List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 06:53PM, Views: 2482666, Replies: 56481
    « 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 » »| page:
    #55421   2014/03/31 02:31PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    LuvThatSoap

Hello Shadam friends. I hope that they hurry up and get on with this Adam replacement. It won't be the same but if we can get our couple back I will definitely start watching again. I would rather have SC and MM but if the replacement has half of what MM had I may just get on board. Just please no more boring Adam. There was so much talent wasted. It was like he was punished and put in the corner. I must say the show is quite boring without him and his lady love. The two of them together could conquer the world. Team Shadam!!!!

#55422   2014/03/31 02:39PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap: Hello Shadam friends. I hope that they hurry up and get on with this Adam replacement. It won't be the same but if we can get our couple back I will definitely start watching again. I would rather have SC and MM but if the replacement has half of what MM had I may just get on board. Just please no more boring Adam. There was so much talent wasted. It was like he was punished and put in the corner. I must say the show is quite boring without him and his lady love. The two of them together could conquer the world. Team Shadam!!!!

You said it putting him in the boring relationship with the con was like punishment. And with Chloe and Kevin in the Tag-n-Gag story line as well. If they keep on watering Adam down to make Victor happy it wont be worth watching unless Shadam are together heating up the screen.

#55423   2014/03/31 02:59PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LuvThatSoap: Hello Shadam friends. I hope that they hurry up and get on with this Adam replacement. It won't be the same but if we can get our couple back I will definitely start watching again. I would rather have SC and MM but if the replacement has half of what MM had I may just get on board. Just please no more boring Adam. There was so much talent wasted. It was like he was punished and put in the corner. I must say the show is quite boring without him and his lady love. The two of them together could conquer the world. Team Shadam!!!!

You said it putting him in the boring relationship with the con was like punishment. And with Chloe and Kevin in the Tag-n-Gag story line as well. If they keep on watering Adam down to make Victor happy it wont be worth watching unless Shadam are together heating up the screen.

You are right about that Jackie. That was the beginning of the end. Here's to new Shadam beginnings hopefully in NOLA where it started.

#55424   2014/03/31 03:39PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    You are right about that Jackie. That was the beginning of the end. Here's to new Shadam beginnings hopefully in NOLA where it started.

That or have Sharon go to Kansas to the Farm to rest and recuperate after this ECT, Little Nicky, Paternity fiasco. She could find Adam there with his face all wrapped up from surgery and they could rekindle their romance while helping each other heal. She could be there when the bandages come of the reveal his new look.

#55425   2014/03/31 06:13PM
    Jackie10

The only story line that sounds remotely interesting is the Jill/Collin story line. And I am sure they will drag it out like all the rest past the point of who cares. Glad I stopped watching this crap fest. Waiting impatiently for the fill in Adam. Doubt these writers will due justice by him either.

#55426   2014/04/01 09:36AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: The only story line that sounds remotely interesting is the Jill/Collin story line. And I am sure they will drag it out like all the rest past the point of who cares. Glad I stopped watching this crap fest. Waiting impatiently for the fill in Adam. Doubt these writers will due justice by him either.

I love Jill and I like Colin but not crazy about Cane and Lily. Can take them or leave them so I guess I will just continue to wait for my Shadam. The greatest couple ever.

#55427   2014/04/01 04:17PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: The only story line that sounds remotely interesting is the Jill/Collin story line. And I am sure they will drag it out like all the rest past the point of who cares. Glad I stopped watching this crap fest. Waiting impatiently for the fill in Adam. Doubt these writers will due justice by him either.

I love Jill and I like Colin but not crazy about Cane and Lily. Can take them or leave them so I guess I will just continue to wait for my Shadam. The greatest couple ever.

I agree about Cane and Lilly. Love Cane but do not like him with Lilly. He was great when he first came on the show but after they stuck him with Lilly they watered down his character and made him unrecognizable. Which is exactly what they did with Adam and the con. Shadam were exciting and entertaining they need to bring them back and keep that story going.

#55428   2014/04/01 05:14PM
    Jackie10

My daughter had her ultra sound today. There was a Nurse Practitioner there who told us a little. She said the cord was around the baby's neck but it wasnt tight and the baby appeared to be moving freely. And that it shouldnt pose a problem unless the baby starts having distress during labor. She said if the doctor saw more they would call. The baby weighs 5lbs and 5ozs. She has 5 weeks to go.

#55429   2014/04/01 05:59PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10: My daughter had her ultra sound today. There was a Nurse Practitioner there who told us a little. She said the cord was around the baby's neck but it wasnt tight and the baby appeared to be moving freely. And that it shouldnt pose a problem unless the baby starts having distress during labor. She said if the doctor saw more they would call. The baby weighs 5lbs and 5ozs. She has 5 weeks to go.

So glad to hear that everything looks good. Keep us posted and I will keep you and your families in my prayers and thoughts.

#55430   2014/04/01 06:24PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10: My daughter had her ultra sound today. There was a Nurse Practitioner there who told us a little. She said the cord was around the baby's neck but it wasnt tight and the baby appeared to be moving freely. And that it shouldnt pose a problem unless the baby starts having distress during labor. She said if the doctor saw more they would call. The baby weighs 5lbs and 5ozs. She has 5 weeks to go.

So glad to hear that everything looks good. Keep us posted and I will keep you and your families in my prayers and thoughts.

Thanks I will let you know. And I appreciate the prayers. The little fellow can always use them and us as well. So looking forward to his arrival.

Shadam Rules!!!

« 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 5548 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list