List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/19 04:11PM, Views: 2436683, Replies: 56346
    « 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 » »| page:
    #55431   2014/04/01 06:34PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10: My daughter had her ultra sound today. There was a Nurse Practitioner there who told us a little. She said the cord was around the baby's neck but it wasnt tight and the baby appeared to be moving freely. And that it shouldnt pose a problem unless the baby starts having distress during labor. She said if the doctor saw more they would call. The baby weighs 5lbs and 5ozs. She has 5 weeks to go.

So glad to hear that everything looks good. Keep us posted and I will keep you and your families in my prayers and thoughts.

Thanks I will let you know. And I appreciate the prayers. The little fellow can always use them and us as well. So looking forward to his arrival.

Shadam Rules!!!

Sending him love and prayers as well! Glad to see he is active and a good weight. I bet you are so excited!

#55432   2014/04/02 07:21AM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Sending him love and prayers as well! Glad to see he is active and a good weight. I bet you are so excited!

Yes very excited my first grand child. "This is going to be so much fun."

I am hoping Shadam will reunite soon. I want to see how the fill in Adam and Sharon mesh. It will take one spectacular person to fill MMs shoes. But I am sure one who is willing to play Adam the way these writers want him will do for them. MM wanted to play Adam true to character not the watered down stand in the shadows these writers stuck him in.

#55433   2014/04/02 11:03AM
    Jackie10

The atmosphere of the board is finally getting good. It is now enticing me back to post again. So glad to see all the hate and rudeness curbed. Hopefully the Shadam fans will now come back and post more. Looking forward to Shadams story continuing. Hopefully these writers will get a clue and soon.

#55434   2014/04/02 01:55PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: The atmosphere of the board is finally getting good. It is now enticing me back to post again. So glad to see all the hate and rudeness curbed. Hopefully the Shadam fans will now come back and post more. Looking forward to Shadams story continuing. Hopefully these writers will get a clue and soon.

I'm here Jackie. Just wanted to say hello. Where are the rest of our Shadam friends. Come in and just say hello. I always love to hear everyone's thoughts on our couple.

#55435   2014/04/02 02:26PM
    LuvThatSoap

Well I just got one question. What is this I hear about a call that the con got that Victor had traced that was from a New Orleans number. Could it be Adam or someone trying to make it seem like it's Adam. I hope they don't use NOLA for Adam and the con. It was a special place for our couple not theirs. Find your own place and not Kansas either.

Team Shadam!!!!

#55436   2014/04/02 03:58PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap: Well I just got one question. What is this I hear about a call that the con got that Victor had traced that was from a New Orleans number. Could it be Adam or someone trying to make it seem like it's Adam. I hope they don't use NOLA for Adam and the con. It was a special place for our couple not theirs. Find your own place and not Kansas either.

Team Shadam!!!!

I dont know where everyone is. I guess they will show up when the fill in Adam appears maybe. I dont know about the New Orleans thing either as I dont watch the soap. But it makes since for Adam to go back to one of the few places he was truly happy and that was New Orleans with Sharon. Kansas would have been the next logical place. These writers want Cham to be as popular as Shadam and it just isnt happening. They can try and steal all they want from Shadam it just makes Shadam Greater and shows us where the true threat is and always will be Shadam!

#55437   2014/04/03 06:01AM
    Jackie10

Bring on Shadam love in New Orleans, Kansas or GC it doesnt matter. Shadam are the greatest couple of all times. No one will ever be as great as SC/MMs Shadam but the story must continue and a fill in Adam is better then no Adam.

#55438   2014/04/03 11:34AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Bring on Shadam love in New Orleans, Kansas or GC it doesnt matter. Shadam are the greatest couple of all times. No one will ever be as great as SC/MMs Shadam but the story must continue and a fill in Adam is better then no Adam.

You are right about that Jackie. I haven't been watching the soap at all. I come on the boards to see what's going on but nothing interests me. Just waiting for my Shadam.

#55439   2014/04/03 04:02PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Bring on Shadam love in New Orleans, Kansas or GC it doesnt matter. Shadam are the greatest couple of all times. No one will ever be as great as SC/MMs Shadam but the story must continue and a fill in Adam is better then no Adam.

You are right about that Jackie. I haven't been watching the soap at all. I come on the boards to see what's going on but nothing interests me. Just waiting for my Shadam.

Thats all I do as well. Thought I might start coming on more but looks like the bash threads are coming back which means the hate will run rampant again. So if it does I wont be in much again. Shadam is the only thing worth watching, reading about or posting about anyway. Sharon of course as well. But until they get her away from the moron and in a good story line there is nothing to read about.

#55440   2014/04/04 03:32AM
    Lolababy29

Quote LuvThatSoap: Well I just got one question. What is this I hear about a call that the con got that Victor had traced that was from a New Orleans number. Could it be Adam or someone trying to make it seem like it's Adam. I hope they don't use NOLA for Adam and the con. It was a special place for our couple not theirs. Find your own place and not Kansas either.

Team Shadam!!!!

That is weird that Adam would be in NOLA but he if is then hopefully he is thinking about his real true love and soul-mate Sharon. <3

« 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list