote luvbuzz:

She was so great in those old shows. Saw her in a black & white "Cheyenne" episode on The Western Channel a while back and she looked so striking. One reason I love The Western Channel is because I see a lot of my favorite soap stars in the old westerns.

I remember Eric Braeden when he went by Hans Gudegast and starred in "The Rat Patrol" with the late great Christopher George. My mom adored Eric in this show and whenever it came one, my dad would yell, "Your handsome German is on now!" and she'd come running in the den to watch it. She still refers to Eric that way and he's the reason she started watching YR a few years ago.

I love the story of your mom and dad. The good old days,huh?

#5   2010/07/24 01:36PM
    HOT PINK

Quote luvbuzz:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote luvbuzz:

I love the story of your mom and dad. The good old days,huh?

Thanks, luvbuzz - those were the good old days. I'd give anything to hear my Daddy say those words again, which he would since my mom watches YR now.

#6   2010/07/24 01:38PM
    VermontFan

Jeanne has also been on some of the Twlight Zone epis...I still love that show. I got all the epis on a big cd. I never get tired of watching them. I recognize lots of people who weren't stars then but are now!

#7   2010/07/24 01:49PM
    HOT PINK

Jeanne's list of TV appearances is extraordinarily long. If you Google her and click on the Jeanne Cooper imdb.com link, you'll be amazed at the list.

Jeanne has been a very busy lady over the years, and I am so happy she has made YR her home for the past (nearly) 37 years. She is an extremely talented actress and it is always a joy to watch this fabulous lady perform!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list