List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER - CBS SOAPS MAGAZINE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER - CBS SOAPS MAGAZINE

Started by sinshine at 2010/07/01 07:57AM
    Latest post: 2010/07/01 05:33PM, Views: 5789, Replies: 43
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2010/07/01 07:57AM
    SPOILER - CBS SOAPS MAGAZINE
    sinshine

On the cover

Christine's return will change Y&R forever

How will Christine's Explosive secrets return Affect her old rival? Phyllis

Her Ex-Fiance - Michael

Her Ex-Husband - Paul

Can Sharon really forgive Adam?

On Sale July 5

Grab the latest CBS issue of Soaps In Depth to find out what happens on Y&R when Christine returns to town with a suitcase full of secrets! Will she be able to keep her loved ones from getting hurt?

#2   2010/07/01 08:02AM
    Re: SPOILER - CBS SOAPS MAGAZINE
    mollyandwally

Does that magazine give out spoilers that really happen or is it like the National Enquirer?

#3   2010/07/01 08:11AM
    sinshine

Quote mollyandwally: Does that magazine give out spoilers that really happen or is it like the National Enquirer?

I've never known it to be like the national enquirer. My friend sent this to me, and I'm going out to buy it. I hope christine tells all to nick, things he should had known before marrying phyllis. I think if he had know, he would never divorced sharon. I'm hoping this will bring sharon & nick back together. I can't wait to see christine, she's cool.

#4   2010/07/01 08:22AM
    barkingdog

Quote sinshine:
    Quote mollyandwally: Does that magazine give out spoilers that really happen or is it like the National Enquirer?

I've never known it to be like the national enquirer. My friend sent this to me, and I'm going out to buy it. I hope christine tells all to nick, things he should had known before marrying phyllis. I think if he had know, he would never divorced sharon. I'm hoping this will bring sharon & nick back together. I can't wait to see christine, she's cool.

I can't wait to see Christine back. Wonder what kind of secrets she knows? Sounds interesting!!

#5   2010/07/01 08:23AM
    Caprica

Quote sinshine:

FYI: Nick knew Phyllis long before the affair. He knows all about Phyllis losing custody of Daniel. Nick and Phyllis talked about that on the plane right after she told Nick she was pregnant. Also during the blackmail trial, there were several witness that testified against Phyllis and talked about the things she did in the past. All of this is on youtube.

#6   2010/07/01 08:28AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote sinshine:

I used to get the magazine but it was always different than the cover. It carried the news on the cover but what had already happened inside the cover. I find it better to just on online and read the SOD. It's free and usually up to date.
    What is it that Nick doen't know about Phyllis? I thought Nick knew everything.
    I don't want Phyllis and Nick together any longer either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/07/01 08:29AM
    #7   2010/07/01 08:29AM
    sinshine

Quote Caprica:
    Quote sinshine:

FYI: Nick knew Phyllis long before the affair. He knows all about Phyllis losing custody of Daniel. Nick and Phyllis talked about that on the plane right after she told Nick she was pregnant. Also during the blackmail trial, there were several witness that testified against Phyllis and talked about the things she did in the past. All of this is on youtube.

Nick does NOT know phyllis tried to kill Paul & Christine period, and probally the cause of Sasha death. I hope she does tell it all.

#8   2010/07/01 08:30AM
    sinshine

Quote barkingdog:
    Quote sinshine:

I can't wait to see Christine back. Wonder what kind of secrets she knows? Sounds interesting!!

I can't wait to see her back, and hope she decides to stay.

#9   2010/07/01 08:31AM
    sinshine

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote sinshine:

I used to get the magazine but it was always different than the cover. It carried the news on the cover but what had already happened inside the cover. I find it better to just on online and read the SOD. It's free and usually up to date.
    What is it that Nick doen't know about Phyllis? I thought Nick knew everything.
    I don't want Phyllis and Nick together any longer either.

Nick doesn't know how Phyllis tried to murder Paul & Christine.

#10   2010/07/01 08:32AM
    lovinthesoaps

Although I was never really into the character of Christine, I am excited to see her back. She brings a thread throughout the whole cast. Her interactions with Phyllis about Daniel and Danny. Her connection to both Paul and Michael. Wonder how Lauren will feel about her return. I am excited to see a storyline that connects the past characters with the future storylines. I see Y&R getting back to some good writing.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list