List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/29 03:37PM, Views: 2460526, Replies: 56395
    « 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 » »| page:
    #56181   2014/07/26 04:51AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Fixing to spend the day with family. Hope everyone has a great day. Keep the Shadam love flowing. We need this couple back to keep the show entertaining and full of love and hot sexy chemistry two things this soap has been lacking forever.

Shadam Forever and Always.

#56182   2014/07/26 04:24PM
    Jackie10

Had a great time with family today. Hopefully there will be many more days like today.

So looking forward to Shadam hopefully Adam will be coming soon. Tired of waiting. Which is what I think the writers and JFP are waiting on people to give up on an Adam fill in so they dont have to find one. No one wants to take the chance that they are going to do to them what JFP and friends did to MM. Cant blame them really. These people have practically ruined this soap in a very short amount of time. They are going to have to do a lot of changes and great writing to pull this crap fest out of the hole even JFP was heading back in the right direction before she got the boot.

Shadam Always!

#56183   2014/07/27 06:46AM
    Jackie10

Waiting for the Adam fill in. Hopefully these writers find someone with huge chemistry with SC. Other wise its a moot point. I am so intrigued with the fact that they had to have out side help with finding an Adam that just cracks me up. MM left a deep crater of a hole for them to have to have to fill. Every time I think about it I LMAO. JFP and her friends and their self serving attitudes are paying the price now. They should have went out the door for allowing the gossip to continue and pushing it as fact. They just pushed it and set back and laughed at how they saved their own jobs. Now over a million and a half fans left Y&R with MM and they arent laughing now.

The best thing they could do is bring back MM and pair him with SC and make that fantastic couple Shadam the next Victor and Nikki of Y&R.

#56184   2014/07/27 01:05PM
    Jackie10

Some movement really needs to be made one way or the other. I know that JFP is stringing many along with the fill in Adam. Not me I dont watch any more. But I would think those that do watch would come in here and post their thoughts about a fill in Adam and Shadam in the thread. I dont watch and try to find time to do it a couple of times a day.

#56185   2014/07/27 06:43PM
    Jackie10

Could we possibly hope that TPTB will make a move before its to late. Or are we to sit by and watch the rating take a nose dive into the great abyss. I truly think they want fans to stop watching so they wont look like the bad guys in all this.And its working. They keep destroying all the vets and the main couples fans watched for and they keep pushing crap the majority could care less about. They need to get it together and fast. They are losing more and more people daily.

Shadam now and forever!

#56186   2014/07/28 07:59AM
    Jackie10

Good day all! Ruff night with a teething baby. Hes 3 and 1/2 months and wasting no time catching up from being born a month premature. He stayed the night with me last night and he slept good but I didnt now he is in his bouncy chair playing while Grandma wants to take a nap.

Dont know why I bother coming on anymore there is nothing worth reading. Cant believe how stupid the story lines are. The characters are so OOC just as they had Adam acting the last 2 years before they fired MM. Unless they get the writing back on track for the Adam character and his history there is no use in bringing him back. And they need to work out the rest of the characters and bring them back to their true character. Get rid of the dead weight and write true to the show and its history.

#56187   2014/07/28 08:58AM
    Embrace

Glad you have been enjoying your family Jackie. The baby is growing up so fast, I'm sure!

I am trying to hang on, but I just don't know how much more I can take. I miss the best days of Y&R. And I really miss Shadam! I remember when I used to come on the mb, I couldn't keep up. Everytime I hit my refresh button, something new and exciting popped up, but now, its the same boring talk each and every day. There is no excitement anymore. So bored by it all..

#56188   2014/07/28 10:01AM
    Jackie10

Quote Embrace: Glad you have been enjoying your family Jackie. The baby is growing up so fast, I'm sure!

I am trying to hang on, but I just don't know how much more I can take. I miss the best days of Y&R. And I really miss Shadam! I remember when I used to come on the mb, I couldn't keep up. Everytime I hit my refresh button, something new and exciting popped up, but now, its the same boring talk each and every day. There is no excitement anymore. So bored by it all..

I know just what you are saying. I might post in a couple of them and then I post in here. Its the same stuff over and over nothing changes. I hope when the fill in Adam comes back they write him true to character if not I dont see any point in returning. The true Adam loved Sharon with his whole heart and soul and would not have change on a whim. These writers need to get back to that story line and lose the rest of this crap. MAB only split Shadam up so EB could stroke his ego and Victor could get Sharon. JFP needs to put Shadam back where they belong and fast.

As for Billy I dont think this Billy is going any where. He looks like Jacks brother and he acts like a finally matured Billy. And I think the New Phyllis is going to be great. Just hope the fill in Adam will be at least half as good as MM.

#56189   2014/07/28 04:06PM
    Jackie10

Bring back the greatest couple to grace the soap opera screen. Bring back sexy, hot, chemistry laden and mega entertaining Shadam.

Shadam Always!

#56190   2014/07/29 05:28AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All. Nothing has changed I see. If its not the writing its the replacements or existing actors to complain about. The only thing working on this soap is Sharon, Victor, Victoria, Jack and a few of the fillers the rest seem to be useless. The writers cant seem to even writer good story lines for these 4 any more. The show is in a world of hurt.

Bring on Shadam liven the soap up some. Bring back MM and let him and SC show you how its done.

« 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list