List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 06:16PM, Views: 2481218, Replies: 56475
    « 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 » »| page:
    #56171   2014/07/22 06:45PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Quote Embrace:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Missing Shadam! Hoping the fill in Adam makes and appearance soon. Not sure they are actually going to find someone to take MMs place no one will ever fill his shoes. And after the way the gossip crap fest JFP and friends started to destroy MM other actors are afraid the same would happen to them if they out shine JFPs friends.

Bring back Shadam and soon.

I can't say that I would blame anyone for not wanting the job Jackie. Not after what was done to MM. I think it's best to say whatever they do it won't come close to what MM gave to us in is portrayal of Adam Newman and Shadam. SC will give it her all we know that but who wtill the torch be passed to as far as Adam Newman remains a mystery. All I know is I'm still waiting.

Im still waiting also. I have no expectations that the fill in Adam will be wort watching or enough to bring back fans. I doubt half of the ones who left will ever return. I will not wast my time unless Shadam are written for in a spectacular was as they were before. And unless the rest of the show becomes entertaining once again. For close to 3 years now the soap has been awful with very little worth watching.

Just think how the ratings would skyrocket if MM were to return as Adam. That would be the biggest comeback ever in Y&R history! And just imagine if they paired Shadam again, and really knew how to write for them. I can't imagine how happy I would be. We are owed a Shadam baby and happy ending for Shadam.

You so got that right. MM and SC together again would blow the ratings sky high. And a Shadam baby would be super for story line purposes. And would bring back the Shadam fans.

#56172   2014/07/23 07:58AM
    Jackie10

I absolutely find it hilarious that TPTB had to hire out side help to find a fill in Adam. Little did they know what hell storm they were unleashing when they chose to shoot themselves in the foot by letting the great Michael Muhney go along with one and a half million fans. Never has a firing of any actor in the history of soaps caused this much pain to TPTB. It serves them right for letting a childish gossip posting fan try to ruin the career of a great actor by picking it up and trying to convince fans it was true. It doesnt surprise me in the least that no other actor will take the spot. 1. No one can fill MM shoes and 2. They are afraid that JFP and her friends and TPTB might turn on them and start gossip on them as they did MM. Who can blame them. Not I.

The best thing these people could do for the show and themselves is to bring MM back with all his demands met. And put Shadam back together as the next Victor/Nikki Newman as it should have been.

#56173   2014/07/23 03:31PM
    Jackie10

There was a time I would have loved the fact that Shemar Moore was coming back for a visit but even he isnt going to pull me back. The writing is to bad. And I have been away to long. It is going to take some massive changes and some really great story lines to pull people back in.

Hoping for the Fantastic Shadam and soon. If the fill in Adam doesnt fit the bill this soap wont hold my attention.

#56174   2014/07/23 07:10PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap: I tried to read posts on the message board so very boring. Why does everybody think that Adam and the con are the ticket? They were like paint drying for me. Anyway Shadam fans just wanted to say that much. I miss my couple.

Its not everybody believe me its just a handful most dislike Sharon, Adam or Shadam. Shadam were still in the top 10 in the polls last I heard the other couple wasnt to be found. Shadam are still talked about and they havent been a couple in a long, long time. Yet the other couple barely get mentioned at all. The con waited a few months after Adams death before she jumped in the bed with Billy. Just as it was just a few months after Adam moved out that she jumped in the bed with Dylan. She falls in and out of love on a dime. When Sharon and Adam loved they loved whole hearted and they made it thru so much. Bring back the true love of Shadam and fast.

#56175   2014/07/23 08:38PM
    Jackie10

Could we be so lucky that the out side help TPTB hired will be able to find a fill in for Adam by the end of the month? Im not holding my breath that they will. Or that their first choice will work or the second or third for that matter. But theres always that chance.

Team Shadam Always.

#56176   2014/07/24 05:39AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Hoping for some movement soon on the soap. Like so many I dont know how much longer I am willing to wait for this soap to improve enough to draw me back. Its getting bad enough that even the boards are boring with nothing to talk about.

Shadam for ever!

#56177   2014/07/24 06:46PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! Looks like nothing is going to change for a long long time. Now I am debating whether to take my computer with me on my trip in September October or not. Nothing really worth reading and nothing is changing on the soap. Getting where I dont come in much any way. Missing Shadam and waiting for MM or the fill in to make an appearance.

#56178   2014/07/25 06:57AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All. Looking forward to the reveal of MMs movie. Cant wait to see him in something new. Wishing they would wait for him to finish with his movie and then bring him back. He is just to good for Y&R to do without. When he was with SC and EB their scenes were so spectacular and made the soap 1000% better. Shadam, Adam in business and going up against Daddy Dearest were the most entertaining parts of the soap.

#56179   2014/07/25 01:04PM
    Jackie10

Sounds like they are rewriting the history and the characters of this soap and not for the better. How much longer will it be before the soap goes down the drain? My guess is not much longer. I hope SC and MM get together and come up with something out side of Y&R to work on together. I would love to see them in a series together.

Shadam always and forever!

#56180   2014/07/25 06:13PM
    Jackie10

Sounds like the soap is getting more unwatchable by the day. And it sounds like JFP is trying to do away with all the old couples as I have said more then once so she can push her own agenda. No telling what she will do next to clear a path for what she wants. She has fired 1 and let 2 other halves of couples quit. Ending three of the most popular pairings what will happen now. Rumor was she wasnt done firing yet and we know Shick wont last they are to boring. Does the new Billy and Victoria have chemistry? When will she end boring Cane and Lilly since Lilly is reoccurring only. I doubt Neil and Hillary are for the long haul. Victor and Nikki will split up and remarry at least 5 more times before the show goes off the air. I see JFP pushing Dylan/Avery, Billy/CL, Victoria/Stitch and the rest are up in the air.

Hopefully Shadam, Phick and Kelly/Jack but who knows.

« 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list