List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 12:22PM, Views: 2478906, Replies: 56467
    « 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 » »| page:
    #56211   2014/08/07 06:17AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Quote LoveShadam:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LoveShadam:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Sounds like they are going to start dismantling Lane now finally. I was wondering what in the world was going on with all these posts about Lilly being so whinny and irritating. When they were going to replace her they were calling for a strong single mother which doesnt sound like this Lilly at all. Any way just as I said JFP is destroying every couple on the soap. Hopefully she will get back to the entertaining couples. Shadam being the #1 couple of all. Then I would say they will go with Little Nicky and this new Phyllis shes pretty and will make a great Phyllis. If they are smart they will put Dylan and CL back together. Leave Jack with Kelly. Give Victoria and Stitch a chance. Leave Billy single for a while or have him and CL fall madly in love and raise Johnny and Conner together. Once they have these couples have them struggle with out side influences and everyday life as their angst not cheating and WTD story lines. There are so many outside influences, money, job, family other wrong doing that can keep a couple entertaining with out the continued stupidity. Shadam was full of all kinds of entertainment with out the cheating, triangles or WTD story line.

Shadam for ever!

I totally agree, I love Shadam and miss them so much. Shame on the writers for ruining the epicness that was Shadam. Watching those Shadam YouTube clips are the best.....

Shadam is smoking hot...

I think they should do a great buildup for a Detective Harding and Abby pairing.

Nothing was done to Shadam that cant be undone with the swish of a pen and some creative writing. MAB tried to destroy Shadam with Sictor and Cham and wasnt able to get the job done. Then JFP and JG promised to fix them and JG was well on the way when JFP fired him and brought on her friends. The best way to fix this soap is to bring MM back at any cost and put Shadam back together then fans would return in groves. MM was just to much of an asset for Y&R to lose and the ones who started the gossip and spread it need to be fired and MM brought back and fast.

For sure!

But... I don't think they have the sense to do that! Or they would have dropped Chadam in a New-York minute and never let that travesty happen in the first place. Now Chelsea has Adam's kid sigh, and she had another one before that which they lost.... blegh.

Shictor, Tucker and Sharon in bed, Chadam etc... were all attempts to move past/erase Shadam from the equation. Adam got past all of it (Shictor, Tucker and Sharon in bed, Sam and Sharon)... fat chance seeing gorilla Nick in "Adam's position" do that anytime soon.

Nick is all about himself and making himself happy when it comes to his relationship to Sharon...

Victor was totally jealous of Adam and Sharon...
    If that fart had any sense he would see that despite the history they went through they endured a lot of crap and stood by each other.

In one way I am glad MM is on to better projects (hopefully) because Chadam flat out disgusts me.....

I do miss MM and Shadam dearly though!

The more recent hospital scenes were epic for my Shadam... when Sharon was crying... just epic.

Yes Shadam never had a bad scene. And the break up of Shadam was due to jealousy and the insecurities of an older actor over the young stud. And no matter how they tried to destroy Shadam MM and SC refused to play their parts that way. They always had a smile, wink or look that let you know Shadam was a live and kicking regardless of the crap writing. That is what made Shadam such an awesome couple. Cant wait to see where their story goes in the near future. Maybe with MM gone EB wont feel so intimidated. I personally hope MM comes back with contract in hand that he and Shadam will be king and queen of the soap for the next 40 years and will run Newman Enterprises together. Hopefully he would ask for nothing less.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/07 06:21AM
    #56212   2014/08/07 06:00PM
    Jackie10

Sounds like after all this drawn out story line with Stitch the story is going to be a dud as well he isnt a killer just as many have said. People wanted him to be so bad just because Victoria dared to sleep with him.

Just as the long drawn out paternity fiasco and Sharon being stuck with the loser. It will be a big dud of a story line. Sharon will have gone thru all this crap for nothing. Hopefully they will move her as far away from Little Nicky and his BS as possible.

Hoping when Adam comes back Shadam will find their way back together and soon. No one does it better then Shadam.

#56213   2014/08/07 06:07PM
    Embrace

Quote LoveShadam:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LoveShadam:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Sounds like they are going to start dismantling Lane now finally. I was wondering what in the world was going on with all these posts about Lilly being so whinny and irritating. When they were going to replace her they were calling for a strong single mother which doesnt sound like this Lilly at all. Any way just as I said JFP is destroying every couple on the soap. Hopefully she will get back to the entertaining couples. Shadam being the #1 couple of all. Then I would say they will go with Little Nicky and this new Phyllis shes pretty and will make a great Phyllis. If they are smart they will put Dylan and CL back together. Leave Jack with Kelly. Give Victoria and Stitch a chance. Leave Billy single for a while or have him and CL fall madly in love and raise Johnny and Conner together. Once they have these couples have them struggle with out side influences and everyday life as their angst not cheating and WTD story lines. There are so many outside influences, money, job, family other wrong doing that can keep a couple entertaining with out the continued stupidity. Shadam was full of all kinds of entertainment with out the cheating, triangles or WTD story line.

Shadam for ever!

I totally agree, I love Shadam and miss them so much. Shame on the writers for ruining the epicness that was Shadam. Watching those Shadam YouTube clips are the best.....

Shadam is smoking hot...

I think they should do a great buildup for a Detective Harding and Abby pairing.

Nothing was done to Shadam that cant be undone with the swish of a pen and some creative writing. MAB tried to destroy Shadam with Sictor and Cham and wasnt able to get the job done. Then JFP and JG promised to fix them and JG was well on the way when JFP fired him and brought on her friends. The best way to fix this soap is to bring MM back at any cost and put Shadam back together then fans would return in groves. MM was just to much of an asset for Y&R to lose and the ones who started the gossip and spread it need to be fired and MM brought back and fast.

For sure!

But... I don't think they have the sense to do that! Or they would have dropped Chadam in a New-York minute and never let that travesty happen in the first place. Now Chelsea has Adam's kid sigh, and she had another one before that which they lost.... blegh.

Shictor, Tucker and Sharon in bed, Chadam etc... were all attempts to move past/erase Shadam from the equation. Adam got past all of it (Shictor, Tucker and Sharon in bed, Sam and Sharon)... fat chance seeing gorilla Nick in "Adam's position" do that anytime soon.

Nick is all about himself and making himself happy when it comes to his relationship to Sharon...

Victor was totally jealous of Adam and Sharon...
    If that fart had any sense he would see that despite the history they went through they endured a lot of crap and stood by each other.

In one way I am glad MM is on to better projects (hopefully) because Chadam flat out disgusts me.....

I do miss MM and Shadam dearly though!

The more recent hospital scenes were epic for my Shadam... when Sharon was crying... just epic.

Good post!

#56214   2014/08/08 04:55AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! As I read about the happenings on the soap its clear by the dreadfulness of it that I would be FF 98% of the soap any way so its a good thing I dont wast my time on it. If it were a book it would be one I would have long ago stuck in the junk pile. I wouldnt even pass it on to a friend. Its hard to believe in just a few months it will be a year since I stopped watching Y&R. Whats not hard to believe is that its the same crap writing as before when Adam was so OOC and back burned for almost 2 years. That was clearly a waste of the most amazing talent they had on the soap.

According to some article about MMs new movie they used the heading "Never play Adam Newman again" or something like that. All I can say is never say never. Michael Muhneys mom said he was waiting for the right contract and he would take it. So Y&R needs to come up with a spectacular one and present it to him. Any thing he wants!

Bring back Shadam bring back heat, excitement and pure entertainment.

#56215   2014/08/08 11:08AM
    Jackie10

I am missing Shadam so bad. And some entertaining story lines there havent been any in years. What is wrong with these writers and TPTB.

My gosh a drinking Nikki again who cares! CL ruined Stitches life whats new she ruined many a mans life in Myanmar. Adams life, Dylan's life, Billy's life. Really who cares. She needs to go. So wish Victor would have put her and several others on that slow boat to some where a few years back.

Neil and Hillary come on everyone knew where this was going why even waste the time putting Neil and Hillary together so stupid.

I still say they are writing this soap just hoping people will stop watching so they can pull the plug on low viewer ship and blame that and then they wont have to take the blame for poor writing. They have dismantled all couples that were popular. Shadam, Phick, Navery, Villy, Phack for what their idea of couples that flopped. Now what one half of the most popular couples is gone MM - Shadam, MS - Phick-Phack, BM - Villy will this soap ever be the same again its not likely.

#56216   2014/08/08 12:29PM
    Jackie10

MM recent tweet:
    ‏@michaelmuhney

Wrapped on the movie! Lots of fun opposite ! Wonderful gal! Now...what should my next project be?

So hope he get a series on day time or prime either one would love to see him daily or weekly. Would love for him and SC to do a project together. And would really love for him to get the write offer and come back as Adam. And see him and SC together again as Shadam. Anything is possible.

#56217   2014/08/08 05:19PM
    Jackie10

Quote Jackie10: MM recent tweet:
    ‏@michaelmuhney

Wrapped on the movie! Lots of fun opposite ! Wonderful gal! Now...what should my next project be?

So hope he gets a series on day time or prime either one would love to see him daily or weekly. Would love for him and SC to do a project together. And would really love for him to get the right offer and come back as Adam. And see him and SC together again as Shadam. Anything is possible.

After reading today's rundowns cant believe the soap got worse then it was before didnt think that was possible. But they just keep adding insult to injury. How much longer can this go on? They are going to have to bring in someone with some creative intelligence and soon or this soap will be a thing of the past.

I am surprised some of the other cast members arent jumping ship. Look for it any day. They really need to bring back some key players to save this train wreck. MM being a huge key. Bring on Shadam.

#56218   2014/08/09 05:16PM
    Lolababy29

Can't believe there is still no news on new Adam the wait is getting ridiculous. Really wish they would rehire MM and be done with it. I guess at this point we'll be lucky if we get a Shadam scene by Xmas.

Team Shadam Always <3

#56219   2014/08/10 06:07AM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29: Can't believe there is still no news on new Adam the wait is getting ridiculous. Really wish they would rehire MM and be done with it. I guess at this point we'll be lucky if we get a Shadam scene by Xmas.

Team Shadam Always <3

Would like to hope the hint in the soap mags are legit but I am not holding my breath. But still feel the only way to regain the 1.5 million or more fans they lost is to bring back MM and reunite Shadam.

None can compare to MM as Adam Newman and none want to try. And Shadam as a couple cant be beat. And at the same time they have to writer better story lines for all the main characters, get rid of the newbies that have no barring on the soap or who are not pulling their weight.

#56220   2014/08/10 10:25AM
    Jackie10

Anyone besides me tired of these writers (JFP mainly) promising to fix things and making a bigger muck out of things then when they started. Sick of Sharon being crapped on daily by these people. She is the best thing the show has left. They better guard her if she decides to leave after MM the show will take another drastic hit.

Would love for MM and SC to start a web project together. And I hope TPTB have enough brain cells combined to bring back MM with any offer needed to get him back where he belongs. JFP and friends need to go bring back MM and Shadam while your at it. Make this soap rock again. Then work on bringing back BM even if he and Victoria dont reunited BM is a great actor and he was always great as a play boy and trouble always found him. He was always loads of fun single. It would be great if he were to hunt down Chloe and find out she is pregnant with his child.

« 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list