List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/19 04:11PM, Views: 2436933, Replies: 56346
    « 5609 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 » »| page:
    #56131   2014/07/14 06:26PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29: Here's one I've been watching a lot lately

youtu.be/VM9xejPbWPY .

Yes this is a great one as well. I havent seen a bad one yet. Even when they had scenes where they just looked at each other across the room they made those looks so full of electricity. There was so much desire and love in those looks that you knew instantly what was on their minds regardless of the scene playing out.

Such as after Sharon accidentally shot Adam and they were at Glow worm Adam with Skye and Sharon alone. Adam was supposed to be with Skye but the look that passed between Sharon and Adam was pure love and desire and when Sharon went out side Adam followed her there and immediately took her in his good arm and kissed her.

He told Skye she would have his name but she would never have his heart because it would always belong to Sharon. That will never change. These writers need to learn the history of the soap.

Great post! I also love the scene in glow worm where Chadam is announcing their engagement and Adam glances at Sharon as she's leaving behind the cons back. You can tell by his expression that he was far from being over her. Yes, his heart will always belong to Sharon and no one else's no matter what BS the writers try to throw at us.

#56132   2014/07/14 06:55PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:

youtu.be/VM9xejPbWPY .

Yes this is a great one as well. I havent seen a bad one yet. Even when they had scenes where they just looked at each other across the room they made those looks so full of electricity. There was so much desire and love in those looks that you knew instantly what was on their minds regardless of the scene playing out.

Such as after Sharon accidentally shot Adam and they were at Glow worm Adam with Skye and Sharon alone. Adam was supposed to be with Skye but the look that passed between Sharon and Adam was pure love and desire and when Sharon went out side Adam followed her there and immediately took her in his good arm and kissed her.

He told Skye she would have his name but she would never have his heart because it would always belong to Sharon. That will never change. These writers need to learn the history of the soap.

Great post! I also love the scene in glow worm where Chadam is announcing their engagement and Adam glances at Sharon as she's leaving behind the cons back. You can tell by his expression that he was far from being over her. Yes, his heart will always belong to Sharon and no one else's no matter what BS the writers try to throw at us.

LOL I had forgotten that scene that makes two scenes at Glow Worm with two different women wasnt Adam and Skye announcing their engagement or marriage or something in Glow Worm as well. To funny and all the while he was looking at Sharon the other women were the last thing on his mind. But when he asked Sharon to marry him at Glow Worm he only had eyes for her and no one else. If the writers would watch the soap and stay true to the history of the soap they would see Adams heart and soul belongs to Sharon and Sharons heart and soul belongs to Adam.

#56133   2014/07/14 07:22PM
    Jackie10

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    LOL, I think the thread will pick up again once Adam returns and we get some Shadam scenes. ICAM, if JFP had a clue then the whole FWB thing would have never happened because the real Adam would have never treated Sharon that way. The way they ended Shadam was disgusting and was all for nothing since now it seems Chelsea is falling head over heels for Billy. Hope she gets it right with the recast if MM doesn't return. Shadam belong together.

My guess is she thought she would lose less fans if Shadam was split up before MM was let go then she would if Shadam was still together. What she failed to see is that Shadam fans were still in full swing and wanted their couple back full force. Shadam fans hadn't died just because she back burned Adam and made him chase after a baby. We knew his love for Sharon didnt die because she swished her pen. She didnt know the history of the soap. The love they had and the things he said to Sharon didnt just end or change over night. Their love was unending and written that way you just cant drop that and change to something else out of the blue. Now they have lost a million plus fans because of Shadam, MM and some BM of course. But MM and Shadam fans make up the majority. Having to hire out side help to try and fill MM's shoes tells all. They should cut their losses tell the truth and bring him back with anything he wants. Adam and Sharon should rule the roust for the next 40 years.

Meant roost not roust LOL. Sharon and Adam should run Newman together and take over when Victor and Nikki retire.

#56134   2014/07/14 08:14PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:

youtu.be/VM9xejPbWPY .

LOL I had forgotten that scene that makes two scenes at Glow Worm with two different women wasnt Adam and Skye announcing their engagement or marriage or something in Glow Worm as well. To funny and all the while he was looking at Sharon the other women were the last thing on his mind. But when he asked Sharon to marry him at Glow Worm he only had eyes for her and no one else. If the writers would watch the soap and stay true to the history of the soap they would see Adams heart and soul belongs to Sharon and Sharons heart and soul belongs to Adam.

Yes I think Adam and Skye were announcing their marriage that night. Love that eppy, I'll have to re-watch it on YT tonight. Lol, I think Sharon will always be a threat to anyone Adam tries to move on with because she will always be #1 in his heart. He will always end up going back to her and I think they have a good chance of reuniting now that he sees the con can easily move on with any man that will give her attention.

#56135   2014/07/14 08:22PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    LOL, I think the thread will pick up again once Adam returns and we get some Shadam scenes. ICAM, if JFP had a clue then the whole FWB thing would have never happened because the real Adam would have never treated Sharon that way. The way they ended Shadam was disgusting and was all for nothing since now it seems Chelsea is falling head over heels for Billy. Hope she gets it right with the recast if MM doesn't return. Shadam belong together.

My guess is she thought she would lose less fans if Shadam was split up before MM was let go then she would if Shadam was still together. What she failed to see is that Shadam fans were still in full swing and wanted their couple back full force. Shadam fans hadn't died just because she back burned Adam and made him chase after a baby. We knew his love for Sharon didnt die because she swished her pen. She didnt know the history of the soap. The love they had and the things he said to Sharon didnt just end or change over night. Their love was unending and written that way you just cant drop that and change to something else out of the blue. Now they have lost a million plus fans because of Shadam, MM and some BM of course. But MM and Shadam fans make up the majority. Having to hire out side help to try and fill MM's shoes tells all. They should cut their losses tell the truth and bring him back with anything he wants. Adam and Sharon should rule the roust for the next 40 years.

Meant roost not roust LOL. Sharon and Adam should run Newman together and take over when Victor and Nikki retire.

I would love for that to happen . Was hoping they would rehire MM back but now that he tweeted about filming a movie it probably won't happen but I am very happy for him. Still hoping for a miracle though.

#56136   2014/07/14 08:35PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:

I would love for that to happen . Was hoping they would rehire MM back but now that he tweeted about filming a movie it probably won't happen but I am very happy for him. Still hoping for a miracle though.

To bad its not a cover and he isnt coming back to tape for Y&R. But I am glad he is doing something and we will get to see him on our screens again and soon.

#56137   2014/07/14 09:13PM
    Jackie10

Guess MM wont be coming back to Y&R as he tweeted he will be filming a movie. So I hope Y&R finds some one great to fill in for him or they are super screwed. The fill in is the make or break for me. I have been away for 9 months and if the fill in Adam has no apparent chemistry or it doesnt look like a good fit for Sharon and Shadam I will not be returning after over 40 years of viewing.

#56138   2014/07/15 06:19AM
    Jackie10

Quote Jackie10: Guess MM wont be coming back to Y&R as he tweeted he will be filming a movie. So I hope Y&R finds some one great to fill in for him or they are super screwed. The fill in is the make or break for me. I have been away for 9 months and if the fill in Adam has no apparent chemistry or it doesnt look like a good fit for Sharon and Shadam I will not be returning after over 40 years of viewing.

Of course he could do both if he had time and the scheduling allowed. But I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. I find it funny that TPTB have to hire out side help to find a fill in Adam and MM announces a movie. Maybe they were in talks and they wouldnt give him what he wanted.

#56139   2014/07/15 09:05AM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10:

youtu.be/VM9xejPbWPY .

All great memories! Thanks for sharing

#56140   2014/07/15 09:08AM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:

To bad its not a cover and he isnt coming back to tape for Y&R. But I am glad he is doing something and we will get to see him on our screens again and soon.

Still hoping for a miracle too, but I think it's a long shot at this point. MM filming a movie, and JFP getting outside help for the Adam recast. I think our MM as Adam days just may be over.

« 5609 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list