List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 11:28AM, Views: 2453577, Replies: 56382
    « 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 » »| page:
    #56221   2014/08/11 05:26AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! So glad MM is back in the mix. Glad he let the gossip roll off his back. He is to good to let any one hold him back. If TPTB arent smart enough to bring him back its their loss.

They need to find a fill in and soon many fans who no longer watch are waiting to see who he is and if he fits the part and of course many want to see if he has chemistry with the love of his life Sharon. Other wise we wont be returning to watch the show.

It entertains me that they are having such a difficult time finding someone to fill in for MM. I dont think they really knew just what a commodity they had til he was gone. And the popularity of MM alone keeps others away not to mention the way they let a bunch of gossip get out of hand to try and hurt the actor. Whose to say they wouldnt let the same thing happen to the next actor who comes on.

All I know is MM is to good for them but I would love to have him back. And if he is forgiving and they offer him the right contract he might take it. Would love to see him and SC on screen together again.

#56222   2014/08/11 02:56PM
    Jackie10

Looks like this sight finally got around to putting past on MMs name. Guess that means he isnt coming back. Unless its an error as the "past" on Chris Engen is gone. Hopefully they arent thinking of bringing CE back to the position I wasnt fond of the character when CE played him. And I cant see many of the fans who left return if that happened. They are going to have to find a dynamic actor to fill MMs shoes to get back that 1.5 million + fans that left when he did. And I mean spectacular not a run of the Mill Joe.

#56223   2014/08/11 03:15PM
    Jackie10

Just read the cover of the soap mag today standing in line at the store. It said Victor wakes up Phyllis. Of all people Victor. Why not Little Nicky or Jack or possibly Summer. Victor has no more business around Phyllis and her medical care then he did around Sharons DR and Sharons private medical notes. Wish Adam would come back and rally behind Sharon and support her.

#56224   2014/08/11 06:11PM
    Jackie10

Its clear how boring this soap is when all there is to talk about is Sharon, Sharon, Sharon. Peoples clothes and hair. And all of Sharons past and present deeds. Oh how I miss when Shadam were a team and they took GC by storm. They were great work partners, wonderful lovers and so magical to watch and that is what this soap needs. So sick of the boring repeat story lines and WTD story lines. Bring back Shadam and the magic they shared.

#56225   2014/08/11 09:24PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All. Tomorrow may bring news of Adams return. I would like to hope it will bring a better soap but thats not likely. I am growing weary and tired of waiting for improvements its getting to the point that I dont care anymore. There is nothing to read about and definitely nothing to watch. And if they are not going to improve this mess then I am not sure how much longer I will give them to try. This is August for crap sake the paternity fiasco with Sharon has gone for what over a year now boring and it will end like the rest of the stories have with a big fizzle. What makes them think that these long drawn out story lines are entertaining? I guess I have been watching to much prime time but the story changes even though its still connected to the last episode. This crap is the same repeat day after day.

Shadam fan always! Bring back MM and Shadam.

#56226   2014/08/12 06:22AM
    Jackie10

Good morning all! So looking forward to vacation in late September early October. Have been playing with my new grandson daily. He is so much more entertaining then the soap. He keeps me quite occupied.

I am still so hoping that Shadam will grace our screens one day soon. With MM would be grand if not with someone who can make a good go at it.

#56227   2014/08/12 01:54PM
    Jackie10

Doesnt sound like anything worth watching today either. If they expect us to believe that a baby that hasnt seen its dad since it was 5 months old (7 months ago) can recognize him in a clown suit this soap really is stupid.

Adam needs to come back and kick some butt and take some names. And get his lady love Sharon back and soon. This crap has gone on way to long.

#56228   2014/08/13 06:08AM
    Jackie10

Would really like to know the true ratings and viewership of the soap. Not just the counts of Nelson boxes that may be tuned to channel 10 but not watched. Which in my guess is many.

Wondering if they are getting closer to finding someone to fill in for Adam. Its really going to be hard to find someone who could play half as good as MM. It cracks me up that JFP set back and laughed when people said they would stop watching when MM left. Who's laughing now? What a mess. I have never seen the uproar and fan loss from any other actor on a soap before. MM is a one of a kind. They should be striving to get him back at any cost or demand MM wants in his contract.

Bring on Shadam greatest couple ever.

#56229   2014/08/13 08:30PM
    Embrace

Well, it is final. MM confirmed via Twitter that he will NOT be returning to Y&R. He says he got an official call that confirmed this for him. He says things got very close though, but that part of his life is now over, so he is moving on....
    I'm hurting all over again...I just can't....

#56230   2014/08/14 06:35AM
    Jackie10

Since the idiots didnt rehire the best they had my guess is they wont find anyone to replace him who will do a decent job. Their loss. I will watch MM in anything he does he has more entertainment value in a commercial then these writers all put together in one story line.

Guess we will see where things go from here. My guess is downward.

« 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list