List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 05:21PM, Views: 2261699, Replies: 55524
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2010/06/29 05:44PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Rosana

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna: I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

I didn't mean for cameron to be with sharon but I did like that story.. thought it was some of sharon's best acting.. but adam and sharon have such chemistry that I actually enjoy sharon when she is with him.. she doesn't come across as so needy... I really hope shadam happens

I agree with you Miss Sinny. I do like the way Sharon and Adam are together as a couple and the way each one brings out the best in the other. I hope there is a way for Adam to overcome all the bad stuff and be rehabilitated...then I see some hope for them.

I think with these writers anything is possible.. I have a feeling they are going to have some kind of abuse in Adam's background.. something bad that happened.. but I do think he is going to be around for awhile and I think that sharon is the one who will make him a better guy.. he loves her more than Nick ever has.. they are both better people when they are together,

I've been trying to devise in my mind a way Adam can be excused for his atrocious behavior...maybe while he was lost in Sri Lanka he met up with some bad guys and knowing he was a Newman, they plotted to keep him under a mind control or brainwashing program similar to the "Manchurian Candidate" type scenario. Why? I don't know, but it works for me. Shoot, the writers used the "Gaslight and "Strangers On A Train" plots...why not "Manchurian Candidate"? LOL

You know, if this was done thoughtfully, it could be great. Adam made the comment today to Sharon....Something like, "you wait till you hear the whole story and then you will see I am not so bad". I found that interesting.

Maybe I am a sucker but I think he is being honest with her - about how he would never have set a bomb off for example. So maybe they are building something up that will be good, plausible and different.

Is that too much to ask for?

You know what that comment had me thinking too and I just hope she will forgive him when the truth comes out.

Adam looked scared to me on the stand, I wonder because the DA was there, I really think this guy is involve after all he killed Brigs or had him killed. He is shady I tell you and probably threaten Adam and made him do all those stuff.

What you guys think.

#72   2010/06/29 05:49PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna: I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

I didn't mean for cameron to be with sharon but I did like that story.. thought it was some of sharon's best acting.. but adam and sharon have such chemistry that I actually enjoy sharon when she is with him.. she doesn't come across as so needy... I really hope shadam happens

I agree with you Miss Sinny. I do like the way Sharon and Adam are together as a couple and the way each one brings out the best in the other. I hope there is a way for Adam to overcome all the bad stuff and be rehabilitated...then I see some hope for them.

I think with these writers anything is possible.. I have a feeling they are going to have some kind of abuse in Adam's background.. something bad that happened.. but I do think he is going to be around for awhile and I think that sharon is the one who will make him a better guy.. he loves her more than Nick ever has.. they are both better people when they are together,

I've been trying to devise in my mind a way Adam can be excused for his atrocious behavior...maybe while he was lost in Sri Lanka he met up with some bad guys and knowing he was a Newman, they plotted to keep him under a mind control or brainwashing program similar to the "Manchurian Candidate" type scenario. Why? I don't know, but it works for me. Shoot, the writers used the "Gaslight and "Strangers On A Train" plots...why not "Manchurian Candidate"? LOL

You know, if this was done thoughtfully, it could be great. Adam made the comment today to Sharon....Something like, "you wait till you hear the whole story and then you will see I am not so bad". I found that interesting.

Maybe I am a sucker but I think he is being honest with her - about how he would never have set a bomb off for example. So maybe they are building something up that will be good, plausible and different.

You know what that comment had me thinking too and I just hope she will forgive him when the truth comes out.

Adam looked scared to me on the stand, I wonder because the DA was there, I really think this guy is involve after all he killed Brigs or had him killed. He is shady I tell you and probably threaten Adam and made him do all those stuff.

What you guys think.

Ohhhhhhh this is good. He did look genuinely scared. This could be interesting. I like this.

#73   2010/06/29 05:58PM
    gypsyanna

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:

What you guys think.

Ohhhhhhh this is good. He did look genuinely scared. This could be interesting. I like this.

If someone (DA or whoever) intimidated or brainwashed Adam, that person(s) would have to really have it in for the Newmans AND the Abbotts, because it was really Victor and Ashley that Adam targeted with all his dirty deeds. Faith's kidnapping was meant to be a cover up and spilled over onto Nick and Sharon.

#74   2010/06/29 05:59PM
    Latricia

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:

What you guys think.

Thats alright I will take it any man that can play the bad side and then turn around and show that sweet genuine side is HOTT!!

#75   2010/06/29 06:01PM
    Caprica

Sharon and Adam have classic soap opera angst. There is so much baggage between them and so much going against them it will take a long time for them to finally be together. But I knew the minute MM came back, MAB was bringing him back as Sharon's love interest.

#76   2010/06/29 06:12PM
    Rosana

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:

What you guys think.

Yes he looked freaked out and if it's an act there has to be a reason, I think that Frank might know too what's really going on, because Adam did all this stuff when he was in jail with the fake blindness started to get in Victor's house. Yea I know he did the diary thing thanks to Jack setting him up. Even Nick said to the jury that the DA has it in for his whole family.

There's a bigger picture going on here, and I just want to see it play out fast, before Sharon decide to give idiot Nick a chance if Phyllis finally kick his sorry butt to the curb.

#77   2010/06/29 06:35PM
    Team newman+...

Quote Latricia: Shadam fans can I join yall too? They're awesome it something special about them that so darn interesting to watch . Rock on Shadam yall the new 2010 supercouple.

whats up GF.. long time no hear!!! I ♥ shadam and villy... the only reason i watch y&r

#78   2010/06/29 06:36PM
    Sinny

Quote soaponarope: I have to admit I like Sharon/Adam too..... The chemistry of the actors is excellent (MM is always good) and I like them together.... I agree Nick/Sharon is just annoying at this point. Either get together or don't....... Although I also hate Phyllis/Nick too....so maybe its time for a new Nick love interest altogether.... Dunno....

they do have chemistry.. I have never liked sharon but when she is with adam I do like her.. she has spunk and she is sassy and she has confidence.. with nick she is weak and needy and it is sickening

#79   2010/06/29 06:47PM
    Sinny

Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

Thanks Sinny, for getting this going for us. I tried to get one going but was told only a MOD can do it, so I'm happy that we got one.

Waiting patiently for their reunion.
    yw.. welcome back Lisa told me to start one and to let everyone know that it is mod approved... if u see anyone bashing in here.. report to lisa and she will remove it.

#80   2010/06/29 07:05PM
    Sinny

Quote Latricia: Shadam fans can I join yall too? They're awesome it something special about them that so darn interesting to watch . Rock on Shadam yall the new 2010 supercouple.

heck ya.. the more the merrier... for the first time ever I actually liked sharon.. I cant stand her when she is with Nick.. he brings out the worst in her.. adam brings out the best.. he treats her special.. nick treats her like she is handicapped and cant do a damn thing for herself.. nick is a sick prick LOL

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list