List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily's Twins

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily's Twins

Started by Tabhan at 2010/07/07 06:59PM
    Latest post: 2010/07/08 04:41PM, Views: 2862, Replies: 64
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2010/07/07 06:59PM
    Lily's Twins
    Tabhan

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the twins could turn out to be Mac/Canes' biological kids or even Mac/Billys'? Something seems fishy about the whole thing.

#2   2010/07/07 07:05PM
    Re: Lily's Twins
    crjb1

Quote Tabhan: Is it just me or does anyone else think that the twins could turn out to be Mac/Canes' biological kids or even Mac/Billys'? Something seems fishy about the whole thing.

I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, but I still think one will die.

#3   2010/07/07 07:16PM
    Tabhan

Quote crjb1:
    Quote Tabhan: Is it just me or does anyone else think that the twins could turn out to be Mac/Canes' biological kids or even Mac/Billys'? Something seems fishy about the whole thing.

That could happen also. Just seems like something else will happen or come out.

#4   2010/07/07 07:20PM
    Benay

Quote Tabhan:
    Quote crjb1:

Mac was given a pregnancy test before she was inseminated. She was not pregnant. They are Cane and Lily's babies.

#5   2010/07/07 07:34PM
    BobbiSox

Benay, maybe in the real world. Seeing how the th Y&R s/ls have gotten so absurd, these twins could be anyones.

#6   2010/07/07 07:35PM
    crjb1

Quote Benay:
    Quote Tabhan:
    Quote crjb1:

Mac was given a pregnancy test before she was inseminated. She was not pregnant. They are Cane and Lily's babies.

In the soap opera universe, those babies could belong to Murphy and John Abbott's ghost.

#7   2010/07/07 07:42PM
    BobbiSox

Who knows? Mac is looking so fat today, she may have have another baby in there.

#8   2010/07/07 07:49PM
    Jack_s

Quote Benay:
    Quote Tabhan:
    Quote crjb1:

Those are LILY's BABIES, and the Proud Pappa is Cane. Having said that, we are talking about Hoagie Hogan, a 'writer' who killed off an entire town and standed them on an island, thereby single-handedly destroying another Soap. He needs Meds and an Exorcist.

#9   2010/07/07 07:49PM
    noahsmum

DG had mentioned in the interview he had with Candance that they nailed the skin color so that the babies will have a nice mix of both Cane and Lilly.
    And as for Mac still being "fat" she had twins, remember? This is the most realistic this show has been for someone just out of the hospital after having a baby IMO. After a women has a baby it can take months for the uterus to shrink back to it's normal size.

#10   2010/07/07 08:06PM
    annyhall

Okay, please explain to me why you think this after it has been said by Billy,that these babies were not his,JT's or Mac's.
    I am not trying to start a argument, I just really want to know why do people think this way? I am scratching my head trying to make sense of it. So please help me understand.

btw What is fishy?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/07/07 08:07PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list