List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 03:11PM, Views: 2421257, Replies: 56323
    « 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 » »| page:
    #56151   2014/07/17 10:33AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Oh the show was interrupted for news. Let the complaining begin. The world is saved form another day of JFPs drivel. Please bring back Adam so we can see if it is worth returning for or not. That is the only thing that I am sure multitudes of fans are waiting on. Many not even watching. And wont until it is fixed and Shadam is reunited where they belong.

#56152   2014/07/17 05:56PM
    Jackie10

So will it be November sweeps before Adam returns or February sweeps next year. I wont be waiting til next year. And If I werent going on a good vacation in September/October and planning on packing my lap top to have something to do at the motels we will be staying at I wouldnt be planning on staying til November. They need to bring Adam back and soon. Or fix things to make things worth bringing him back for.

Pave the way for him to come back and be reunited with the love of his life Sharon. Give them the life they should have had.

#56153   2014/07/17 08:41PM
    Jackie10

Anyone ever watch Haven? Thats how Ive been spending some of my TV time. Watching Haven on Netflix. I think its really good. If you like that sort of stuff any way and I do. There is so much to watch on Netflix there is really no reason to miss this boring soap. I am only hanging around waiting on the fill in Adam and Shadam if Adam doesnt work and Shadam dont fit I wont be picking it back up. Just checking in to see how things fair with Sharon.

#56154   2014/07/18 03:33AM
    Jackie10

Preparing for yet another day with no news of an Adam fill in. And no good stuff on the soap. Does sound like Sharons mess is getting closer to ending thank goodness. Hopefully this will bring and end to her being stuck with the loser and she can finally get away from him and back to her normal self. Hopefully then Adam will return.

#56155   2014/07/18 11:22AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Preparing for yet another day with no news of an Adam fill in. And no good stuff on the soap. Does sound like Sharons mess is getting closer to ending thank goodness. Hopefully this will bring and end to her being stuck with the loser and she can finally get away from him and back to her normal self. Hopefully then Adam will return.

Poor Sharon she's always got some foolishness going on. Not to worry though because SC will knock it out of the park. Just hope that Adam is somewhere in this story. Those Newmans will turn on her in a minute. She needs her big strong Adam to take her away and help her to remember all the good times and love they shared. Still waiting for my Adam/MM but if Adam isn't MM then another Adam because this show desperately needs some Shadam and a Shadam baby to get it going. It would make this rainy day in NOLA feel more like sunshine.

#56156   2014/07/18 03:18PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Preparing for yet another day with no news of an Adam fill in. And no good stuff on the soap. Does sound like Sharons mess is getting closer to ending thank goodness. Hopefully this will bring and end to her being stuck with the loser and she can finally get away from him and back to her normal self. Hopefully then Adam will return.

Poor Sharon she's always got some foolishness going on. Not to worry though because SC will knock it out of the park. Just hope that Adam is somewhere in this story. Those Newmans will turn on her in a minute. She needs her big strong Adam to take her away and help her to remember all the good times and love they shared. Still waiting for my Adam/MM but if Adam isn't MM then another Adam because this show desperately needs some Shadam and a Shadam baby to get it going. It would make this rainy day in NOLA feel more like sunshine.

Yes with Adam filming a movie doesnt look like he will be back unless they are waiting until he is done. But we do need a fill in to keep the Shadam love flowing. I can imagine living in NO you think about Shadam and their stint there often. That was a very special time.

#56157   2014/07/18 06:19PM
    Jackie10

From the sounds of it this show gets more ridiculous by the minute. With no end in sight. I guess these writers dont want the fans to return. And TPTB could care less too apparently. My guess is they are hoping the fans just give up and stop watching giving them a reason to pull the plug so they can blame it on fan count instead of poor management and writing. What ever makes them feel good about themselves and makes it where they can sleep at night.

I for one gave it over 40 years of loyal viewership and feel they should give something worthy back for my time and loyalty. As do I am sure a million and a half and more other fans who find their brand of treatment of fans and Y&R an insult.

MM should have been brought back shortly after he was let go. Rather he never should have been let go to begin with nor should he have been treated the way he was the last year and some odd months he was on the soap.

Shadam needs to be brought back and their story continued as it worked and brought ratings and buzz. As did Phick or Navery either one. Villy needs to be brought back and left a lone or ended. Stop with the stooped games and bring back what works.

#56158   2014/07/18 09:06PM
    Jackie10

Sweet Shadam Dreams to All Shadam Fans! I know all are waiting for the Adam fill in reveal. It better be spectacular or JFP and TPTB will be the ones with a big ole L on their fore heads.

So glad their smear campaign of MM didnt stick and he shook them off and is going back to his old life back to movies and better things. Would love to see him back but they will have to make a very, very good offer to get him back.

Smirk and wave MM, Smirk and wave. Shadam is missed and so are you.

#56159   2014/07/19 09:41PM
    Jackie10

Missing my Shadam and wanting to see them soon. Regardless of the crap fest this regime seems to be hell bent on pushing.

Shadam is mesmerizing compared to what we are forced to have to watch. When will they get the hammer to the bell and see that Shadam worked when lots of other things didnt.

#56160   2014/07/19 11:36PM
    Jackie10

With all the caring on about the new Billy. The Billy/Villy fans shot them selves in the foot they had the perfect Billy with DT and now they have the NN - Billy who is older and more mature and a good fit. And will be staying. I dread the fill in Adam, they will have a terrible time with the fans I am sure but they will put who they want in the role and the fans might as well lump it.

My only hope is he has a half way decent amount of chemistry with Sharon or there is really no point in bringing him back at all.

« 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list