List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 06:16PM, Views: 2481006, Replies: 56475
    « 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 » »| page:
    #56161   2014/07/20 05:52PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote deceived:
    Go to cbs.soapsindepth.com to readers poll to vote on interesting things they have everyday to vote on...
    Then once a week, they have a mail-in, one per person, to vote for your favorite couple, actor or actress... top ten couples, top five actors/actresses.
    Send your vote into: Readers Poll #24 c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    Plus since I live way out in the desert on a ranch, I get the CBS Soaps mailed to me...
    Hope that helps you. God Bless you and yours....

#56162   2014/07/20 05:57PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: With all the caring on about the new Billy. The Billy/Villy fans shot them selves in the foot they had the perfect Billy with DT and now they have the NN - Billy who is older and more mature and a good fit. And will be staying. I dread the fill in Adam, they will have a terrible time with the fans I am sure but they will put who they want in the role and the fans might as well lump it.

My only hope is he has a half way decent amount of chemistry with Sharon or there is really no point in bringing him back at all.

Seems like the writers are taking their sweet time finding a new Adam. Now I'm scared we won't even have him back by the end of the year. Wish they would just bring MM back and be done with it but I doubt it. Hope something changes soon or I will have to walk away from the show for good.

Team Shadam Forever! <3

#56163   2014/07/20 08:41PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: With all the caring on about the new Billy. The Billy/Villy fans shot them selves in the foot they had the perfect Billy with DT and now they have the NN - Billy who is older and more mature and a good fit. And will be staying. I dread the fill in Adam, they will have a terrible time with the fans I am sure but they will put who they want in the role and the fans might as well lump it.

My only hope is he has a half way decent amount of chemistry with Sharon or there is really no point in bringing him back at all.

Seems like the writers are taking their sweet time finding a new Adam. Now I'm scared we won't even have him back by the end of the year. Wish they would just bring MM back and be done with it but I doubt it. Hope something changes soon or I will have to walk away from the show for good.

Team Shadam Forever! <3

MM or a decent Adam, Shadam and Adam/Victor scenes are all I am holding out for. If the Adam dont cut it then I will not return. No point in coming back to have to FF 90% of the soap it would be a waste of time and I dont expect the writing to improve that much.

#56164   2014/07/21 02:13PM
    Jackie10

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote deceived:
    Go to cbs.soapsindepth.com to readers poll to vote on interesting things they have everyday to vote on...
    Then once a week, they have a mail-in, one per person, to vote for your favorite couple, actor or actress... top ten couples, top five actors/actresses.
    Send your vote into: Readers Poll #24 c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    Plus since I live way out in the desert on a ranch, I get the CBS Soaps mailed to me...
    Hope that helps you. God Bless you and yours....

#56165   2014/07/21 02:48PM
    Jackie10

We can only hope they find some one to fill in for MM and soon. The soap is going down the drain like a huge tornado circling. More and more the loss of interest by fans is evident. So sad that the once popular soap is being slowly or not so slowly dismantled by JFP and her friends.

Missing Shadam and their spectacular scenes. Missing the buzz and speculation this wonderful paring always brought with them.

#56166   2014/07/22 07:22AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Missing Shadam! Hoping the fill in Adam makes and appearance soon. Not sure they are actually going to find someone to take MMs place no one will ever fill his shoes. And after the way the gossip crap fest JFP and friends started to destroy MM other actors are afraid the same would happen to them if they out shine JFPs friends.

Bring back Shadam and soon.

#56167   2014/07/22 01:43PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Missing Shadam! Hoping the fill in Adam makes and appearance soon. Not sure they are actually going to find someone to take MMs place no one will ever fill his shoes. And after the way the gossip crap fest JFP and friends started to destroy MM other actors are afraid the same would happen to them if they out shine JFPs friends.

I can't say that I would blame anyone for not wanting the job Jackie. Not after what was done to MM. I think it's best to say whatever they do it won't come close to what MM gave to us in is portrayal of Adam Newman and Shadam. SC will give it her all we know that but who will the torch be passed to as far as Adam Newman remains a mystery. All I know is I'm still waiting.

#56168   2014/07/22 02:28PM
    LuvThatSoap

I tried to read posts on the message board so very boring. Why does everybody think that Adam and the con are the ticket? They were like paint drying for me. Anyway Shadam fans just wanted to say that much. I miss my couple.

#56169   2014/07/22 04:15PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Missing Shadam! Hoping the fill in Adam makes and appearance soon. Not sure they are actually going to find someone to take MMs place no one will ever fill his shoes. And after the way the gossip crap fest JFP and friends started to destroy MM other actors are afraid the same would happen to them if they out shine JFPs friends.

I can't say that I would blame anyone for not wanting the job Jackie. Not after what was done to MM. I think it's best to say whatever they do it won't come close to what MM gave to us in is portrayal of Adam Newman and Shadam. SC will give it her all we know that but who will the torch be passed to as far as Adam Newman remains a mystery. All I know is I'm still waiting.

Im still waiting also. I have no expectations that the fill in Adam will be wort watching or enough to bring back fans. I doubt half of the ones who left will ever return. I will not wast my time unless Shadam are written for in a spectacular was as they were before. And unless the rest of the show becomes entertaining once again. For close to 3 years now the soap has been awful with very little worth watching.

#56170   2014/07/22 05:13PM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LuvThatSoap:

I can't say that I would blame anyone for not wanting the job Jackie. Not after what was done to MM. I think it's best to say whatever they do it won't come close to what MM gave to us in is portrayal of Adam Newman and Shadam. SC will give it her all we know that but who wtill the torch be passed to as far as Adam Newman remains a mystery. All I know is I'm still waiting.

Im still waiting also. I have no expectations that the fill in Adam will be wort watching or enough to bring back fans. I doubt half of the ones who left will ever return. I will not wast my time unless Shadam are written for in a spectacular was as they were before. And unless the rest of the show becomes entertaining once again. For close to 3 years now the soap has been awful with very little worth watching.

Just think how the ratings would skyrocket if MM were to return as Adam. That would be the biggest comeback ever in Y&R history! And just imagine if they paired Shadam again, and really knew how to write for them. I can't imagine how happy I would be. We are owed a Shadam baby and happy ending for Shadam.

« 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list