List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 01:25PM, Views: 2484828, Replies: 56487
    « 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 » »| page:
    #55551   2014/04/28 08:26AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Prayers out to all involved in the Arkansas Tornado. I am in Arkansas but only got really bad thunder, wind, lightning and rain.

Missing Shadam and hope to see the fill in Adam soon. If there is one! It might be better if the writers wrote Adam off.

Good Morning Jackie and Shadam friends. So glad you made out alright during the Tornado Jackie and yes prayers for all affected. I know what the power of weather can do. Myself, my family and in-laws lost everything in Hurricane Katrina. Just always remember things you get again your life and family you cannot. Those things are precious.

Still waiting for Shadam. Hoping to see our couple sizzle on my TV screen. It won't be SC and MM but I need my Shadam fix. So glad to see other Shadam fans posting. I will do my best to come on the board and post everyday. Shadam fans are the best fans.

#55552   2014/04/28 09:52AM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Prayers out to all involved in the Arkansas Tornado. I am in Arkansas but only got really bad thunder, wind, lightning and rain.

Missing Shadam and hope to see the fill in Adam soon. If there is one! It might be better if the writers wrote Adam off.

Good Morning Jackie and Shadam friends. So glad you made out alright during the Tornado Jackie and yes prayers for all affected. I know what the power of weather can do. Myself, my family and in-laws lost everything in Hurricane Katrina. Just always remember things you get again your life and family you cannot. Those things are precious.

Still waiting for Shadam. Hoping to see our couple sizzle on my TV screen. It won't be SC and MM but I need my Shadam fix. So glad to see other Shadam fans posting. I will do my best to come on the board and post everyday. Shadam fans are the best fans.

Good to see you to Luv. I agree Shadam must continue even with a fill in Adam. What MM and SC created was better then any story line a writer has come up with. Wish they would start their own web series together or something!

#55553   2014/04/28 11:38AM
    Jackie10

I wish the writers would do a scene having Sharon or Victor one or both saying they never had sex. Then they could lay Sictor to rest once and for all. I just loved it when Sharon and Adam spent Sictors first wedding night making love. That was one of the hottest scenes ever. Miss Shadam so bad.

#55554   2014/04/28 01:33PM
    Jackie10

Love that Michael Muhney is starting to tweet again. So good to see he is enjoying his time off. Spending time with family and having fun.

So wish Y&R would bring him back. Nothing like Shadam to get the boards jumping.

#55555   2014/04/28 05:17PM
    Jackie10

Please give us something worth reading and posting about. These same ole boring, tired uninteresting story lines are wearing thin. They are having a bad effect on the MBs as well lots of negativity about the show do the writers care? No they could care less. When will TPTB step in and improve the show or shut it down?

Shadam rocks GC and Y&R!

#55556   2014/04/29 04:41AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All Shadam Fans! The days keep slowly ticking by. A few more weeks and the fill in Adam may appear. Waiting for the soap to improve and these ridiculous story lines to end. How much longer can they draw out this crap before most stop watching? I know a lot have already had enough. What will it take to get the soap changed back to Y&R.

Bring on the Greatest Couple Ever! Bring on Shadam!

#55557   2014/04/29 03:55PM
    Jackie10

Someone really needs to get control of this soap. The writers cant even remember what they write. Mariah is supposed to look like Lilly what a joke Cassie looks nothing like Lilly. They dont know the history of the soap or even writer true to their own writing.

Bring Back entertainment bring back Shadam!!!

#55558   2014/04/30 02:42PM
    Jackie10

Hope everyone had a good day! Its plain from the board that nothing happened worth seeing today as usual. Waiting for the fill in Adam to show up. Surly these writers will end these ridiculous story lines and move on to bigger and better things!

Shadam Rocks GC!

#55559   2014/04/30 04:59PM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LuvThatSoap:

Good to see you to Luv. I agree Shadam must continue even with a fill in Adam. What MM and SC created was better then any story line a writer has come up with. Wish they would start their own web series together or something!

Hi Jackie and Shadam fam,
    I know it has been a while. I have been watching Y&R, but it has been out of habit that is hard to break after 20 yrs. For the first time ever, I had ten episodes of Y&R saved on my DVR that I had not felt like watching. Y&R used to be my stress reliever. It may sound crazy but I used to be so comforted by my favorite soap, that no matter how bad or stressful my day, if I came home and relaxed on my sofa in my pjs Y&R took all that away. Now, I have to literally rewind the same scene I just watched about five times because I was in a daze and wasn't paying attention.
    I understand that MM may not ever come back. And I would like to think that I have come to terms with that, but I just can't see another Shadam without him. MM and SC was the reason I loved Shadam. I don't see anyone else displaying that irresistible love, butterflies in your stomach, mouth hanging open, rewinding to watch that last scene again because it was so damn charismatic, wanting more Shadam after the episode goes off because it wasn't enough, can't wait to see what happens next, want a love like Shadam kinda feeling that Sharon and MM gave to us together. I hope I am wrong though.
    The writers have created a whole new history as far as Chadam and Shadam is concerned anyway. They don't want to give us Shadam as we knew and loved them. I really wish Phelps would go away so I can get my beloved Y&R back. I am so sorry to be such a downer, guys.

#55560   2014/05/01 05:21AM
    Jackie10

good Morning Shadam Fans! I understand what your saying Embrace. But MM isnt coming back. As much as I love his acting abilities the way his cast mates turned on him I dont want him to have to work with such hypocritical people.

Shadam brought ratings and buzz! They also had the most future story line potential of any couple ever on the soap. Due to the family dynamics and Daddy Dearests total jealousy of Shadams relationship. Not to mention Little Nicky and his need to control Sharons every move and relationship. The story line potential is so huge.

No one will ever be as great as SC/MMs Shadam but what they created together needs to continue.

« 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list