List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:23PM, Views: 2455517, Replies: 56387
    « 5600 5601 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 » »| page:
    #56041   2014/07/04 11:05AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Talk about more boring crap to come. It just keeps getting worse. The only good thing is that possibly Adam may return. If not he may slip in steal his son and not come back for a few years.

I Personally am waiting for electrifying Shadam to hit the screen.

#56042   2014/07/04 09:51PM
    Jackie10

Really ok! Hope everyone had a great 4th. No one does sparks and heat like Shadam. I hope to see them together soon. Cant see true Y&R with out them.

Bring on Shadam and the sooner the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#56043   2014/07/04 11:47PM
    Jackie10

Great family gathering and friends. Fantastic fire works! Baby slept thru it all. He did get to see the trees in the front yard and was amazed it seemed. Cant wait to watch him grow up as I missed the 1sts' with my kids as I had to go back to work right after their births. I intend to fully enjoy my first grand child to the max. He is a sweet heart!! Nanny's Little Man!!

Hoping against all hope that Adam returns and Shick blow apart with the secret and Sharon and Adam come together and a Shadam change of life baby happens and changes the dynamics of the Newman tree for years to come. A Shadam baby would have so many future story lines that the writers would be fools not to go down this road. It should have happened a few years back but MAB didnt have the balls needed to do the story line. Hopefully someone will pick up on it and make it the future of the soap. Either Noah and Shadams child or Nick is Jacks Son and Adam and Nick followed by Summer and Sharon and Adams child.

#56044   2014/07/05 03:50PM
    Jackie10

Hope everyone had a great fourth with great fireworks. Ours turned out great. Wishing for some Shadam fireworks and soon. Hoping for something entertaining to read about and fast other wise Im not sure how much longer I can wait for this soap to improve. The year is half over and there has been no improvements at all.

Team Shadam All The Way!!!

#56045   2014/07/05 05:27PM
    Jackie10

Quote deceived:
    Go to cbs.soapsindepth.com to readers poll to vote on interesting things they have everyday to vote on...
    Then once a week, they have a mail-in, one per person, to vote for your favorite couple, actor or actress... top ten couples, top five actors/actresses.
    Send your vote into: Readers Poll #24 c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    Plus since I live way out in the desert on a ranch, I get the CBS Soaps mailed to me...
    Hope that helps you. God Bless you and yours.... .

Wanted to add your votes need to reach Soaps In Depth by Thursday each voting period.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/05 05:29PM
    #56046   2014/07/05 06:46PM
    jred

I miss MM so much. He really became the heart of the show and I miss Shadam too! There was so much to be written for them! The writers so missed the boat. They were supposed to be the next Victor and Nikki but much better! Only Sharon made him a better person and Nikki is a doormat to Victor. They could have been the new King/Queen of Genoa City! Instead the writers settle Adam down with the con and give her everything Sharon deserved. IMO, Chelsea was and always will be a rebound relationship. I am glad to see some other Shadam lovers on the boards. No one could do passion/longing like Shadam. The show is a snoozefest right now!!!

#56047   2014/07/05 08:04PM
    Jackie10

Quote jred: I miss MM so much. He really became the heart of the show and I miss Shadam too! There was so much to be written for them! The writers so missed the boat. They were supposed to be the next Victor and Nikki but much better! Only Sharon made him a better person and Nikki is a doormat to Victor. They could have been the new King/Queen of Genoa City! Instead the writers settle Adam down with the con and give her everything Sharon deserved. IMO, Chelsea was and always will be a rebound relationship. I am glad to see some other Shadam lovers on the boards. No one could do passion/longing like Shadam. The show is a snoozefest right now!!!

Great post and I so agree! No one will ever bring it like Shadam!

#56048   2014/07/06 05:57AM
    AKA Sunshine

I loved Sharon and Adam together too. But I think it depends on the actor who plays Adam whether I'll see them as being hot together. The old Adam and Sharon were HOT HOT HOT!!!

#56049   2014/07/06 06:40AM
    Jackie10

Quote AKA Sunshine: I loved Sharon and Adam together too. But I think it depends on the actor who plays Adam whether I'll see them as being hot together. The old Adam and Sharon were HOT HOT HOT!!!

Yes they were and no other actor will have that same spark with Sharon. But I want their story to continue. So if MM doesnt return and the fill in has at least some chemistry with Sharon I want to see the story line continue.

#56050   2014/07/07 02:28PM
    Jackie10

The longer the soap goes on this course the worse it gets. It is reflected on the boards. So sad. Just 3 years ago the show was burning hot with Shadam sizzling the screen. Now it is dead as a door nail.

You would think the writers can see what works and what doesnt by now. Move on to bigger and better things already. Bring back the couples and story lines that make the soap worth watching and talking about and fast.

« 5600 5601 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list