List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 06:51AM, Views: 2520976, Replies: 56536
    « 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 » »| page:
    #56191   2014/07/29 02:58PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

The more I read on the board the more it is apparent that there is nothing good about the soap. Sharon is really the only thing people really talk about love or dislike her she is the IT factor of the soap. They need to clean this mess up and get to writing some good new entertaining Y&R. Bring back Shadam and writing good for them like they were before Sictor.

Holding out for the fill in Adam and Shadam.

#56192   2014/07/29 08:20PM
    Jackie10

Cant wait til this paternity fiasco is over. Also cant wait til the show improves so we can have some good conversation and speculation. Hopefully they will be able to find a fill in Adam or get MM to come back. The soap has gone down hill so much. Something has to give and soon.

#56193   2014/07/30 12:16AM
    Jackie10

No news on MMs twitter page. I am so ready to hear about his New Movie and when it will come out. If TPTB had any sense they would wait til he is done filming and do what ever it takes and bring him back.

Shadam Rocks GC!

#56194   2014/07/30 08:27AM
    Jackie10

Good Day all. Watching one series after the other on Netflix. Its going to take something great to pull fans back to Y&R. There is so much Prime Time stuff to watch there is no need to wast an hour on a soap full of newbies, repeats and WTD story lines. The only thing that would make this soap worth watching is MM. Shadam would liven up the soap for years to come as well.

#56195   2014/07/30 05:08PM
    Jackie10

The more these writers do not strive to give good high quality entertaining story lines the more I am convinced TPTB do not care if the show goes under. How many times can Victor pay a con to come to town? Dian, CL, Patty, Shelia I am sure there are others. He uses everyone he comes in contact with. Even his own kids whom he professes to love so much. Adam thanks to these writers was even suckered by him which should have never happened as Adam was way to smart for that. But for the last few years Adam has been written so OOC he was unrecognizable. Hopefully when they bring him back they will correct their mistake and write him true to character and put him back with his true lady love Sharon. Bring back Shadam and soon.

#56196   2014/07/31 05:04AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning Shadam fans. Cant believe we are moving into August already all of the sweeps have been total flops so far. With out MM this soap is a drag. Sharon is great just stuck in a boring going no where story line.

Here is a thought remember when CL told Victor that she and Adam didnt get to have their honeymoon. So They didnt consummate their marriage. Now after only a few short months of Adams supposed death she has already hit the sheets with Billy. Poor grieving wife, NOT! And since they havent consummated the marriage and he knows she has been unfaithful he may come back and void the marriage like Victor did with Sharon. Where there is smoke there is fire. And where there is Adam and Sharon there is Shadam.

#56197   2014/07/31 03:44PM
    Jackie10

My hopes are that since MAB voiced her mistake at ending Shadam that these writers will soon bring Adam back and reunite this amazing couple. Pick up with their love story and continue with this couple for years to come. As it should have been before MAB tried to ruin Shadam with Sictor and Cham.

A Shadam baby and Shadam working together running a business of their own or Newman Enterprises for Victor would be great as well. This is how it should have been before they made Adam so OOC.

#56198   2014/08/01 03:33PM
    Jackie10

My daughter and baby and I went to a bunch of yard sales today and out to eat. Lots of fun. Only bad part is I have a summer cold so not feeling real good. Need some Shadam to watch to make me feel better. Cant wait til Adam hits the screen if he does. The powers that be might cut their losses and forget it. With out MM a fill in may never work anyway. Would love to see some Shadam action though.

#56199   2014/08/01 06:50PM
    Jackie10

I have to laugh at all these hypocrites of GC I read over and over about this character bad mouthing that character over their bad deeds when the one doing the mouthing has done bad deed themselves. They are all doing it to Stitch now. Before they all treated Adam like crap when they all have their own dirty deeds and some criminal acts. Loved the scene at Sharons memorial when Adam told them all off one by one. Also one of my favorite scenes was just before that when they wouldnt let him in the church for the memorial so he climbed down the bell rope epic scene there these scenes would have won him an emmy if he would have entered his name back then.

#56200   2014/08/02 09:36PM
    Jackie10

Loving Shadam each day with out them is a loss to the Y&R and soaps across the boards. Bring back the best of the best and soon. Sharon and Adam belong together for ever and a day. No one lights up the screen or the MBs like Shadam.

« 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list