List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: why is sharon leaving/

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why is sharon leaving/

Started by newmans at 2010/07/14 03:54PM
    Latest post: 2010/07/16 05:48AM, Views: 19468, Replies: 66
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2010/07/14 03:54PM
    why is sharon leaving/
    newmans

Please tell me she is not leaving the show! why is she leaving GC?

#2   2010/07/14 03:57PM
    Re: why is sharon leaving/
    countryMomof4

IMO she just wants to get away from the drama that is happening with Adam being out on bail and having him telling her that he still loves her. Don't blame her. She did say to Nick today that she may not be gone very long when he expressed sadness at missing out on Faith's babyhood.

#3   2010/07/14 03:57PM
    steamboat

she can't handle seeing Adam with Skye. He will hunt her down. If she does leave she has to make sure Adam can't find her, but maybe this is what she is hoping for.

#4   2010/07/14 03:58PM
    soapgran

I have my doubts that she will go anywhere. She was talking about getting away from the mess (not leaving the show)

#5   2010/07/14 04:00PM
    newmans

Oh good thanks for the respnses- I thought I missed something. Glad to hear she is not leaving the show. Do you think she really wants adam?

#6   2010/07/14 04:01PM
    Crimson1

Quote newmans: Please tell me she is not leaving the show! why is she leaving GC?

That was probably just Sharonspeak!
    If, on the off chance it really is true than either the actress needs some time off or TPTB are sending a signal.
    Crimson1

#7   2010/07/14 04:11PM
    cherrilee

Good grief why wouldn't she want to get away from all those crazy azz people tailing her all the time?

She can't even go to church with out two of the biggest craziest stalkers showing up and fighting over her.

I don't blame the woman wanting to put some distance between herself and all those nut cases.

#8   2010/07/14 09:05PM
    Gencor

I think that it is just another sick game that Sharon plays. She needs Nick to want her and so she is going to do basically what Phyllis did. She wants Nick to come after her and she is using the excuse that she needs to clear her head. I don't know why, it is pretty much clear air anyway. This is just another back door game that Sharon is playing. She is probably going to go to see her mother for a minute but she is waiting that is for sure. Nick and Sharon are so dark and this whole Adam/Sharon/Nick stuff is really just too dark. It is really sick stuff.

#9   2010/07/14 09:12PM
    Soulsistah

Given everything that Sharon has been through the past year, in particular, and now that Adam is back stalking her, it makes perfect sense for her to get away from the madness for a while. I do not believe she wants Adam and she truly doesn't care about Skye - the man is a compulsive liar, among other things, and Sharon knows that. Nick is still crazed about the Adam-Sharon thing, so I don't blame Sharon for wanting to get away. I don't think it's a game at all. She wants some peace for a change, and she couldn't even get that in church!

Sharon Case, rest assured, is NOT the rumoured Emmy winner being let go in the next few months. As MM said, SC has got a job for life on Y&R! The woman been's front-burner for like 4 year, especially last year, so probably if Sharon does "leave" for a while, it's because Sharon Case needs a well deserved vacation.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/07/14 09:14PM
    #10   2010/07/14 11:10PM
    shickgirl4eva

Sharon is not leaving for good, just to help Nick make a decision

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/07/14 11:11PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list