List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 05:04AM, Views: 2370712, Replies: 56195
    « 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 » »| page:
    #56141   2014/07/15 10:18AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Jackie10: Guess MM wont be coming back to Y&R as he tweeted he will be filming a movie. So I hope Y&R finds some one great to fill in for him or they are super screwed. The fill in is the make or break for me. I have been away for 9 months and if the fill in Adam has no apparent chemistry or it doesnt look like a good fit for Sharon and Shadam I will not be returning after over 40 years of viewing.

Of course he could do both if he had time and the scheduling allowed. But I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. I find it funny that TPTB have to hire out side help to find a fill in Adam and MM announces a movie. Maybe they were in talks and they wouldnt give him what he wanted.

That's what I've been thinking. I still think there was some negotiating and legalities going on, but it didn't work out in our favor. If the rumors that some of the online articles are true claiming that HK demanded he be fired or else she get the police involved (with EB backing her, smh), then they probably didn't want the legal trouble. IMO if there was any substance to the allegations, why weren't the police involved anyway? It wasn't true. I think a lot of it had to do with EB barking at them. He has a lot of influence on the set. Many cater to him, and are afraid of him.

#56142   2014/07/15 01:03PM
    Jackie10

I dont think any of the gossip was true. I do agree with your EB assessment. He was jealous of the popularity of Shadam and he is the one that wanted them split up and MAB to put him with Sharon which was a total flop. And two of the most ridiculous things done on this soap. So some of these huge ratings drops and fans leaving with MM can be attributed to EB and JFP.

#56143   2014/07/15 05:46PM
    Jackie10

Is anyone besides me aggravated that Fox cancelled Hieroglyph before it even aired? I was really looking forward to watching that.

Any way I sure hope these writers get smart and bring Shadam back and get some good story lines going for them and get past all this boring crap. The last few years have been awful and now that MM is gone they are going to have to do some major writing to get this show back on track and keep it there.

#56144   2014/07/16 05:55AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All. Still waiting for them to bring back the Hottest Couple Ever. Shadam always kept this soap entertaining. Hopefully the fill in will have some kind of spark with Sharon other wise the writers will lose even more then they already have.

MM is going to be a tough act to follow. Finding someone good enough to take his spot is going to be hard enough. But someone willing to come in after the way they set MM up with the gossip is another blow to an almost impossible job.

#56145   2014/07/16 09:12AM
    Jackie10

You would think by now TPTB would have cleaned house hired a set of writers who could bring back at least half of the fans who left with MM. They need writers with imagination, spark and the ability to entertain. Not continually use repeated story lines used yearly.

Bring back what livens up the soap bring back Shadam.

#56146   2014/07/16 11:10AM
    Jackie10

I have a bad feeling Y&Rs slot will be replaced by a reality show. People want young people on the soaps. Soaps are Drama in the day time not kids shows. A few young people are fine but they are supposed to be for adults.

They have succeeded in getting rid of one out of the three top couples on the soap Shadam - MM, Villy - BM and Phick - MS. Hoping I am sure that SB and who ever they pair him with will be top couple. I dont see that happening. The Powers that Be have shot themselves in the foot multiple times. And the soap is paying for it now.

Even if they bring these couples back no new Adam, Billy or Phyllis will ever be as spectacular as the ones they lost.

I still want to see the Shadam story continue.

#56147   2014/07/16 12:24PM
    Jackie10

With all the criticism the Billy's are getting I dread the day the fill in Adam hits town. If it isnt MM the boards will be lit with like posts even worse. These writers may just not bring back Adam at all. I can see Adam hiring someone to come back impersonating as him and take his child and money and run (because he is dying from his injuries) and he doesnt want to leave his child with cheater CL or his awful dad. Either way TPTB will lose for their gossip against MM.

So glad MM is making another Movie and cant wait for it to come out. Just wish he was doing the movie and Y&R. Will miss him and no one will ever fill his shoes. Bring on Shadam the story must continue.

#56148   2014/07/16 04:14PM
    Jackie10

Loved all the conversation where did everyone go? Missing Shadam more and more. The more I read about these boring story lines the more I want to see them return in all their splendor and soon.

Bring it on!

#56149   2014/07/17 03:50AM
    Jackie10

Question now is will they bring Adam back or not. I think JFP was hoping with MM gone SB would gain more ground but it didnt happen. Nor did any of the couples she threw back together. They have all fallen short on the popularity scale.

I have my doubts about any of this coming out the way people are going to like. The couples have been destroyed with replacements. What worked 20 years ago doesnt work any more. Why keep on with a yearly WTD story line?

I also find the boards funny. Shadam fans have wanted a love child with Shadam. A baby with Shadam would have brought story lines for both Shadam and the child for years to come. Yet everyone says Sharon is to old to have children. Yet Victoria is older then Sharon and she can get pregnant but Sharon cant with Adam because she is to old? It is a soap and if the writers were smart they would bring back the hottest couple going and give them a child together bring back Shadam and soon.

#56150   2014/07/17 07:03AM
    Jackie10

Hard to believe the year is half over and nothing has been accomplished on this soap yet they won Emmys for writing. The other soaps must have really been bad. Its no wonder the soaps are all ending if this is what they call good. It amazes me that just 5 years or so ago this soap was getting 3.6 and 3.9 ratings now its down to 2.9-3.3 wake up writers and bring back what works and its not what your showing now. Go back and watch some history and enlighten your selves you dont have to go back to far.

« 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list