List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 10:23AM, Views: 2526881, Replies: 56548
    « 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 » »| page:
    #55561   2014/05/01 07:42AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

I have to laugh at the fact that I am watching many series on Netflix! Defiance, Falling Skies, Primeval to name a few and even tho they are futuristic, sifi, fantasy I find the writing more entertaining and consistent then what has been on Y&R in the past 2 years.

Bring back what works bring back Shadam.

#55562   2014/05/01 10:27AM
    Jackie10

How much longer are we going to have to wait for fill in Adam? What will the writers do if no one will take the part?

So hoping Adam will come back take Daddy Dearest down and go after his true love Sharon.

#55563   2014/05/01 03:48PM
    Jackie10

Sounds like Sharon is looking good these days. Havent watched so dont know. But I hope they get her well and she leaves this mess behind her along with Little Nicky and the rest of the two faced hypocrites.

Bring on Adam and have him and Sharon rescue each other as always before. Tired of this crap fest.

#55564   2014/05/02 05:18AM
    Jackie10

Our soap is doomed if changes arent made and soon. The awfulness of the soap is reflected on the MBs. No talking good talk only dislike and complaining or not posting at all. How much longer do we have to be pushed aside before the writers get a clue or the PTB kick JFP to the curb and take back the reins of our soap.

5888 signatures on the petition so far. Signing there stopped like posting here. Looks like nothing will change until fans rally and really push. My guess is JFP will see the show canceled before giving the fans what they want.

#55565   2014/05/02 10:15AM
    Jackie10

MS to GH. Wish it was MM! Not a big MS fan would definitely move to GH for MM tho. Wish something would turn up with MM. Miss his talent and perfectionism in his acting others on this soap could have learned a great deal from his work ethics.

Wanting Shadam to reconnect and soon. That is about the only great thing to look forward to on this soap.

#55566   2014/05/02 01:08PM
    Jackie10

Good Afternoon All Shadam Fans! It would be great if you lurkers would come in and post at least once a day. That would at least give me something to respond to.

I am looking forward to better story lines may be waiting til hell freezes over before we get some tho. Hopefully the fill in Adam and Sharon can set this show on fire again.

#55567   2014/05/02 02:59PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Good Afternoon All Shadam Fans! It would be great if you lurkers would come in and post at least once a day. That would at least give me something to respond to.

I am looking forward to better story lines may be waiting til hell freezes over before we get some tho. Hopefully the fill in Adam and Sharon can set this show on fire again.

Hello Jackie and Shadam friends. Just been a busy week. Still waiting for our couple. I heard about MS. All I can say is good for her. I really hope good things for MM and his career. Right now I need some of that good old Shadam love to keep me warm. How about you guys?

#55568   2014/05/02 03:08PM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10: I have to laugh at the fact that I am watching many series on Netflix! Defiance, Falling Skies, Primeval to name a few and even tho they are futuristic, sifi, fantasy I find the writing more entertaining and consistent then what has been on Y&R in the past 2 years.

Bring back what works bring back Shadam.

Jackie, you should add Scandal to that list, but you HAVE to start with Season 1! You would fall in love with a President Fitz Grant and Olivia Pope!

#55569   2014/05/02 03:11PM
    Embrace

[quote]Quote Jackie10: Good Afternoon All Shadam Fans! It would be great if you lurkers would come in and post at least once a day. That would at least give me something to respond to.

Lol

#55570   2014/05/02 03:54PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Afternoon All Shadam Fans! It would be great if you lurkers would come in and post at least once a day. That would at least give me something to respond to.

Hello Jackie and Shadam friends. Just been a busy week. Still waiting for our couple. I heard about MS. All I can say is good for her. I really hope good things for MM and his career. Right now I need some of that good old Shadam love to keep me warm. How about you guys?

Yes thank goodness for You tube! Miss Shadam more everyday. Especially being subjected to the crap fest on this soap. Nothing to talk about at all.

« 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list