List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 02:57PM, Views: 2451512, Replies: 56378
    « 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 » »| page:
    #56231   2014/08/14 04:25PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

I really hate the fact that MM will not be coming back but I am glad he finally said what we already knew that the gossip was indeed a rumor.

Just wish they would hurry up with the fill in so I will know if I will return or not to watching this crap fest of a soap. In two months it will be a year since I have watched so it is going to take something good to bring me back MM would have been the ticket for thousands of us but they screwed that up. If things dont improve over all the soap I cant imagine coming back to FF 98% of the soap again.

#56232   2014/08/14 11:29PM
    Jackie10

So sad that MM trying to please people by letting them know the truth and that he isnt coming back is bring out the hate again. Bringing out the gossip and the people that just cant take the fact that it was a rumor for the answer and let it go. I wish he had found out who started the rumor and sued along with the ones on set that spread and pushed it. But I guess that would have hurt his career worse then a rumor would have. Its done now and we know its just a rumor and his career is intact even though he wont be coming back to Y&R he is still a very popular actor and has finished one TV Movie and has a history of movies and series plus many gust appearances now he will just keep adding to his long list of accomplishments.

#56233   2014/08/15 03:57PM
    Jackie10

My goodness what a bunch of nonsense. Hope they are wrong about Victoria and the baby. All that trouble for another miscarriage. Cant these writers come up with something original. Hurry and bring on the fill in Adam sick of waiting. Cant find one single thing worth reading about. Sharon is the only thing worth watching and I cant wast my time FF to get to her scenes. And her story line has gone on way past the point of who cares.

#56234   2014/08/16 01:38PM
    BigBluePlate

My vacation was unexpectedly extended due to weather conditions. When I finally arrived home, my cable was out. I was told to bring the box in, which I did. But the new box didn't work, so had to return it for a 3rd box. Three strikes and still no cable, so switched providers. Later found out that my current provider had accidentally cut my cable when new neighbors moved in, so nothing wrong with my original box after all. Gone are all my beloved Shadam scenes among other treasured items. Heavy sigh. Will forever miss my fav couple. Wish MM and SC well in their careers, but have no desire to see y&r in its current state with characters and recasts I care nothing about.

#56235   2014/08/16 06:01PM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate: My vacation was unexpectedly extended due to weather conditions. When I finally arrived home, my cable was out. I was told to bring the box in, which I did. But the new box didn't work, so had to return it for a 3rd box. Three strikes and still no cable, so switched providers. Later found out that my current provider had accidentally cut my cable when new neighbors moved in, so nothing wrong with my original box after all. Gone are all my beloved Shadam scenes among other treasured items. Heavy sigh. Will forever miss my fav couple. Wish MM and SC well in their careers, but have no desire to see y&r in its current state with characters and recasts I care nothing about.

I dont watch either and want to see what the fill in Adam is like. But dont feel the need to start watching to just FF 98% of the soap. Shadam might make it worth watching if the fill in can pull half the chemistry with Sharon, MM did.

#56236   2014/08/17 06:12AM
    Jackie10

Week after week its the same ole stuff. Its been a year for some of this crap end it already and move to something better. Way, way better please.

Shadam always!

#56237   2014/08/18 12:52PM
    Jackie10

Since this is PRIME TIME in the DAY TIME they need to get to writing some good story lines and get over this repetitive, drawn out over used crap they are forcing. This is not "Leave it to Beaver" or "Little House on the Prairie" or any other family based show. It is a soap its supposed to have drama, intrigue, mystery, crime, sex and Adult Content not geared to those 10-14 years of age. Not WTD every month or couples repeated to death or cheating every few months that is ridiculous. Its supposed to be entertaining with Adult story lines that capture and entertain Adults not children.

As for the shock for Sharon I am sure its to do with Mariah who really cares. She is not supposed to look anything like Cassie she changed her looks to look like her yet every one is calling for it to be a long lost twin(we have had enough long lost family members show up to last 10 years on this soap) how and why she was married to Tyler and was first brought on to be African American for peat sake. The writers are trying to find a logical place for her now as she and Tyler dont go together. And here they go making Sharon take on the brunt of another ridiculous story line. Love SC and so glad she is as strong as she is and as talented she has taken more crap from these writers then any other actor/character. Way more then I would have put up with. My guess is when Phyllis hits town Sharon will regain her memory. Will Sharon pay for not calling help for Phyllis tripping over her own feet and falling maybe. Will it blow Shick apart of course. The show is predictable and ever day when I read the recaps its very obvious. Its been almost a year of this crap writing and story lines in a row. They should have ended months ago. Why rock Sharons world any more then they have in the last 3 years. She just became strong and self reliant and between MABs last 8 months and JFPs last 2 years they have beaten her down to the used, abused, weak and walked on character she was 15 years ago.

In my opinion Shadam are way better together and much more entertaining then anything these writers have played at in 2 years time. So much story line potential.

#56238   2014/08/18 02:12PM
    Jackie10

Does anyone besides me wish they would start a channel with nothing but soaps. Play them all from beginning to end or present if still on the air. Would love to watch all the old ones again. And would love to start Y&R over as well.

Shadam for ever.

#56239   2014/08/18 03:20PM
    Jackie10

Anyone hyped about Grace coming back. Not me. One more person to degrade Sharon and cause problems for her. I bet they throw Phyllis and Grace together to wreak havoc on Shick.

I find the soap boring nothing new to read about. Sick of all the pregnancies with unknown fathers. Sick of the long drawn out Summer paternity/Mariah storyline. Devon/Hillary/Neil was a total wast of time and energy. I dont watch but would not watch this crap fest if I were watching. Did they ever end the Jill/Collin story? What happened to Ester, Murphy, Tyler, Kyle and Fen? Why are they hiring a bunch more unneeded characters. End these ridiculous story lines and move on to something that might bring back fans.

Shadam would be a great way to start. But the writing will have to improve through out the whole soap to recapture Y&R magic.

#56240   2014/08/18 05:31PM
    Jackie10

Would love to have seen Sharon and Adam MM/SC style at the Colonnade Rome dressed to the 9's swirling around the Ball Room floor. Sharon and Adam together were one hot couple. So miss them and hope to see them together one day soon.

« 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list