List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 01:56PM, Views: 2451924, Replies: 56379
    « 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 » »| page:
    #56241   2014/08/18 08:36PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Could we possibly find out tomorrow who the fill in Adam will be? If so its about time. And I hope I like what I see.

Adam is a much needed character and I hope it works out. I hope they can do something to draw me back in. Other wise I have lots more to do with my time. Its been almost a year since Ive watched and without something dynamic to bring me back I wont pick it back up.

#56242   2014/08/19 11:00AM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello Shadamites. It's been a while. I'm watching Y&R on and off at this point.

Glad we have a new Adam! I've been a fan of Justin Hartley since he played Fox Crane on Passions. I also watched him as Oliver Queen on Smallville. Most recently he's been on Revenge and Mistresses. He's an amazing actor. That's my opinion anyways. Glad Adam was casted with someone I don't need getting used to. I can only hope they revisit Shadam at some point.

Hope you all are well. I'll try to stop in more often.

#56243   2014/08/19 11:15AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites. It's been a while. I'm watching Y&R on and off at this point.

Glad we have a new Adam! I've been a fan of Justin Hartley since he played Fox Crane on Passions. I also watched him as Oliver Queen on Smallville. Most recently he's been on Revenge and Mistresses. He's an amazing actor. That's my opinion anyways. Glad Adam was casted with someone I don't need getting used to. I can only hope they revisit Shadam at some point.

Hello Shadam fans sorry it's been a while. I have watched him on Revenge. If he is the new Adam I have to see if he has it in him to play the role that MM so beautifully brought to life. I liked watching him on Revenge as Victoria's long lost son. I would like to see him with SC though.

#56244   2014/08/19 11:26AM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites. It's been a while. I'm watching Y&R on and off at this point.

Hello Shadam fans sorry it's been a while. I have watched him on Revenge. If he is the new Adam I have to see if he has it in him to play the role that MM so beautifully brought to life. I liked watching him on Revenge as Victoria's long lost son. I would like to see him with SC though.

I have no doubt he will fit in the role and make Adam his own. Whoever was casted will never play this role to perfection as Michael had. I can't wait to see what he brings.

#56245   2014/08/19 02:57PM
    Jackie10

Not what I had hoped for or expected. I wont be tuning back in. I will wait and see if the story rolls around to Shadam.

Hopefully Shadams story can continue they have so much left to tell.

#56246   2014/08/20 09:30AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Not what I had hoped for or expected. I wont be tuning back in. I will wait and see if the story rolls around to Shadam.

I know Jackie but with Adam coming back into the picture I just want to see how they are going play this. It would be great if Sharon's secret and Adam's returning (possible arrest in the death of Delia) would happen at the same time then they could end up helping each other and rediscovering the love that they share. Now that would be worth watching. Then we could get back to Shadam. That's if TPTB/writers have a half a brain and could weave a great story. I think we shouldn't give up hope.

#56247   2014/08/20 11:45AM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Not what I had hoped for or expected. I wont be tuning back in. I will wait and see if the story rolls around to Shadam.

I know Jackie but with Adam coming back into the picture I just want to see how they are going play this. It would be great if Sharon's secret and Adam's returning (possible arrest in the death of Delia) would happen at the same time then they could end up helping each other and rediscovering the love that they share. Now that would be worth watching. Then we could get back to Shadam. That's if TPTB/writers have a half a brain and could weave a great story. I think we shouldn't give up hope.

Yes I was waiting for the return of Adam but was hoping for a really dynamic person to portray him. I watched Passions but never really took it that seriously. It was more fantasy then a drama soap. Witch craft and such doesnt fit into a real soap IMO.

If the writers are smart Adam will kick the con to the curb when he finds out about her and Billy. She wasted no time jumping in the sack with him. And when the secrets come out and Shick split yet again Sharon and Adam need to be pulled back together by they unbreakable bond they have. Even when they are apart they are together. And that is what I want to see. I havent watched in almost a year and wont start now unless there is something worth seeing. And a coning cheating CL with Adam isnt it.

#56248   2014/08/20 01:47PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LuvThatSoap:

Yes I was waiting for the return of Adam but was hoping for a really dynamic person to portray him. I watched Passions but never really took it that seriously. It was more fantasy then a drama soap. Witch craft and such doesnt fit into a real soap IMO.

If the writers are smart Adam will kick the con to the curb when he finds out about her and Billy. She wasted no time jumping in the sack with him. And when the secrets come out and Shick split yet again Sharon and Adam need to be pulled back together by they unbreakable bond they have. Even when they are apart they are together. And that is what I want to see. I havent watched in almost a year and wont start now unless there is something worth seeing. And a coning cheating CL with Adam isnt it.

I know Jackie I'm not interested in Adam and CL. I have watched the new Adam on Revenge and I thought he was pretty good actor. Looks aren't everything though. I'm looking for substance. Something meaty to sink our Shadam teeth into so there needs to be love, intrigue, corporate wheeling and dealing, etc. They need to burn up my TV screen. Nobody does it better than Shadam and I'm sorry to say that no one ever will.

#56249   2014/08/20 02:54PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LuvThatSoap:

I know Jackie I'm not interested in Adam and CL. I have watched the new Adam on Revenge and I thought he was pretty good actor. Looks aren't everything though. I'm looking for substance. Something meaty to sink our Shadam teeth into so there needs to be love, intrigue, corporate wheeling and dealing, etc. They need to burn up my TV screen. Nobody does it better than Shadam and I'm sorry to say that no one ever will.

I agree MM is handsome but his acting ability is why I love him and when he and SC were on together the chemistry was so great. Ive never seen to actors/characters have such an amazing chemistry and play off each other so well.

Hopefully he has watched MM in action as Adam and wont take the character to far out in left field.

Shadam for ever.

#56250   2014/08/21 10:54PM
    Lolababy29

Not what I expected either but I did like JH in Passions so I'm willing to give him a chance as Adam. At least we now know who the new Adam is so the miserable wait is over. If I see no signs of Shadam reuniting or if they continue to shove Chadum down our throats again then I will be out.

Team Shadam!

« 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list