List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 10:02AM, Views: 2462223, Replies: 56399
    « 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 » »| page:
    #56261   2014/08/25 10:17AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Waiting to see what draws Adam back to GC. Apparently CL hooking up with Billy isnt important enough to get him back. A custody battle for Conner would do the trick. He needs a dynamic story to get him back home. Hopefully when he returns he will be some support for Sharon who will be going thru a lot of crap about the time he comes back.

Shadam always and forever!

#56262   2014/08/25 12:45PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Waiting to see what draws Adam back to GC. Apparently CL hooking up with Billy isnt important enough to get him back. A custody battle for Conner would do the trick. He needs a dynamic story to get him back home. Hopefully when he returns he will be some support for Sharon who will be going thru a lot of crap about the time he comes back.

Shadam is the ticket anything else is a poor substitute.

#56263   2014/08/25 02:17PM
    Chalen

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Waiting to see what draws Adam back to GC. Apparently CL hooking up with Billy isnt important enough to get him back. A custody battle for Conner would do the trick. He needs a dynamic story to get him back home. Hopefully when he returns he will be some support for Sharon who will be going thru a lot of crap about the time he comes back.

I totally second that!!!! Love me some Shadam always.

#56264   2014/08/25 03:35PM
    Jackie10

;)

Quote Chalen:
    Quote LuvThatSoap:

I love Shadam they are the buzz and the entertainment. The sooner they are brought back together the better.

#56265   2014/08/25 04:46PM
    Jackie10

Sharon, Adam, Shadam still a driving force. So much buzz you know they still have it. Cant wait to see how the fill in Adam and Sharon connect.

#56266   2014/08/25 04:57PM
    Lolababy29

Quote LuvThatSoap:

Agreed! Team Shadam

#56267   2014/08/25 06:29PM
    Jackie10

Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

After all this time your post still rings true. Just hope the fill in Adam can bring some chemistry with Sharon. And we can get back to the amazing love Sharon and Adam shared. Them against GC.

#56268   2014/08/25 07:56PM
    Jackie10

Quote Chalen:
    Quote LuvThatSoap:

You guys are so right! Nothing short of Shadam will do. If they want to see the huge return of Adam fans bring back Shadam and writer decent story lines for them. They have the potential to be a dynamic us against the world couple so much history to play on for both characters. Bring it on!

Shadam Always!

#56269   2014/08/26 03:10PM
    Jackie10

Spent the day with my daughter and the baby(he weighs 14lb and is 23 1/2 inches long now. Growing good!We had a great time I never gave Y&R a single thought. Use to I would schedule my activities around Y&R but now it doesnt bother me its been almost a year since I have watched. And from the board its getting worse by the day. The only thing I am waiting on is to see how the fill in Adam does and if Shadam have a connection with this guy. If not I will be stopping in to read about the soap but wont watch.

Shadam forever!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/26 03:11PM
    #56270   2014/08/26 05:49PM
    Jackie10

Wonder if these writers and the powers that be ever get tired of hearing how much the soap sucks. And how boring some of their characters are and the story lines.

Hate that Victor is getting made out to be the good guy again by trying to find Mariah. After all he has done to Sharon there is no way Little Nicky should let him anywhere near Sharon or his kids. Of course he doesnt have the balls to go up against Daddy Dearest. Wish Adam would hurry back and kick his behind.

Shadam would be a wonderful ratings and viewer booster.

« 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list