List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 04:06PM, Views: 2366683, Replies: 56188
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2010/06/29 07:11PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Rosana

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

Thanks Sinny, for getting this going for us. I tried to get one going but was told only a MOD can do it, so I'm happy that we got one.

Waiting patiently for their reunion.
    yw.. welcome back Lisa told me to start one and to let everyone know that it is mod approved... if u see anyone bashing in here.. report to lisa and she will remove it.

OK will do, I never got around to emailing her get one for us so it's nice to finally have this as you proved we Shadam fans are growing with that voting thread.

#82   2010/06/29 07:16PM
    Sinny

Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna: I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

I didn't mean for cameron to be with sharon but I did like that story.. thought it was some of sharon's best acting.. but adam and sharon have such chemistry that I actually enjoy sharon when she is with him.. she doesn't come across as so needy... I really hope shadam happens

I agree with you Miss Sinny. I do like the way Sharon and Adam are together as a couple and the way each one brings out the best in the other. I hope there is a way for Adam to overcome all the bad stuff and be rehabilitated...then I see some hope for them.

I think with these writers anything is possible.. I have a feeling they are going to have some kind of abuse in Adam's background.. something bad that happened.. but I do think he is going to be around for awhile and I think that sharon is the one who will make him a better guy.. he loves her more than Nick ever has.. they are both better people when they are together,

I've been trying to devise in my mind a way Adam can be excused for his atrocious behavior...maybe while he was lost in Sri Lanka he met up with some bad guys and knowing he was a Newman, they plotted to keep him under a mind control or brainwashing program similar to the "Manchurian Candidate" type scenario. Why? I don't know, but it works for me. Shoot, the writers used the "Gaslight and "Strangers On A Train" plots...why not "Manchurian Candidate"? LOL

I am not sure what they are going to do and I don't think they will fully redeem Adam.. after all Vic is not the nicest of men. There is going to be something we don't know about.. I picked that up the other day.. I hope this story is believable but I don't have a lot of faith with these writers.. they don't care if it fits or makes sense..they just write what they want to hell with the history of the show.

#83   2010/06/29 07:19PM
    Crimson1

Go, Shadam, go!
    Redeem these 2 characters please, writers.
    No more Nick "Pop Goes The Weasel" Newman. CAPUT.
    BLEH..BLEH and more BLEH!!

Go, Shadam, go!!!

Crimson1

#84   2010/06/29 07:20PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna: I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

I didn't mean for cameron to be with sharon but I did like that story.. thought it was some of sharon's best acting.. but adam and sharon have such chemistry that I actually enjoy sharon when she is with him.. she doesn't come across as so needy... I really hope shadam happens

I agree with you Miss Sinny. I do like the way Sharon and Adam are together as a couple and the way each one brings out the best in the other. I hope there is a way for Adam to overcome all the bad stuff and be rehabilitated...then I see some hope for them.

I think with these writers anything is possible.. I have a feeling they are going to have some kind of abuse in Adam's background.. something bad that happened.. but I do think he is going to be around for awhile and I think that sharon is the one who will make him a better guy.. he loves her more than Nick ever has.. they are both better people when they are together,

I've been trying to devise in my mind a way Adam can be excused for his atrocious behavior...maybe while he was lost in Sri Lanka he met up with some bad guys and knowing he was a Newman, they plotted to keep him under a mind control or brainwashing program similar to the "Manchurian Candidate" type scenario. Why? I don't know, but it works for me. Shoot, the writers used the "Gaslight and "Strangers On A Train" plots...why not "Manchurian Candidate"? LOL

You know, if this was done thoughtfully, it could be great. Adam made the comment today to Sharon....Something like, "you wait till you hear the whole story and then you will see I am not so bad". I found that interesting.

Maybe I am a sucker but I think he is being honest with her - about how he would never have set a bomb off for example. So maybe they are building something up that will be good, plausible and different.

Is that too much to ask for?

NO it isn't too much to ask I am so hopeful that we will get a good story out of this.. and we can see Sharon does not hate Adam like she should so I am hopeful

#85   2010/06/29 07:29PM
    Sinny

Quote Caprica: Sharon and Adam have classic soap opera angst. There is so much baggage between them and so much going against them it will take a long time for them to finally be together. But I knew the minute MM came back, MAB was bringing him back as Sharon's love interest.

they do have the right amount of angst needed to make an interesting couple.... they have that zing that is needed.. and I am pretty sure MAB brough MM back to play against sharon..

#86   2010/06/29 07:37PM
    Tambam

Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

Thanks Sinny, for getting this going for us. I tried to get one going but was told only a MOD can do it, so I'm happy that we got one.

Waiting patiently for their reunion.
    yw.. welcome back Lisa told me to start one and to let everyone know that it is mod approved... if u see anyone bashing in here.. report to lisa and she will remove it.

OK will do, I never got around to emailing her get one for us so it's nice to finally have this as you proved we Shadam fans are growing with that voting thread.

I emailed the admin. But I didn't get an answer in regards to the non bash Shadam. It was around the time of the BP button being removed so I think they were super busy. Awesome of Sinny to start it. The numbers are growing. I hope they continue. However, I don't think Adam is on his way to being a nice guy quite yet. But I love him bad. I actually think he's on the way to being my absolute fav. Ahead of Sharon?!?!?

#87   2010/06/29 07:43PM
    LadyLamar

Anyone else think that Sharon will go see Adam in the mental hospital? I don't think she will be able to stay away when she finds out he broke down.

#88   2010/06/29 08:27PM
    Rosana

There will be spoilers for Shadam fans tomorrow if you guys want me to just put it in here let me know OK or whenever there's spoilers for us please let me know, thanks.

#89   2010/06/29 08:59PM
    lanaj

I'm really enjoying all this Shadam love without the haters. I was told on another board that I was sick and shallow for loving Shadam. How crazy is that?

#90   2010/06/29 09:13PM
    Tambam

Quote lanaj: I'm really enjoying all this Shadam love without the haters. I was told on another board that I was sick and shallow for loving Shadam. How crazy is that?

What!!! Shallow and sick??? I guess we all are then. So he stole her kid. Big deal. It's a soap. Like I said Sharon should thank Adam. Ashley did all the grunt work. Got Faith on a schedule and by the time Sharon got her Faith was probably sleeping through the night. LOL. Of course I'm kidding. I wonder what those people on the other board would say to my comment. LOL.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list