List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 01:30AM, Views: 2454353, Replies: 56385
    « 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 5633 5634 » »| page:
    #56281   2014/08/31 02:41PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I can see nothing has happened on the soap yet. Still boring with nothing to talk about. When will the writers learn. Still waiting on Adams return hope it is worth the wait. Hopefully we will get to see Shadam pick up where they left off. And they will write him true to character.

#56282   2014/09/01 07:12AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning. How sad MM is moving on will miss him he made the show so much better to watch. Hoping the fill in will have at least half the ability to bring Adam to life. Wait to see. Sharon has chemistry with just about everyone hopefully she will with this Adam. Looking for some great Shadam scenes.

#56283   2014/09/01 10:52AM
    Jackie10

Cant wait til MMs movie hits the TV. It will be good to see him in something new. To bad he and SC dont do a project together. Would love to see them together again. Bring on a Shadam reunion and soon. That would bring back lots of MM fans.

#56284   2014/09/02 12:47PM
    Jackie10

BM to GH as figured. Now if they could just get MM on board they might have a soap. It would be nice if he and SC both went there and became a couple talk about an amazing coup that would put the icing on the cake.

Still wondering who JFP will send packing next. And with the awful writing I am surprised more havent left.

Shadam always!

#56285   2014/09/02 12:54PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10: BM to GH as figured. Now if they could just get MM on board they might have a soap. It would be nice if he and SC both went there and became a couple talk about an amazing coup that would put the icing on the cake.

Still wondering who JFP will send packing next. And with the awful writing I am surprised more havent left.

Shadam always!

Yeah I just saw that about BM, it was sort of up in the air for awhile. Will be good to see him. Would not surprise me if MM turns up on another soap. He may do prime time as well? Hope you had a great weekend!

#56286   2014/09/02 12:57PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10: BM to GH as figured. Now if they could just get MM on board they might have a soap. It would be nice if he and SC both went there and became a couple talk about an amazing coup that would put the icing on the cake.

Shadam always!

Yeah I just saw that about BM, it was sort of up in the air for awhile. Will be good to see him. Would not surprise me if MM turns up on another soap. He may do prime time as well? Hope you had a great weekend!

I did and hope you did as well. If MM goes to GH that soap will definitely rise in the rating. And if MM were to go to prime time again I would be there. Cant wait to see him in more movies also.

#56287   2014/09/03 06:42AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning. Waiting for some movement on the soap. Its a long time til November sweeps. And I doubt they will be worth watching. How much longer can they carry out these crap story lines? After this what happens to the characters involved will they be back burned for weeks.

Shadam for ever and always.

#56288   2014/09/03 01:10PM
    Jackie10

What a boring mess. Its plain the writers are going to push this crap as far as they can. It doesnt matter to them that the story lines suck. Surly they will move on to something entertaining soon. Bring back Shadam.

#56289   2014/09/03 10:18PM
    Lolababy29

Shadam always!

Sounds good to me! I would love for MM and SC to both go to GH and start fresh as a hot new soap couple I would drop Y&R in a heart beat if that were to happen. Can't believe we have to wait two more months for Adam to come back. Hopefully we'll get a Shadam scene by Thanksgiving if we're lucky.

#56290   2014/09/04 08:50AM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:

Shadam always!

Sounds good to me! I would love for MM and SC to both go to GH and start fresh as a hot new soap couple I would drop Y&R in a heart beat if that were to happen. Can't believe we have to wait two more months for Adam to come back. Hopefully we'll get a Shadam scene by Thanksgiving if we're lucky.

Yes MM and SC together on a long term project would be wonderful. I wont watch unless the fill in Adam is really good and he and Sharon have great chemistry and lots of scenes together. Other wise there will still be nothing worth watching.

« 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 5633 5634 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list