List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 08:59AM, Views: 2527698, Replies: 56551
    « 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 » »| page:
    #55501   2014/04/19 06:05AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

So looking forward to Adams return. And seeing Shadam scenes once again. Hopefully the fill in Adam is at least 1/2 as entertaining as the amazing Michael Muhney is.

Bring on Shadam love have them help each other heal.

#55502   2014/04/19 11:55AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: So looking forward to Adams return. And seeing Shadam scenes once again. Hopefully the fill in Adam is at least 1/2 as entertaining as the amazing Michael Muhney is.

Happy Easter ALL!!

Congrats! jackie on the new arrival.

Y&R has been boring without Shadam. I am still watching, because of Sharon and the fact that Adam is still alive. I am keeping my fingers crossed that, as you mentioned, NuAdam may be at least 1/2 as entertaining as MM.

I am happy that they are pairing the con with Billy, 2 years too late, but nevertheless, let them raise johnny together in Myanmar.

Looking forward to seeing the chemistry between NuAdam and Sharon.

#55503   2014/04/19 02:25PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: So looking forward to Adams return. And seeing Shadam scenes once again. Hopefully the fill in Adam is at least 1/2 as entertaining as the amazing Michael Muhney is.

Happy Easter ALL!!

Y&R has been boring without Shadam. I am still watching, because of Sharon and the fact that Adam is still alive. I am keeping my fingers crossed that, as you mentioned, NuAdam may be at least 1/2 as entertaining as MM.

I am happy that they are pairing the con with Billy, 2 years too late, but nevertheless, let them raise johnny together in Myanmar.

Ive not watched since October last year not missing the stupidity of the writing. Yes I agree let Billy and the con ride off into the sunset together. Wish Victor would have left her in Myanmar setting men up for money. Thats more her style and personality.

Thanks on the congrats. Loving my little guy he is so tiny and sweet.

#55504   2014/04/20 12:48AM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: Morning All Shadam Fans! Bring back sexy bring back Shadam.

Momma and baby home finally. Baby stayed the night with me so Mom and Dad could get some much needed rest. The worlds smallest Shadam fans says Hi to all you wonderful Shadam fans.

Bring back the couple that rocks this soap! Bring on Shadam.

Aww so cute Congrats to you and your family Jackie!

#55505   2014/04/20 12:50AM
    Lolababy29

Quote chellylover: Billy & Chelsea Have SEX!

After being rejected by Victoria, Billy goes running to Chelsea for comfort.

Chelsea sees Billy is upset and lets him hold Connor since Connor is the only connection to Delia.

Chelsea invites Billy to stay for a drink.

Writer Jean Passanante says that Chelsea is lonely and craves company. Chelsea knows Billy and she feels like she can be herself around him, and he feels the same way about her. These two are kindred spirits who share a connection.

Billy and Chelsea end up enjoying their evening drinking wine together.

However the night takes a surprising turn when things suddenly heat up and get Physical!

Billy and Chelsea have Sex which shocks both of them!

They start to see each other in a new light.

Well that was fast Thanks for the info!

#55506   2014/04/20 01:14AM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:

Happy Easter ALL!!

Great to see you Canada gal! Happy Easter to you too and to all Shadam fans . IA the show is beyond boring right now without Adam/Shadam. Hope the writers wake up and put our soul-mates back together again.

#55507   2014/04/20 06:27AM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: Morning All Shadam Fans! Bring back sexy bring back Shadam.

Momma and baby home finally. Baby stayed the night with me so Mom and Dad could get some much needed rest. The worlds smallest Shadam fans says Hi to all you wonderful Shadam fans.

Thanks Lola! Good to see you! Shadam is and always will be heads above any couple on soaps period!
    Bring back the couple that rocks this soap! Bring on Shadam.

Aww so cute Congrats to you and your family Jackie!

#55508   2014/04/20 04:13PM
    Jackie10

Hope everyone has had a great Easter Sunday. Its been a beautiful day.

Looking forward to seeing Sharon and Adam together again. Bring it on!

#55509   2014/04/21 06:19AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning Shadam Fans! MM is sorely missed the chemistry and excitement he and SC brought to this soap was beyond amazing.

So hoping the writers will get a clue and work Sharon and the fill in Adam back together the story must continue and there is so much story line potential.

#55510   2014/04/21 10:06AM
    Jackie10

Just flipped on my TV and there was Y&R new Billy I think he is great he looks older and more mature then old Billy. Had to laugh at the con when she said she knew him (Billy) just because she date raped him doesnt mean she "knows" him. She doesnt know anyone especially Adam. The only thing she truly knows about him is that Sharon has his heart and will always have it. Per say the poor treatment of Sharon by her. She has made that perfectly clear even now after all that has happened. But Billy and her do look good together. Flip goes the TV back to Netflix.

Glad I no longer watch. Things will have to change drastically for me to watch again. Shadam rocks Y&R and GC. Bring them back please.

« 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list