List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 10:00AM, Views: 2427548, Replies: 56338
    « 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 » »| page:
    #56201   2014/08/02 11:45PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Shadam was the best thing going on this soap in years and years and years! Glad to see that these gossip mongers didnt destroy this great talented actors career as the planned. MM had done Movies, Series, Special Appearances and TV movies and is now filming another movie. Y&Rs huge loss was someone elses gain.

Would like to hope they have enough brain sells to try and get him back when he is done filming his Movie. But doubt he would come back after the treatment he received. Unless every demand he placed upon them was guaranteed in writing before hand.

And my eternal hope would be that he would ask for Shadam and that they become the next Victor and Nikki when they retire (minus the 149 divorces and remarriages).

Bring back Shadam! Bring on the couple who were going to take on the whole of GC to be together!

#56202   2014/08/04 04:09AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Took yesterday off. Have a summer time cold. Feel awful. Nothing to do but rest. Hoping for some movement on the soap but doubt any will occur. Sounds like MMs movie will be finished before long. Perhaps TPTB will snatch him back up with a fantastic offer. And since he made amends with his cast mates he will come back.

Would love to see Shadam rocking my screen again MM/SC style. Either way Shadam needs to be reunited to carry on where MAB so rudely left off.

#56203   2014/08/04 09:06AM
    Jackie10

Looking forward to Michael Muhneys new movie. Wish he and SC would do a project out side of Y&R together. Wish TPTB had the brains to bring him back at any cost or agreement.

Shadam always bring the buzz and the ratings. Shadam forever.

#56204   2014/08/04 03:11PM
    Jackie10

I would like for the person who apparently knows what these strange writers have in store the one who said that Mariah would go after Little Nicky or they would have a thing or what ever they said. Apparently they have inside information. Unless of course they were found out and the leak plugged to come in and give more information. Like does this soap ever improve or are we in for more of the same garbage for the rest of the year.

Shadam and a few other people were the only thing worth watching on the soap anyway and with them apart the soap isnt the same.

#56205   2014/08/05 05:24PM
    Jackie10

I just have to laugh. Mariah makes a move on Little Nicky and its all Sharons fault. It doesnt matter what happens its all Sharons fault. Lord help. These writers need to move her on away from the paternity story line, kick Mariah and Little Nicky to the curb and get her back with the love of her life Adam. Bring on some good Y&R.

#56206   2014/08/05 06:53PM
    Jackie10

1.5 million left when MM did. Can you just imagine how many would leave if SC did. Not only her fans but those who dislike her as well as they wouldnt have any thing to talk about. She is always front and center you got to love that. She is the talk of the boards and the main attraction on the soap. You go girl you are the Leading Lady of the soap. Now if they would just bring back the Leading Man MM and get you two back together this soap would sizzle once again. And so would the message boards.

Shadam Forever!!

#56207   2014/08/06 05:23AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Sounds like they are going to start dismantling Lane now finally. I was wondering what in the world was going on with all these posts about Lilly being so whinny and irritating. When they were going to replace her they were calling for a strong single mother which doesnt sound like this Lilly at all. Any way just as I said JFP is destroying every couple on the soap. Hopefully she will get back to the entertaining couples. Shadam being the #1 couple of all. Then I would say they will go with Little Nicky and this new Phyllis shes pretty and will make a great Phyllis. If they are smart they will put Dylan and CL back together. Leave Jack with Kelly. Give Victoria and Stitch a chance. Leave Billy single for a while or have him and CL fall madly in love and raise Johnny and Conner together. Once they have these couples have them struggle with out side influences and everyday life as their angst not cheating and WTD story lines. There are so many outside influences, money, job, family other wrong doing that can keep a couple entertaining with out the continued stupidity. Shadam was full of all kinds of entertainment with out the cheating, triangles or WTD story line.

Shadam for ever!

#56208   2014/08/06 08:34AM
    LoveShadam

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Sounds like they are going to start dismantling Lane now finally. I was wondering what in the world was going on with all these posts about Lilly being so whinny and irritating. When they were going to replace her they were calling for a strong single mother which doesnt sound like this Lilly at all. Any way just as I said JFP is destroying every couple on the soap. Hopefully she will get back to the entertaining couples. Shadam being the #1 couple of all. Then I would say they will go with Little Nicky and this new Phyllis shes pretty and will make a great Phyllis. If they are smart they will put Dylan and CL back together. Leave Jack with Kelly. Give Victoria and Stitch a chance. Leave Billy single for a while or have him and CL fall madly in love and raise Johnny and Conner together. Once they have these couples have them struggle with out side influences and everyday life as their angst not cheating and WTD story lines. There are so many outside influences, money, job, family other wrong doing that can keep a couple entertaining with out the continued stupidity. Shadam was full of all kinds of entertainment with out the cheating, triangles or WTD story line.

Shadam for ever!

I totally agree, I love Shadam and miss them so much. Shame on the writers for ruining the epicness that was Shadam. Watching those Shadam YouTube clips are the best.....

Shadam is smoking hot...

I think they should do a great buildup for a Detective Harding and Abby pairing.

#56209   2014/08/06 02:01PM
    Jackie10

Quote LoveShadam:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Sounds like they are going to start dismantling Lane now finally. I was wondering what in the world was going on with all these posts about Lilly being so whinny and irritating. When they were going to replace her they were calling for a strong single mother which doesnt sound like this Lilly at all. Any way just as I said JFP is destroying every couple on the soap. Hopefully she will get back to the entertaining couples. Shadam being the #1 couple of all. Then I would say they will go with Little Nicky and this new Phyllis shes pretty and will make a great Phyllis. If they are smart they will put Dylan and CL back together. Leave Jack with Kelly. Give Victoria and Stitch a chance. Leave Billy single for a while or have him and CL fall madly in love and raise Johnny and Conner together. Once they have these couples have them struggle with out side influences and everyday life as their angst not cheating and WTD story lines. There are so many outside influences, money, job, family other wrong doing that can keep a couple entertaining with out the continued stupidity. Shadam was full of all kinds of entertainment with out the cheating, triangles or WTD story line.

Shadam for ever!

I totally agree, I love Shadam and miss them so much. Shame on the writers for ruining the epicness that was Shadam. Watching those Shadam YouTube clips are the best.....

Shadam is smoking hot...

I think they should do a great buildup for a Detective Harding and Abby pairing.

Nothing was done to Shadam that cant be undone with the swish of a pen and some creative writing. MAB tried to destroy Shadam with Sictor and Cham and wasnt able to get the job done. Then JFP and JG promised to fix them and JG was well on the way when JFP fired him and brought on her friends. The best way to fix this soap is to bring MM back at any cost and put Shadam back together then fans would return in groves. MM was just to much of an asset for Y&R to lose and the ones who started the gossip and spread it need to be fired and MM brought back and fast.

#56210   2014/08/06 06:10PM
    LoveShadam

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LoveShadam:

Shadam for ever!

Shadam is smoking hot...

Nothing was done to Shadam that cant be undone with the swish of a pen and some creative writing. MAB tried to destroy Shadam with Sictor and Cham and wasnt able to get the job done. Then JFP and JG promised to fix them and JG was well on the way when JFP fired him and brought on her friends. The best way to fix this soap is to bring MM back at any cost and put Shadam back together then fans would return in groves. MM was just to much of an asset for Y&R to lose and the ones who started the gossip and spread it need to be fired and MM brought back and fast.

For sure!

But... I don't think they have the sense to do that! Or they would have dropped Chadam in a New-York minute and never let that travesty happen in the first place. Now Chelsea has Adam's kid sigh, and she had another one before that which they lost.... blegh.

Shictor, Tucker and Sharon in bed, Chadam etc... were all attempts to move past/erase Shadam from the equation. Adam got past all of it (Shictor, Tucker and Sharon in bed, Sam and Sharon)... fat chance seeing gorilla Nick in "Adam's position" do that anytime soon.

Nick is all about himself and making himself happy when it comes to his relationship to Sharon...

Victor was totally jealous of Adam and Sharon...
    If that fart had any sense he would see that despite the history they went through they endured a lot of crap and stood by each other.

In one way I am glad MM is on to better projects (hopefully) because Chadam flat out disgusts me.....

I do miss MM and Shadam dearly though!

The more recent hospital scenes were epic for my Shadam... when Sharon was crying... just epic.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/06 06:15PM
    « 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list