List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ONE positive comment per poster in 24 hr period

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ONE positive comment per poster in 24 hr period

Started by Secret Fan at 2007/03/30 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 01:09AM, Views: 1968, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2007/04/09 10:58AM
    Re: ONE positive comment per poster in 24 hr period
    Soulsistah

I thought it was really touching when Victor told Neil he'd be sending Dru to Japan and thought Neil should join her...as he remembered that's where they got married for the second time. That was really thoughtful of Victor.

#32   2007/04/09 11:45AM
    sharonNEWMAN

The Winters family is the closet family on Y&R.

#33   2007/04/09 01:03PM
    heart and soul

I like the way Nick took Noah to see his Mom after explaining not to be frightened about the way she would look and how he told Noah about Dru and taking him to the "site to place flowers there. and when Noah said that maybe Dru could be someon's Guardian Angel, I almost cried I thought how loving he is.

#34   2007/04/09 01:11PM
    Perriswann

I liked when Devon said to donate the stuffed animals to the childrens sheltor, thinking of other in his time of need.

#35   2007/04/09 01:21PM
    nyaccent

Quote heart and soul: I like the way Nick took Noah to see his Mom after explaining not to be frightened about the way she would look and how he told Noah about Dru and taking him to the "site to place flowers there. and when Noah said that maybe Dru could be someon's Guardian Angel, I almost cried I thought how loving he is.

That was what I was going to say..Nick spoke to Noah in such a loving way.....and I loved Nick's anology of how Sharon was going to look....

#36   2007/04/09 01:21PM
    pdames4

I was glad Sharon had the courage to tell Neil the truth in spite of the consequences and implications it may have for her. I was also glad she thanked Phyllis for saving her life and didn't mention anything else such as...if it hadn't been for your blackmailing and......

#37   2007/04/09 03:49PM
    Secret Fan

I thought it was very touching that Noah thought about Cassie being his guardian angel and that "Mrs. Winters" could be a guardian angel for someone too.

#38   2007/04/09 04:03PM
    swepsy girl

I think this storyline of "the falls" have been one of the most gripping, if not touching, and keeps all of us fans glued to the show (as if we needed an excuse)!

#39   2007/04/09 06:46PM
    MissHathaway

I liked seeing Colleen be there for her friend, calling her sweetie - very cute

#40   2007/04/10 01:28PM
    Secret Fan

Liked the way Cane gave Daniel a heads up that Neil was at Indigo and could use some company and when he asked Neil if he had eaten anything today. Cane was looking out for and being a good friend to Neil today...gota love that.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list